Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed yesterday that one of my friends on Twitter had donated to RSM's book crowdfund, and were engaging with them now and then. They're smart so I don't understand how they haven't seen what an absolute horrorshow she is. I can't stop thinking about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder how she balances the need for attention with her apparent need to anonymity

Reactions: 9
I noticed yesterday that one of my friends on Twitter had donated to RSM's book crowdfund, and were engaging with them now and then. They're smart so I don't understand how they haven't seen what an absolute horrorshow she is. I can't stop thinking about it.
Noooo- send them a link to this thread.

Reactions: 5
Noooo- send them a link to this thread.
I'll be honest, I've been wondering whether to intervene. I think that's why it's troubling me so much! The last time I 'tested the waters' with someone about a similar grifter, though, it wasn't well-received. It's a tricky one.

@Yorkiepud , ask your friend this Roadsideriddle:

Q: What begins with mask, and ends with bleep?

A: Roadsidemum talking about the dangers of ties and bunsen burners (LITERALLY KILLING OUR CHILDREN) with a science teacher of 20 years

(Yairs, I don't have a clue either, but I'll have whatever she's having)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
@Yorkiepud , ask your friend this Roadsideriddle:

Q: What begins with mask, and ends with bleep?

A: Roadsidemum talking about the dangers of ties and bunsen burners (LITERALLY KILLING OUR CHILDREN) with a science teacher of 20 years

(Yairs, I don't have a clue either, but I'll have whatever she's having)
Ties aren't the issue considering how short people were wearing them at my school!!

• Haha
‘We all 24 hours in a day but sometimes you can pass some of those hours over to your PA while you go shopping for a new boat to show those witches at the yacht club’ 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon telling people to look here is too much. From the outside we all seem bonkers and if they poke around a few other threads it looks even more so. I’d just “mention” some inconsistencies or issues “I liked RSM but she can really turn nasty sometimes” or “there are blog posts about poverty, what difference will paying people to publish their story in a few year time make?”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I reckon telling people to look here is too much. From the outside we all seem bonkers and if they poke around a few other threads it looks even more so. I’d just “mention” some inconsistencies or issues “I liked RSM but she can really turn nasty sometimes” or “there are blog posts about poverty, what difference will paying people to publish their story in a few year time make?”
I agree, I was only joking. I backed out slowly from another thread on tattle when it became obvious some of them were baiting the person on Twitter. I hate having to remain dignified but we must 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
RSM is a true renaissance woman, a polymath and debating queen! She's also so philanthropic and generous. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't love her.

As an aside, my high school boyfriend once stuck a strip of magnesium ribbon in his tie and lit it during a chemistry lesson. Nothing terrible happened and the teacher didn't even notice. See, I can tell boring stories too. Pls send cashos to £sarcastic sideboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
RSM is a true renaissance woman, a polymath and debating queen! She's also so philanthropic and generous. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't love her.

As an aside, my high school boyfriend once stuck a strip of magnesium ribbon in his tie and lit it during a chemistry lesson. Nothing terrible happened and the teacher didn't even notice. See, I can tell boring stories too. Pls send cashos to £sarcastic sideboard.
Far too short. Try stretching it out for 14 paragraphs and I’ll bung you a couple of quid and something off your Amazon wish list.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
is there some kind of epidemic of kids going up in flames due to loose ties near bunsen burners?

don't wanna get all #90snostalgia cos we've had enough of that elsewhere today, but I seem to remember we had some kind of blue lab coat to put on when bunsen burners were involved. and jumpers usually keep ties constrained, do they not?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
is there some kind of epidemic of kids going up in flames due to loose ties near bunsen burners?

don't wanna get all #90snostalgia cos we've had enough of that elsewhere today, but I seem to remember we had some kind of blue lab coat to put on when bunsen burners were involved. and jumpers usually keep ties constrained, do they not?
No idea mate, our school didn’t have a tie we had an open neck blouse

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.