Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Lumpy is a chemist. He’s always worn a tie and never had an accident. He gets dinner down it all the time though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread title hopeful suggestion: How dare you call me a Tory

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think she's realised the irony in complaining about fast fashion and then sharing a link to everything5pounds. Charity shops, ebay/Depop etc are good ways to get cheap coats without contributing to fast fashion waste

• Wow
Reactions: 17
literally hours ago, she was retweeting that picture of landfill of clothes dumped in the atacama desert and saying we should stop listening to influencers! bit of a 180 to promote e5p (which is obviously better than landfill and I get stuff on there all the time)

and how many people is she gonna buy a coat for? not that skint, is she?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm always intrigued when RM confirms she's posting for an audience: "Since people like it though, I'll keep going"

The quote tweet is by RM
Eggs last ages, and freezing them like that won't work.

If I had lots of eggs we would be having omelettes, that will get through a few, then the odd quiche. Some baking (which you could freeze happily), egg mayo for sandwiches or even just boiled, baked or scrambled. Eggs are a good, quick way of getting protein and if you can't spend much time cooking due to ME area godsend. She's an ungrateful witch.

Reactions: 14
Eggs last ages, and freezing them like that won't work.

If I had lots of eggs we would be having omelettes, that will get through a few, then the odd quiche. Some baking (which you could freeze happily), egg mayo for sandwiches or even just boiled, baked or scrambled. Eggs are a good, quick way of getting protein and if you can't spend much time cooking due to ME area godsend. She's an ungrateful witch.
I have a gallstone hospital check up soon and I will be strongly arguing for their removal on this basis, I have ME and I miss eggs!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What's to be done?
• Stay somewhere else
• Continue to "lobby" for fair and reasonable access for all - probs not on Twitter
•Accept that family room *or* disabled access is likely to actually be reasonable, although it does hurt that one can't have it all
•Stay somewhere else
• Unless, of course, you're hoping for an offer of free family room plus accessible room holiday as compensation for your non-existent hardship over not being able to book the required room four months in advance, in which case, carry on, by all means

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t live in an accessible house, why does she need a hotel room which accommodates a wheelchair?

It's a moot point, anyway. The unfavourite will "do" something to "make" RM incandescent with rage and the whole thing will be cancelled, and the other one will say something pithy and a crazy delivery of seasonal fruit will be made 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Why is Premier Inn her only option? A few people in the comments saying Travelodge has accessible family rooms or AirBnB, which would probably be cheaper as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.