Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I came across this thread. I first read RSM during the beginning of the Pandemic and thought she was a scrounging good for nothing twit way back then! Can’t say it on Twitter though as the “Be Kind” brigade pile on you! 🙄 How her and that Jack can scav money via SM like they do is bloody disgusting and more fool the the thick fuckwits who send it them. Donate to a food bank or a local refuge/shelter! The Monroes of this world hate this site because it clearly shows them up for who they really are. Grifters!!! No better than influencers pimping their kids out for free yoghurts and washing powder! 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello @JeanBurns76 !

Expressing things beautifully, and hopefully you can have a laugh here. The first thread we contributed to is a wild ride of RM's greatest hits.

Please provide your cashapp and lengthy details of your washing machine and floor problems hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First name same as Sturgeon, FirstMinister of Scotland
Second name same as windy, from some kids tv show in the old days!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Huh?? Is she serious? And if so, how would this be paid for and why does she feel so entitled jump the queue or add to the pressure of another health system...

I'm too hungover to be articulate, sorry (unexpected consequence of a NYE indoors) but wtf?!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Huh?? Is she serious? And if so, how would this be paid for and why does she feel so entitled jump the queue or add to the pressure of another health system...

I'm too hungover to be articulate, sorry (unexpected consequence of a NYE indoors) but wtf?!
She is angling for someone to pay for her- DM is fine. Yes it is you scamming fraudster.

• Angry
‘Looking at one particular country’…sounds like she could combine two birds with one stone there, and get a nice little (paid for) weekend away as well as the kids vaccinated.

Also, I’m not quite sure what the desperation to have them vaccinated is for. It won’t stop them catching covid. Some of my friends kids have had it two or three times, including the older vaccinated ones, it won’t stop them passing it on either, and it’s been shown to be mild in children which is why there hasn’t been a rush to vaccinate the younger ones.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
‘Looking at one particular country’…sounds like she could combine two birds with one stone there, and get a nice little (paid for) weekend away as well as the kids vaccinated.

Also, I’m not quite sure what the desperation to have them vaccinated is for. It won’t stop them catching covid. Some of my friends kids have had it two or three times, including the older vaccinated ones, it won’t stop them passing it on either, and it’s been shown to be mild in children which is why there hasn’t been a rush to vaccinate the younger ones.
God she’s so full of dramatic tit. It’s New Year’s Day. It’s Saturday. The grifty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"This family relies on the kids as much as adults" - that should definitely not be the case, poor kids
Even if she did get them (possibly illegally) jabbed abroad, I can't imagine the school would keep their classes open just for a single kid in each class

Eta a couple of days ago she was complaining she didn't have enough money to replace mouldy towels but now she can skip abroad to have her kids jabbed? And they'd have to miss school for a term too because I think it's 6 weeks between jabs?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The flailing for attention is getting more embarrassing each day, is this the best she can do to get the PayPal account full?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Haven’t checked the thread in a while cos i’m BUSY!!! but wow, i was kinda hoping it would be quiet because our resident stand in grifter might have packed in her grifty ways but WOW… she’s out done herself! At this rate she will be sailing around the solent while the rest of us mugs wait for doctors appointments and tikka masala like normal people 😂

ETA.. what a monumental bellend she really is!

• Haha
Whenever there is talk of the van all I can think about is miss Shepard from Alan Bennett's 'The Van'

I'm pretty sure she is a new age traveler type person

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.