Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t her child watch horrible histories like every other small kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off topic but I love Horrible Histories and can't wait for my child to be old enough to get into it. Also Mathew Baynton is a fox.

On topic: I've only given birth once and my memories are hazy 🥴 but it seems off that according to her story they'd say 'yeah sorry no section for you, we'll leave you both to struggle'? Once again, I'm probably overthinking this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never really got into the Horrible Histories TV series, but the books were hilarious when I was a kid. Although at times not massively accurate (although arguably okay in a "lies to children" sense)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I never really got into the Horrible Histories TV series, but the books were hilarious when I was a kid. Although at times not massively accurate (although arguably okay in a "lies to children" sense)
Same, I read the books as a grown up to children and was just amazed at how they loved them. I loved history as a child and struggled through quite dry books because I enjoyed it. HH is very engaging and fun, I was jealous!
God RSM is insufferable, is she trying to damage these kids?

Reactions: 7
Which one?

The deceased one?
The epileptic autistic one who may die any time there is a flashing light on a sneaker?
The naughty RM described "fat" one who was suicidal and rides rollerblades?
The spoiled genius one?
The one she'd have except for the evil government's abortion policy?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Off topic but when I was 11 I got to meet the author in an Easons in Belfast with school 😂

ETA I’m too old to have seen the tv series

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What's her obsession with calling everything middle class? A big turkey isn't middle class. Expensive maybe, but not middle class.

Merry Christmas fraus
We save our nectar points off the petrol to pay for our turkey. We’re probably middle class/ frugal professionals class but do like to save some money where possible

Merry Christmas!

Meanwhile, RM said something positive tonight! Wooh!
“World has been brilliant” = “I’ve lucked out with a new career as an anonymous internet grifter and followers are too stupid / naive to question my authenticity. #score #blessed”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She couldn't find a turkey in the shops so she got 3 from the foodbank? Not sure that's what they're for...
I couldn't find a ham in my local shop so we just didn't have ham. Didn't occur to me to place an order with the food bank 🙄
No wonder she's had a lovely year if people have just endlessly given her money, items and paid her bills on her behalf

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Erm I've just had a thought. Is that all for one person? Surely not?

I didn't notice the second plate had more cheese on it. I retract my statement about there being so little cheese, but I still think it looks unappetising.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211227-214849_Twitter.jpg

Now, I may just be a pearl-clutching prude, but surely discussing your sexual escapades with either your parent or child is also "nasty AF"?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.