Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
There was a gap of him leaving the house after helen found out about Stephanie & her statement on Instagram that they were no longer a couple & he left..... Now I wonder if it had been any other female would Helen take him back?
I'm guessing as it was the club he played for presidents daughter that was a step to far.
The guy is in dream land thinking everything is different with Stephanie but really as many have said before he has went back 4/5 years to stared the progress for 2 small children, house Renovations & a wife plus injured.
You know. You would think that Helen would make a go of the marriage after finding out.. “for the sake of the children “ some marriage's can be repaired after an affair.. I think there maybe more to this.. was zippy already pregnant when Helen found out.. that was the straw that broke the camels back situation..

Reactions: 8
To think he’ll be with zippy non stop 24/7 for the next three months no freedom apart from heading up to the building site of the Queen vic.

Myler is always going to be known for walking out on his wife when she'd recently just had a baby. There's no way he'd ever have had two more kids willingly, they barely knew eachother let alone if their relationship was going to last.I believe he's been well and truly trapped Pa Thirkill will ruin him personally and financially if he does the same to Steph, no wonder Myler looks as miserable as sin 😂
100% to all of this, he’s well and truly under the Thirkills thumb, how he didn’t feel like a right woman at that baby shower and especially with his name on the cake I’ll never know.

allyballet

She's updated her bio with O's full name....

He will of jumped at the chance to go USA.
York got bailed is my guess with dimwitt.

Crazy that they book holidays during school half term.
Purposely being unavailable to who?
The only people that are off at half term are mylers boys... that's why. 🎯

#bailer
Oh, I'm sure Myler enjoyed the first class travel and freedloading at one of Daddy's holiday homes.
Adding his surname after O's name in the bio is just another example of her tightening the lasso. 𓍯
I doubt if she gives Helen's kids much thought these days. Zippy is an exceptionally selfish, self centred woman and probably now regards his first three kids as history. Shame on them both.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
He needs to stop digging his heels in and retire completely.
God knows why his dragging it out 👀

He won't be able to play on the digger either now.... Shame that! #karma

Reactions: 7

Sorbettolimone

Hull fc have offered head coach position to Lee Briers. Which has been rejected.
I know it's peevish. But I do like it when Dickhead doesn't get his own way! Schadenfreude.

hssdrs

VIP Member
So baby shower with O it's her name plus her dog.
Now the baby shower cake his name too but no dog
I thought they couldn't go any lower but this is cruel to the boys that he has left behind.

Attachments

Yes it’s been all too full on and too much too soon to quickly, I feel zippy is trying to out do her fiancés stunning ex wife, the house renovation being one of the many things that sealed the deal for me. Let’s not forget the same sling/pram and the most recent denim look it’s very creepy when you think of it. If you hate someone that much why try copy them I don’t get it personally.

hssdrs

VIP Member
I didn’t realise he’ll be out for three months he will do his nut and she will get to miss out on playing fan girl/wag on the sidelines.
It's around the time she maybe giving birth so will have her fan girl moment with the new baby at the side lines.... That's if he is still there.

Well Helen has the 2 boys in London for the oldest boy birthday { 19th) this weekend .
I'm sure zips will have loads of gifts & a wee lunch down the country club with the Thirkill & Myler family in tow .
She’ll have a sickening Instagram post up “you’re the best Daddy you really are, WE LOVE YOU”

• Sick

allyballet

Express story reported on Helen's post saying she'd moved house over a few days and that her Dad had helped her. Zipwits' cheerleader chimes in (I think this guy is Dimwit)

Cardenal Mendoza.38 MIN AGO
What a bore. She's taken victimhood to a new level.

What a poisonous pair.
-
Also dimwits step dad is called Rob and old papa thrikills middle name I think is Robin.
Helen is on insta with Dimwit's biological father but Dimwit is not. Helen sometimes likes their posts, just an ordinary down to earth family. Dimwit has definitely got issues; his behaviour is not normal. Whether Daddy issues is part of that... who knows?

Last edited:

hssdrs

VIP Member
He sounds run down and he looks like shit!
All the sniffing and snot.
Ick!!!!!

That lighting is giving someone's died vibes!

#funeral

I watched some of it but he was just repeating the same stuff he said about 6 months ago @York.
Oh but he say he has people he can lean on & help him .....I'm sure they are trilled to hear that.
" my phone has been ringing un-stop " yep that is zips checking in .

Last edited:
  • Haha