Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Wonder if zip let him travel down the day before with the team.....

#billynomates

Did anyone else see her maternity shoot on the photographer's insta?

Reactions: 1
Ok I can’t see any maternity photos on that page at all, and how do we know she isn’t married? Why would she be using his surname if she wasn’t married, I’m not married and my daughter has my partners surname, I’d say they are married imo.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
I agree he’s never leaving he has it too good imo, he will end up being miserable being suffocated 24/7 by Zippy if he not already.
You know sometimes that can be the straw that breaks the camels back… it’s fuck it I don’t need the money life is too short to put up with this.. I’m off.. I don’t think myler would be like that.. you’d never know..

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
I did not see him sat with grix at the past 2 matches?

You'd think he'd want to show off his loom band wedding ring?

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Shes taken all her bfs to these places.
I seen loads on her Instagram when she let us have a look.

Myler's still nailing her in the same sheets her previous bfs have doesn't matter wich house they go run away too.....

Even the queen vic is questionable.....

The DM comment about H and giving away her dog...... bit odd that one.
And she ended up with myler… eh???

Hollie Day

VIP Member
He's car crash. Yet again making himself a laughing stock

"Crazy” – Ryan Brierley’s reaction to reports Richie Myler will become Hull FC Director of Rugby
MixCollage-14-Apr-2024-01-04-AM-8450.jpg

The second last one in the first one is only a new account, how many accounts does one person need and for what reason and not too mention how many email addresses, are these all burners.

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Ok I can’t see any maternity photos on that page at all, and how do we know she isn’t married? Why would she be using his surname if she wasn’t married, I’m not married and my daughter has my partners surname, I’d say they are married imo.
It took me a while to find it cos it looks nothing like her 🤣. Why do you want to be filtered so much 🤷‍♀️

• Haha