Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Just here to comment at how Helen’s career is going from strength to strength, she seems to be in high demand. It must kill those two to see it 😂 and she’s an amazing mother doing it without their ‘father’ 🙄 Meanwhile Myler’s career is on a fast track to retirement. Good job he’s got the pension sorted aka zippy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

hssdrs

VIP Member
Oh dear Myler has delated his main Insta page ....
But then again it is his "works " page .

• Haha

hssdrs

VIP Member

He's a busy guy. Gonna be a 5x2.
Oh heck rant 2.0 loading ...........tattles will get the blame again & he will demand a apology.
---
Sick note myler Strikes Again

Last edited:
  • Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Engaged with a Child, not yet divorced & still has his wife’s initial tattooed on his wedding finger. You can’t buy class.

• Heart

klairklopp

VIP Member
I just wanted to point out the loving couple’s fondness of the word ‘really’ when posting about each other. First we had Zippy’s “You’re the best daddy you know, you really are” and now this Mother’s Day post. Makes you wonder if the same person wrote both 🤔
IMG_0341.png

IMO, the use of ‘really’ is to emphasise what’s been said when you know it’s bullshit.

• Haha

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Some see it as babysitting for the other parent.
It's a hidden way of using a child/children as weapon.

Something is well off with myler and zip not having the 3 children by now.
Teamwork like always?
Myler alone on this one obviously 🤣

He needs to move on not Helen.
No time for his children, has time to learn piano by numbers..... zippy so proud 👏

🫢 The man's is a fucking disgrace of a father.

It's been 2 years?
And is still not right with his kids.
---
Which is more then what Helen gets considering she shows she has her three every weekend on her stories.

Reactions: 10

allyballet

Id mentioned previously how nuts my friend was years ago when she got with her partner who at the time had a girlfriend and a young baby. Once his girlfriend found out he was cheating and kicked him out, he had to travel around 2 hours some days after training to see his kid. My friend made it almost impossible for him to go back and see his baby by giving him earache non stop until after a few months he just couldnt be bothered to travel anymore to save the hassle to stop the arguing, but then she found other things to argue with him about. So sometimes its not about control, its just because they want an "easy" life and some men are weak. Either way the kids should be priority. We used to have a word with him in private and say to him just go see your child and tell our friend that she had to accept it. He didnt though and didnt resume contact until they split up a few years later.
If you read Helen's book, she has no bitter words about him and discusses their time together with warmth and respect. I know how people can lash out in these situations because I've come across it in my work, especially if betrayal is involved. None of that comes across from Helen; Anne Marie Duff managed something similar when James McAvoy took up with someone else. I'm no particular fan of McAvoy but he takes parenting seriously, or says he does.

allyballet

Hogg, Rimmer, Walker ; these guys are awful but they dont have the cocky little worm quality about them that Myler has. They all see their kids but Myler seems to take pleasure in flaunting his lifestyle and thumbing his nose at Helen and hurting her. The so called funny story today showing a Dad in the first few months with a baby acting as if hed never had any children before. Baby No 4 is hardly the same shock as the first one. :sick:

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
I have a family member who married a man with a toddler, almost 30 years ago now. He has nothing to do with his first born child (no mitigating factors as to why) and everybody acts as if she doesn’t exist, he’s even a grandad now and everybody seems to go along with it 😳 He even referred to his eldest with his wife as his first born once and nobody batted an eye lid 😡 Ironically he’ll tell anyone who’ll listen that his kids are his life etc Reminds me of Peter Andre 😂 If you didn’t know you’d think they were the most moral of people, it disgusts me.

• Angry
  • Wow
I still cannot get over being happy with being with a man who left a 4 month old, no matter how he spins the relationship with Helen, Zippy is happy to trot along with a man who left his wife holding a 4 month old, and barely sees his first 3 kids. Why she thinks he will be better to hers is beyond me.
The absolute ick I'd get from someone being a shit to their kids...
It would give any decent woman with morals the ick if a married/taken man even so much as looked in my direction I’d have the ick instantly and would think he was a low life. How’s she also able to ever trust him is beyond me like how could you.

Just saw the filtered new profile photo sad sad needy insecure woman more to me pitied at this stage clinging on to him for dear life.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The whole situation is so awful. How can he turn his back on his kids like that? It’s like they don’t exist.

• Sad

SadieBagels

I came on to say the same thing. She probably doesn’t give a shit anymore. More to the
point though why would you keep popping out sprogs with someone who so easily abandoned their elderly three? Having so many kids stopped him cheating on Helen did it?
I reckon she will want four to go one better than Helen!

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Well that is one way to keep tabs on him.
He must have his own car surely ?
So she can keep an eye on the mileage 🤭 “it’s 5 miles to the training ground and 5 miles back, why does it say you’ve done 11 miles today. WHO IS SHE???”

• Haha