Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Go look at Helen’s instagram and what she posted for IWD, I wonder did zippy see that and then decided to post about it. One thing Helen is, is a girls girl.

Reactions: 9

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
He must be desperate to marry her to secure his finances 😳 No wonder he was annoyed that Helen didn’t sign the divorce straight away, he needs that contract, sorry I mean marriage certificate signing so he can get Pa Thirkhall’s money 💰

allyballet

Must be boring as fuck whatever they did 🤣
Both have been posting on instagram all weekend.........🐘
They strike me as very boring. Helen is such a live wire; her posts are always so interesting whereas these two seem to spend their lives up their own arses.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I don’t think the baby was planned. It was either a mistake or she did it on purpose to trap him.

klairklopp

VIP Member
Reality finally hit?
I wonder if he’s finally realised what he’s done. Helen had her own successful career and a healthy social life with her family and friends whereas Zippy’s got nada. Her whole life is keeping tabs on Dicky the sequel. She’s there when he leaves for work, there when he gets back, there at the gym with him and when he does go out, it’s with Mama and Papa Thirkill keeping tabs on him. I hope the realisation keeps him up at night…..

• Heart

hssdrs

VIP Member
Or it's a friend that is trying to stir the pot ,& get tattle 6/7 saying horrible things about them so they can go on SM making out tattle is poison.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
When the marriage first broke down and the rumours of him and Zippy being together started swirling there was a Twitter account that claimed Zippy had been sending him photos and messages (im sure we can all imagine the kind of photos/messages) and that he’d been showing them to his teams mates in the dressing room. He is truly disgusting IMO and has zero regard for any woman.

hssdrs

VIP Member
I think it's been brewing up since his 400th game family photos add another injury ,heavy pregnant GF & again the daily mail taking him out .
Life has just got a lot tougher as he may not be allowed to drive ,zips heavy pregnant ,house like a bomb has hit .
#thisisreallife
#thisiswhattheycallkarma

I'm probably in a minority but I don't think that she's unattractive at all. I just question her morals and wonder why she chose a man who so easily discarded his practically new born daughter. What kind of woman does that to another woman!
I personally don’t get the attraction but each to their own and I’ve learned from on here that affairs aren’t always about looks, it more likely got to do with the man’s ego more than anything. Yes her morals are in the gutter and at times I nearly feel sorry for her as she seem infatuated with him, I also feel that her having baby after baby is her way of hanging on to him and sticking her two fingers up to Helen at the same time, not realising Helen is well rid of him. Unfortunately she is gong to learn the hard way when he does it to her.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Does this cunt ever acknowledge the fact he has three other children!! They’ll eventually get to an age where they’ll see what a shit dad he actually is ! Abandoning one family just to go and pop out more kids when he doesn’t even want the ones he’s got 🤬
He clearly doesn’t care about his three children. As difficult as that is to comprehend he doesn’t want them in his life anymore. The only thing that bothers him is being criticised for it, he’s a complete narcissist. It irks him that he’s being called out for being a bad father but he doesn’t care that he actually is one.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Does this cunt ever acknowledge the fact he has three other children!! They’ll eventually get to an age where they’ll see what a shit dad he actually is ! Abandoning one family just to go and pop out more kids when he doesn’t even want the ones he’s got 🤬
His evil to his previous children behind their backs isn't he.....

• Sad