Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badirene

VIP Member
Isn't she somthing....
So let say in theory that this Charlie person is right and Helen is an awful person that caused all the problems in the marriage (by expecting honesty and fidelity from her husband) how does that excuse him abandoning his children? What is a justifiable reason for him walking away from his three children, one a newborn, and not seeing them?

If Helen is so awful why has he walked away and left three vulnerable children to live with her? Richie, Zippy and anyone defending them is a solid gold fuckwit, we can all see clear as day he fancied a financial upgrade but his walking ATM fucked it for him by getting pregnant twice (while he was still married to someone else) and now Richie is right back in the scenario he ran away from the first time, only this time without the financial windfall from a divorce. Oh and Richie if you want to send the cops around to my house for this comment I am home all day today, but will be out tomorrow. I will have the kettle on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sure remember that photo at his 400th match and him holding Olivia and the big smug head on zippy thinking he’s a prize. Imagine being with someone who doesn’t have any sort of contact with his other children, I couldn’t be with a man like that would be a instant turn off, but then again I wouldn’t have any interest in a married man with a pregnant wife and kids at home either.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Well it’s finally out in the open about her being pregnant when it was obvious months ago. I did like how the DM article has used a photo of Helen with her arms full with all 3 kids.

Life is going to hit him hard now, his rugby career is coming to an end and he’s going to be trapped living off his father in laws wealth because his income from rugby isn’t going to cover the lifestyle he wants and not is Stephs bizarre page selling her old clothes for a few quid. If he leaves Steph he will get fuck all even if they do get married because I am quite sure that Mr Thirkill is savvy enough to have his eye on all of that. So he is kind of trapped with two new kids(possibly more in a year or two) and in the same situation that just a couple of years ago he clearly wanted out of.

Meanwhile Helen’s career is going from strength to strength, she has her own money, is independent and is moving forwards into a new stage of life with a large friendship group, colleagues who seem to adore her and a strong family supporting her and the children.

Sucks to be Richie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I came on to say the same thing. She probably doesn’t give a shit anymore. More to the
point though why would you keep popping out sprogs with someone who so easily abandoned their elderly three? Having so many kids stopped him cheating on Helen did it?
Helen outwardly might not give a shit, but it will still be her dealing with the consequences of his actions. It’s still her having to explain to her children that daddy is having another baby, why he doesn’t see them much etc. Let’s face, it’ll not be him having to have these difficult conversations will it!

Reactions: 20

allyballet

In all the years that I have followed Helen, I don't think I've ever seen her look so happy and fulfilled (latest insta post) People who work with her all love her, family and strong lasting friendships are the bedrock of her life. I'm sure her life isn't easy but as her book title suggests, she takes in her stride.

The fact that her knob ex husband and his saving-up-for-a-brain family are hostile and dismissive of her tells me everything I need to know about them. Brexit supporting, Tory party donating Pa Thirkhill is definitely not my cup of tea but he's a family man and I'm sure is not quietly celebrating his daughter ending up with a dud like Myler.

Reactions: 19

stacelou85

Chatty Member
Hi Ritchie.

Please don't fuck your kids off anymore. Shut some of us up on here. How can your mother not be telling you some home truths about parenting. Id be ashamed if my son turned out like you. Them poor kids didn't deserve a cunt as a dad.

Reactions: 18

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Ironic he’s known as Rich when with five kids he’ll be anything but 😂 good job he keeps marrying women with more money than him 🙄
Well I ain’t sayin’ he a gold digger, but he ain’t messin’ with no broke …

Pa Thirkill: ‘We want prenup, we want prenup’ 🙌🏼

• Haha
Does he see those kids at all ?? They literally seem to be with Helen all the times she isn’t working!
The fact he didn’t have them at his 400th match said it all really, his parents and all there and no sign of their three other grandchildren. I’d say he’s fuming that Helen is showing she has them literally every single weekend or on her stories and most days. It’s sad as his boys seem to be quit sporty.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
He’s such an utter waste of oxygen and disgusting human being. Already on baby no2 with his side piece, after walking out on 3 kids he never sees. Utter scumbag. Waiting for my knock at the door

Reactions: 17

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I really don’t think Helen will be heartbroken!
I came on to say the same thing. She probably doesn’t give a shit anymore. More to the
point though why would you keep popping out sprogs with someone who so easily abandoned their elderly three? Having so many kids stopped him cheating on Helen did it?

Reactions: 17

allyballet

I'm glad Helen has had 'On the Farm' this week when the shit hit the fan and has been able to share these happy, positive posts. As ever, she's stylish, professional, spreading happiness and of course, including her lovely kids. Little E melts my heart though I'm sure she can be a handful. Really liked Helen's posts with Gok too. I've no doubt Helen now sees Dimwit in his true light but it still must hurt that her kids have been cast out like old newspapers whilst he's busy reproducing elsewhere in quick succession. The whole situation is frankly weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Don't know how much this is true he would be able to fill Helen in a few details.
Those two were having an affair months before both their marriages ended and you won’t convince me otherwise, I hope her ex has moved on and met someone decent.

Reactions: 16

influenzas

Don’t these two understand that if he stepped up and did the right thing by his children and their mother by being respectful, then there’d be nothing to talk about? Unfortunately marriages do breakdown and whilst cheating is never acceptable people move on and if he didn’t let his children suffer, either by cutting them off or by emotionally abusing their mother then they simply wouldn’t have a thread on tattle.
If he used half the energy he uses trying to prove to the world on Instagram that him and Steph are “in love”, on fathering his eldest 3 kids….. we wouldn’t have this thread I agree.

All the posts on his public account dedicated to his mistress and new kid….. when did he last post a pic of his eldest 3?!

More importantly, when did he last spend any time with them? I guarantee Elsie hasn’t got a clue who he is which is just awful. How Steph has the nerve to post what a good daddy he is (he really is ❤) 🤣🤣🤣 blows my mind!!!

Reactions: 15