Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Ahaha I was right.. I haven’t been keeping up with the thread.. that was her game plan all along.. my my myler !! you really have been sewn up like a kipper.. Ohhh!! Massive regrets are a coming.. he destroyed a family for what.. instead of working on it.. she now really has him “ the balls”.. No way of getting out of this mate with out serious consequences and blowback… ahaha.. She really did see you coming!!

Reactions: 10

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
Questionable.
It sounds as if him abandoning helen and the 3 children wasn't enough, she still doubts.
What else does she fucking need he has no regular contact with them because his with her and O .

....... a very slippy slope indeed
Karma is a bitch you reap what you sow. Looking at Helen's Insta she has had a good weekend with the children like she does every weekend with them and family, wonder if the other grandparents see them?

The fact she has to tag along to the gym with him says it all really, everyone needs their own space I would hate to feel suffocated like that.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
That Charlie person has commented in articles about Helen in the past. It is IMO someone connected to either Ritchie or Steph.

Can you imagine the prenup Pa Thirkill must be getting drawn up 😳 if he behaves like this towards his three children and wife of 10 years then the writing is already on the wall.
If I was him I do the same he doesn’t seem to be a stupid man I’m sure he wanted better for his daughter I’d feel the same way, all that private education wasted too for her to end up with someone who isn’t the brightest spark.

• Heart
I agree with all of this. First of all, they tried unsuccessfully to trash Helen's reputation and now it's as if they want to erase her and her kids from history. Sad bastards, really.
Tell me you’re massively insecure over you bfs ex wife and your relationship without telling me you’re massively insecure, and as for him money really is some people’s god isn’t it.

hssdrs

VIP Member
They were DEFINITELY shagging before he and Helen split
Do people really believe that when myler left the family home he just happened in the days or maybe a week afterwards bump into Ms Thirkill who is also separated from her husband & then within approximately 3 weeks they went on abroad on holiday to her parents villa..
To add : especially when he was a player at the same club as her father was / is president .

Last edited:

allyballet

You couldn't make this up could you!!
As for role models for IWD what the hell does she think she'd bring to the table?
Whoring with a man whose wife had just given birth!! Shameful!!
Or more likely, whoring with a man whose wife was going to give birth.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Dimwit won’t like it if she has found love again. Doesn’t want her but doesn’t want anyone else to have her either. I’d expect him to make trouble

• Haha

hssdrs

VIP Member
Helen has the kids this mothering Sunday while he is with his new family lording it up in London at her parents house .....no doubt PA & Ma Thirkill will be there too to give zips " the best 1st mother day EVER "
Karma will hit one day
---
The song he picked ......

You swear that you're staying single
Next thing you know
You meet a girl at a bar
And next thing you know
You get her laughing
It's 2 a.m.
You're telling your buddies
Three months in

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
In all the years that I have followed Helen, I don't think I've ever seen her look so happy and fulfilled (latest insta post) People who work with her all love her, family and strong lasting friendships are the bedrock of her life. I'm sure her life isn't easy but as her book title suggests, she takes in her stride.

The fact that her knob ex husband and his saving-up-for-a-brain family are hostile and dismissive of her tells me everything I need to know about them. Brexit supporting, Tory party donating Pa Thirkhill is definitely not my cup of tea but he's a family man and I'm sure is not quietly celebrating his daughter ending up with a dud like Myler.
Helen's positively glowing isn't she!

• Heart
I doubt very much that baby number two was planned, it's quite comical really and Myler has jumped out of the frying pan straight into the frying pan.
His life is basically no different to when he was with Helen, kids and house renovation and all, how long more till he starts looking again for the thrill of an affair, the honeymoon period is well and truly over for him and Steph.

Reactions: 9

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
If I was him I do the same he doesn’t seem to be a stupid man I’m sure he wanted better for his daughter I’d feel the same way, all that private education wasted too for her to end up with someone who isn’t the brightest spark.
Absolutely, he’s only protecting his daughter and granddaughter and his own money of course. It’s a smart move and surely either side can’t object to.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Well that post went well York knights asked on Instagram who is excited to see Richie myler in a YK shirt this coming season....
4 hours later no comments & 89 likes.
Surprised zips has not marked her territory by committing .

Last edited:
  • Haha

allyballet

Found this online but could have been written for Myler:

Originally Answered: Why do some men abandon their child/children?
Not sure if anyone noticed that many of the responses are blame shifting and narcissistic*. Be accountable for your actions. Own your conscious decision to walk out the lives of your children, pay your financial obligations, and heal from there. Dragging the mother through the mud speaks volumes about your immaturity and lack of accountability. Extremely selfish to play the martyr when you have spiritually and emotionally wounded a child. From these comments, many of you have yet to own your actions 100%. Shameful. Look at yourself and the mirror and say, "It was me. I made the decision to walk out on my children". No one else. You did it. Your feelings may have changed towards their mother but her commitment, selflessness, love, devotion, character is proven by her actions towards her children shows, she wasn't the one that walked out on them. You did.

* Remembering some of the slimy comments written under the guise of "Cardenal Mendoza".

Last edited:
  • Heart