Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Does he see those kids at all ?? They literally seem to be with Helen all the times she isn’t working!
I think if he saw them at all he’d plaster it all over his Instagram just to make a point. The fact he doesn’t speaks volumes. He doesn’t even acknowledge their birthdays. He can’t be bothered, but if people ask them you can bet your life he just blames Helen and says she wont let him have them.

Reactions: 15

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I still cannot get over being happy with being with a man who left a 4 month old, no matter how he spins the relationship with Helen, Zippy is happy to trot along with a man who left his wife holding a 4 month old, and barely sees his first 3 kids. Why she thinks he will be better to hers is beyond me.
The absolute ick I'd get from someone being a shit to their kids...

I know I say this every single weekend but I love that Helen is showing that yet again that she has the kids the weekends and not only that but spending quality time with them and showing herself to yet again be a super mum. She’s really showing the man child up.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
So let say in theory that this Charlie person is right and Helen is an awful person that caused all the problems in the marriage (by expecting honesty and fidelity from her husband) how does that excuse him abandoning his children? What is a justifiable reason for him walking away from his three children, one a newborn, and not seeing them?

If Helen is so awful why has he walked away and left three vulnerable children to live with her? Richie, Zippy and anyone defending them is a solid gold fuckwit, we can all see clear as day he fancied a financial upgrade but his walking ATM fucked it for him by getting pregnant twice (while he was still married to someone else) and now Richie is right back in the scenario he ran away from the first time, only this time without the financial windfall from a divorce. Oh and Richie if you want to send the cops around to my house for this comment I am home all day today, but will be out tomorrow. I will have the kettle on.
Perfectly put, if he was a good Dad to his eldest three children then he wouldn’t be getting half the grief he is. If a marriage breaks down for whatever reason the kids must always come first. It’s the arrogance of these two that make them so unpalatable, along with abandoning his kids of course.

JE172

VIP Member
Myler / this thread is like rinse and repeat, you could not come on here for weeks on end and it will still be the same tick list of not seeing his kids, being out injured, trying to hide the engagement, trying to hide the pregnancy. What a crap life she’s signed up for, absolutely no sympathy though!

allyballet

Baby O will turn 1 in a week or so at the end of March. Expect all the usual look-at-me Zippy fanfare. Baby No 2 will follow soon, I think. His other kids have ceased to exist, apparently. Pond life, both of them.

• Sad

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
So his going to be injured while she's due to give birth, and they have a house renovation on the go.

Have we been have we been here before?

I Hope its his wanking hand too!

• Haha

Hollie Day

VIP Member
All the comments on daily mail, daily mirror, tattle, facebook, instagram....North yorkshire police are going to have to bring officers in on overtime to make all the arrests.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
He is not the first or will be the last to walk away from his family, we can only hope that eventually his brain kick into gear and he realises too late what he has done and is full of remorse and the children have nothing to do with him, I am sure the boys feel it more than Elsie, Helen like every other single parent is doing a grand job and her children will thank her one day. Omo.

• Heart

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
I’m embarrassed for him making a big thing of his 400th game when he’s effectively been demoted and his career is on a downward spiral. She’s definitely pregnant. Absolutely terrible that his children aren’t there and he’s abandoned them.

• Heart

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Does this cunt ever acknowledge the fact he has three other children!! They’ll eventually get to an age where they’ll see what a shit dad he actually is ! Abandoning one family just to go and pop out more kids when he doesn’t even want the ones he’s got 🤬

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

allyballet

A coward and a puffed up little arse of a man who thinks he's better than he is. I suspect the slagging off of Helen got out of hand because it was music to Zippy's ears as she wanted him all to herself. If he genuinely cared, he could use intermediaries to see his kids, work with conciliation services but a large part of not seeing them (imo) is to get at Helen/hurt Helen. I've said before that Helen is streets ahead of him and unwittingly, made him feel inadequate - which he is.

• Heart

allyballet

If he looks like a dick

Talks like a dick

Acts like a dick

Chances are he is a dick

Sad sack

• Haha

allyballet

That song is not relevant to his life at all. The story is of a couple who meet, marry, have children, and he’s singing about his kids growing up. It’s a lovely song but nothing like this waste of space’s history!

🎶 I was married but what did that matter?
From the start we knew what we wanted
My third child was born but we carried on
The world didn't know our true passion

I've put my old life behind me
The girl with the Zip mouth's my future
The world keeps on goading but I like freeloading
Through my eyes it all adds up nicely 🎶

• Haha