Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Why would you show off the fact that you’re yet again not with your children, but also indulging yourself without a thought for them? I don’t know what they’re trying to achieve by posting their shenanigans publicly. It shows them in such a bad light.

Reactions: 12

allyballet

Helen winning at life, not giving a fuck about Myler.
How many more photos of that 400th match is he going to post? All I see are rows and rows of empty seats with his stupid mug in the middle of it. Over-egging it to big up his fragile little ego. The only person who looked totally comfortable in that group photo was Zippy. Only a completely self-centred, selfish person could be at ease with carving those kids out of their father's life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just wanted to point out the loving couple’s fondness of the word ‘really’ when posting about each other. First we had Zippy’s “You’re the best daddy you know, you really are” and now this Mother’s Day post. Makes you wonder if the same person wrote both 🤔
View attachment 2811403

IMO, the use of ‘really’ is to emphasise what’s been said when you know it’s bullshit.
A simple “we love you” would have done no need for the really part trying to hard imo. I hope Helen had a great Mother’s Day and got spoilt rotten by her family.

• Heart

hssdrs

VIP Member
Another weekend Helen is at football with the kids .
While Myler tells the world by re-posting Steph story that they are dining out.

I wonder how long it took before Zippy realised that all the perks were through Helen, not through the sporting superstar that is Dim. As if Dim was ever going to get an invite to the Brit’s and front covers in The Daily Mail’s magazine off his own back. And that just what Helen has gotten up to this week..!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pathetic the Helen bashing if it’s from either camp because it’s the other two that were both married to other people at the time when they likely got together imo, and it’s Helen who not only did no wrong but conducted herself with absolute dignity and class after he did a runner and who picked herself up and got on with raising her family after their Father walked out on them.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
This article is only from the 10th of December and fast forward to just over two months later and his valentines card says fiancé! What a muppet.

Helen co-parents her children with her ex-husband, Richie Myler, When???
I bet his kids wouldn't recognise him if he walked past them in the street. He's an absolute disgrace, he didn't just abandon his wife he abandoned his children too, and that's the truth!!

• Heart

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Hi all,

To discuss rugby people that aren't these two it's probably best to use a different thread:

influenzas

I doubt it's fresh heartbreak for Helen, possibly an eye roll. Why does The Sun article say that they are co-parenting?! I bet Elsie doesn't even know who he is. Absolute joke that whoever that "source" is, is trying to paint them in a positive light 😄😅 The only reason its in the news is because Helen's name is in the headline! They are literally nobodies. We've known she's been pregnant for a while but this thread is still dead.

Let's see if he has anything to say about the Tattle "6 or 7" now 🤭😅😅

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
I could only stand watching three minutes of it. As we used to say about my former boss - he's had a charisma bypass. WTAF did Helen ever see in him? Thick, boring and a complete snake. 🐍
"My poor mum had to drive every Friday for my rugby"
But the penny never drops for him to think
"My poor children's mother has to drive with 3 kids from them to do football"

Believe me you don't want too listen, its infuriating.

JE172

VIP Member
The Mirror have posted an apology and correction to them! I bet it all comes out in the wash later that they are actually engaged but just keeping it quiet until his divorce is finalised.

We previously published an article that reported that Richie Myler had proposed to his girlfriend Stephanie Thirkill. In fact, Mr Myler has not proposed, and the couple are not engaged. We are happy to correct the position and apologise to Ms Thirkill and Mr Myler for this error .

• Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Of course it does, billy big balls thinks he cock of the street… she is no better even having an affair with him knowing he was married … Christ had she been a “lady” she wouldn’t have entertained him.. there are lots of married dogs.. who will chance there arm to get a bit… blame the wife instead of going home and working on the marriage then splitting… if it cannot be fixed because of his previous history of being a shagger shagging a team mates wife .. I’d say they were sleeping together before Helen and He spilt… He doesn’t want to be reminded as his fragile ego cannot take it..
They were DEFINITELY shagging before he and Helen split

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Don’t these two understand that if he stepped up and did the right thing by his children and their mother by being respectful, then there’d be nothing to talk about? Unfortunately marriages do breakdown and whilst cheating is never acceptable people move on and if he didn’t let his children suffer, either by cutting them off or by emotionally abusing their mother then they simply wouldn’t have a thread on tattle.

hssdrs

VIP Member
While I feel sorry for the children, it’s her fault and what does she expect.. She caused this.. then her actions have affected others… she doesn’t care, she has got what she wants… Me thinks Annie has the upper hand here!!
When Annie married the snake walker 2 years ago my 1st thought was your clever lady now if he cheats again you can take him to the cleaners.