Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the first Helen Skelton thread should be in with those other threads above as it was started originally after he left her and it’s plays out the timeline of those early days and how cruel they were, just for anyone new to this thread and previous threads. I haven’t a clue how to do that :D

Reactions: 1

Hopefully that's correct
---
Look at his following list 👀

Last edited:

Hopefully that's correct
---
Look at his following list 👀
The swimming pool company ?

• Haha
Zippy reactivated her Facebook last night and it was there for a while today before deactivating it again, Definitely to have a look at the Birmingham live Facebook post I’d say.

Reactions: 4
As if Myler's letting the building take piss out if his devorce publicly.
Then god knows what myler does behind closed doors.

Telling anyone who will listen obviously
Like the builder 🤣 embarrassing.

No wonder he can't have the kids around at zippys, they can't keep Helen's name out there mouths....

Kids will go back and tell her

Reactions: 2
They think it's one big joke .....
Extremely unprofessional. Edited to ad I clicked on that article he shared and the Facebook comments aren’t very kind either re Richie and Steph so this guy is highlighting this article and the Facebook comment section of his so called boss with some not so nice comments attached to it. I wonder is dim wit fuming over that one .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They have the nerve to say tattle folk are trolling them when his builder puts this up plus the comment about Helen the mother of his 3 kids .
Good lord council estate chav's the lot of them.

Reactions: 5
Extremely unprofessional. Edited to ad I clicked on that article he shared and the Facebook comments aren’t very kind either re Richie and Steph so this guy is highlighting this article and the Facebook comment section of his so called boss with some not so nice comments attached to it. I wonder is dim wit fuming over that one .
Did the builder read the comments about his "boss "& Steph before he posting thinking this is good PR or just as I said all a big joke.
So many names in many articles in facebook saying the same things ....... surely they all have not been looking in tattle ?

Reactions: 3
His done her a favour staying away from those children.... the amount of damage she's shielding them from unknowingly.

Moody dad with no patience for childrens questions or feelings...just gets angry or shouts.
---
Did the builder read the comments about his "boss "& Steph before he posting thinking this is good PR or just as I said all a big joke.
So many names in many articles in facebook saying the same things ....... surely they all have not been looking in tattle ?
He doesn't need to his heard facts straight from the horses mouth,,, or so he thinks 🤣

That's what gossiping gets you lad 🤫

Question is who tells the builder because Myler ain't got no balls now, they're in zippys purse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t think the builder is the brightest to be far.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine the prenup Pa Thirkill must be getting drawn up 😳 if he behaves like this towards his three children and wife of 10 years then the writing is already on the wall.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.