Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allyballet

Glad I was sitting down when I read it 🤣 - Zippy wishing everyone a happy International Women's Day. Just when you think you've heard it all. Of course, the quote she chose was all about ME,ME,ME with no understanding of the background to it.

Why is International women's day celebrated? (the first one in 1908 arose to honour the female garment workers in New York who were protesting against their terrible working conditions.) I wonder where Andrew Thirkhill would have stood on that?
Not only does it celebrate the achievements and progress women have made, but it also highlights the ongoing struggles for equality and the need for continued advocacy and action worldwide. Do you think Zippy cares about women living in terrible poverty, enslaved women, child marriage, violence against women, lack of access to education/reproductive services, female genital mutilation?
No, Zippy cares about Zippy.

This is the same Zippy who showed no conscience about breaking up a family, about small children being abandoned by their father, then viciously trolling the mother of those children when she lost a shed of weight and was clearly struggling. She encouraged others to troll that struggling mother too. Yeah, sisterhood is powerful, Zippy.

My message to Zippy on IWD:
Fuck off. Then keep fucking off. Keep fucking off until you get to a gate with a sign saying "you can’t fuck off past here" climb over the gate, dream the impossible dream, and keep fucking off forever, you self obsessed phony.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Ally Pally

VIP Member
If a couple is truly in love it shows and is obvious to everyone. As they are trying to hard sell it this is probably not the case and they are desperate to sell it that way.

It still boggles my mind why you would want to have kids with someone who thinks so little of his first family. It takes a special kind of stupid.
I can't get my head around how you would choose someone who so easily discarded his new born daughter and his sons?
I've said this before but I'd be fucking devastated if one of my daughters thought it was acceptable to take up with a lowlife like Myler, it tells you everything about her and her standards. I doubt any of her friends are happy to leave her in their husband/boyfriend company without them being present, she has no morals that is evident!
They can post happy IG photos till the cows come home but they can't rewrite the public perception of them and the fact Helen is literally raising those children as mum and dad because Myler has abandoned them. He's a fucking deadbeat dad and should hang his head in shame. Useless cunt chose his dick over his kids and that's what they'll think when they are adults. Cowardly cunt crying victim whilst trying to gaslight the media that he's a victim, he's fooled no-one and nor has she!

Reactions: 13

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
His mum is there, so there was no reason the other kids couldn’t be. What a horrible bunch of cunts.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Very true I mean he left the gorgeous Helen for mousey plain Jane wide mouth zippy.
I'm probably in a minority but I don't think that she's unattractive at all. I just question her morals and wonder why she chose a man who so easily discarded his practically new born daughter. What kind of woman does that to another woman!

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Trying to prove to the world how loved up they are, must have been a shit night away as zippy was posting on her pre loved page. Bizarre behaviour either way from two people in their thirties that were both previously married harping on about a night away.
I personally think that if they just got on with their relationship under the radar with no social media posts I’d take their relationship seriously. They’re not celebrities therefore there is no reason for them to post publicly about their relationship unless they’re trying to prove something, which just screams insecurity. Of course on their private accounts with just family and friends they could post all they like and that would be their business but posting on an open account and complaining about ‘hate’ makes no sense at all. By being so public the only thing he is demonstrating is that he is not in his children’s lives.

Kiwi_Paddy

If he used half the energy he uses trying to prove to the world on Instagram that him and Steph are “in love”, on fathering his eldest 3 kids….. we wouldn’t have this thread I agree.

All the posts on his public account dedicated to his mistress and new kid….. when did he last post a pic of his eldest 3?!

More importantly, when did he last spend any time with them? I guarantee Elsie hasn’t got a clue who he is which is just awful. How Steph has the nerve to post what a good daddy he is (he really is ❤) 🤣🤣🤣 blows my mind!!!
If a couple is truly in love it shows and is obvious to everyone. As they are trying to hard sell it this is probably not the case and they are desperate to sell it that way.

It still boggles my mind why you would want to have kids with someone who thinks so little of his first family. It takes a special kind of stupid.

I’m actually lost for words… no sign of his boys who are sports mad.
It's awful, absolutely awful. My little one doesn't know her dad (better for it) so she wouldn't know any different. His boys though, they've just been dropped ..he's put his new piece before those kids with Helen, absolute cunts pair of them !!!

Ally Pally

VIP Member
You couldn't make this up could you!!
As for role models for IWD what the hell does she think she'd bring to the table?
Whoring with a man whose wife had just given birth!! Shameful!!

• Heart

Mcsemma

Stuart Hogg post but why (mostly) Men who've cheated on their wives and walked out on their kids to be with someone else, do a NY post with "starting the New Year with the best 😍"... have a bit of fucking respect for the women should only 8 months ago you were posting about how much you loved her

ack13

She obviously seen her arse with him wanting to spend Christmas with his chidlren.

Why do all these childless women 30+ act so evil towards little ones.

Wanting fathers to abandon children for them like they never existed.

Such a shamefull act to keep a father away from his children.
Let’s not tar all us childless/childfree 30+ women with same brush. We’re not all evil. I do agree with you that it’s shameful that some people expect their new partners to forget that their children exist!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Not only is he an immoral and narcissistic individual, he sounds like a big baby 😂 spitting his dummy out when they get deserved bad press. He must be hell to live with.

Not a word about his other daughters birthday on his Instagram, say what you want about Hogg and the Rimmer but least they see their children.

I reckon she will want four to go one better than Helen!
She thinks by getting pregnant again so quickly that she’ll be able to hold onto him she thinks she’s different and that their relationship is better and that he won’t do what he did to Helen on her. Zippy thinks she’s special when it’s eyes in the back of her head she’ll need and a short leash for him. Karma is definitely starting to slowly creep up on Dickie.