Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see her ‘ask me anything’ box and then when someone asked what her husband did for a living she got really arsey 🤣 we all know he’s a banker wanker love!
Sort of. He started life as a Foxtons estate agent and works in business development for an architecture firm. It’s well paid in the overall scheme of things but definitely not banking money.

Reactions: 3
Did she delete it?
---
She is so disordered. She tries to say she served a neutral meal but then says oh but I hid all this fruit and vege in it so it’s balanced! Can they not just have regular ice cream
contrast her disordered approach to Laura Thomas, another nutritionist who takes a truly neutral approach to childhood eating and isn’t actually afraid of kids eating stuff that contains sugar etc. it’s night and day.

Laura’s advice helps parents undo all the disordered eating advice they receive so they don’t pass it onto their kids. I can imagine Rhi’s kids bingeing themselves til they’re sick at their first classmate’s party when they discover what a real cake or other treat tastes like compared to the hidden veg substitute their mum gives them.

Reactions: 5
She’s certainly not shy about moaning about him on insta though is she! And she does post pictures of him occasionally, he was in the birthday reel for her youngest! If she wants to keep her relationship private, fine but there are nicer ways to say it! Especially when there are a wealth of other skinny, white, blonde nutritionist’s people could follow if they want to!

Reactions: 4
Omg I actually thought brilliant she’s giving her kids ice cream and pancakes but that was an actual joke. What does she do when she takes them out for the day/dinner where they don’t serve spinach pancakes and broccoli muffins? I’ll be the first to say my kids don’t get loads of sugar etc but sometimes you just have to lean into it and let them enjoy. Also she’s not a children’s nutritionist so it annoys me when she dishes out advice and then of course plugs the pouch at the end

Reactions: 2
Possibly unpopular opinion - but she should cut her hair. The reels of her in supermarkets with it all the way down her back irritate me, it feels quite juvenile

Reactions: 6
Omg I actually thought brilliant she’s giving her kids ice cream and pancakes but that was an actual joke. What does she do when she takes them out for the day/dinner where they don’t serve spinach pancakes and broccoli muffins? I’ll be the first to say my kids don’t get loads of sugar etc but sometimes you just have to lean into it and let them enjoy. Also she’s not a children’s nutritionist so it annoys me when she dishes out advice and then of course plugs the pouch at the end
She reminds me of the mother in this sketch .....
mother.....would you like some gooseberry and cinnamon yogurt?
son....I think I'll pass, I've only got my head round hummus

• Haha
I AM REALLY OVER RHI AND LOCKDOWN. Get over it. Stop. Its over. We’ve all had our lockdown traumas but everyone’s over it.

Possibly unpopular opinion - but she should cut her hair. The reels of her in supermarkets with it all the way down her back irritate me, it feels quite juvenile
I do agree but not because I think there’s anything juvenile about long hair, just that I think it doesn’t suit her as much as she thinks it does. Her head and facial feature proportions are really odd, tiny head, big nose, very small jaw and it just really emphasises that. She’d look better with more of a mid length style but I think she’s one of those people that’s overly attached to their hair because they think it’s beautiful and feminine and therefore makes them the same.

She’s so thin now that her head looks too big for her body. I hope she’s OK - I unfollowed her a while ago because I found some of her nutrition advice to be a bit misplaced, I felt if I followed what she said I’d end up with even more disordered eating habits.

She’s not a very good advert for her business is she? Skeletal and permanently ill! I’ve never know anyone who gets poorly as much as she does.

• Sad
Quick question- does rhi have family? Parents/ sisters etc. She never mentions them, and I get the impression she is quite isolated from them.

Quick question- does rhi have family? Parents/ sisters etc. She never mentions them, and I get the impression she is quite isolated from them.
Hmm coincidence she mentions her sister now…. Unfortunately her sister looks like a healthier version of her

• Haha
You can basically see her skeleton through her chest in her latest photos 😬 I genuinely hope she is OK. She must be underweight.

Reactions: 2
I find it SO disturbing that she’s promoted as an expert in weight management and eating disorders when she’s … well … we’ve all got eyes, we can all see what’s up. She’s lost huge amounts of weight since first developing a public profile. She’s openly admitted to being depressed and yet she’s apparently not making the link between that and her unhealthy weight loss, and flagging herself as a cautionary tale for others.

I am massively predisposed to feel sorry for women when they’re so obviously unhappy. I’m not here to hate on Rhiannon (I’m mainly on Tattle for Jack Monroe who is a pretty sinister grifter and deserves opprobrium) but I do wish she would take a step back from public work and publicity and focus on sorting herself out.

Rhiannon definitely knows in her logical brain what she should be doing instead of what she is doing, but her emotional brain seems to be driving her these days. I know there must be some technical psychology terms for that but I ain’t a psychologist, so if anyone is, please feel free to chip in haha. It’s so weird watching her decline like this, whilst knowing she “shouldn’t” really be able to go so wrong. But despite all her knowledge she appears to be in thrall to her own eating disorder. I find it more sad and baffling than anything else.

I do hope she manages to step away, get psychologically and physically healthy again, and come back better. Because she was quite good as a food/nutrition talking head a few years ago. She’s a woman who knows her stuff, she is actually trained to a pretty high standard in her field. But even though I was a fan, I can’t take her seriously now at all 😕

Last edited:
I find it SO disturbing that she’s promoted as an expert in weight management and eating disorders when she’s … well … we’ve all got eyes, we can all see what’s up. She’s lost huge amounts of weight since first developing a public profile. She’s openly admitted to being depressed and yet she’s apparently not making the link between that and her unhealthy weight loss, and flagging herself as a cautionary tale for others.

I am massively predisposed to feel sorry for women when they’re so obviously unhappy. I’m not here to hate on Rhiannon (I’m mainly on Tattle for Jack Monroe who is a pretty sinister grifter and deserves opprobrium) but I do wish she would take a step back from public work and publicity and focus on sorting herself out.

Rhiannon definitely knows in her logical brain what she should be doing instead of what she is doing, but her emotional brain seems to be driving her these days. I know there must be some technical psychology terms for that but I ain’t a psychologist, so if anyone is, please feel free to chip in haha. It’s so weird watching her decline like this, whilst knowing she “shouldn’t” really be able to go so wrong. But despite all her knowledge she appears to be in thrall to her own eating disorder. I find it more sad and baffling than anything else.

I do hope she manages to step away, get psychologically and physically healthy again, and come back better. Because she was quite good as a food/nutrition talking head a few years ago. She’s a woman who knows her stuff, she is actually trained to a pretty high standard in her field. But even though I was a fan, I can’t take her seriously now at all 😕
She's like her pal Alice Liveing. A few years ago they both had loads of credibility and were quite a tonic in their fields. Alice seemed like a grounded PT with emphasis on technique and strength over aesthetics. Rhi was good at cutting through fad crap and in fairness she is still good at telling us what the actual evidence says about nutrition.

But both have them have swayed so far from their own advice. Alice is a self-obsessed Stepford wife who isn't happy unless she's 'fixing' something about herself. The grounded PT is gone, all she does now is show off her vulgar designer collection and pretend she doesn't dislike her body. Rhi runs a nutrition clinic but is absolutely clearly practicing disordered eating, and not only that, she's letting her sons soak up all those bad lessons. They'll have a strange relationship with food their whole lives. They'll feel like they've failed if they've not eaten 25 separate plants every day. God forbid either of them becomes overweight at some point. The first time they have a Haribo is going to be a transcendental experience for them. I wonder what the advice would be if Rhi took herself to an appointment at her own clinic?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
S

She had an absolute meltdown not long ago when a Doctor dared to tell her that she should know better about how to eat to help herself. I think she was anaemic, the dr also said she should look after herself so that she is there for her kids. She just can’T deal with not being perfect in every way. I think she needs a lot of therapy and help, she seems to be crying out for it and it’s terribly sad.

• Sad
I feel like these people get somewhat ‘famous’, gather a few ‘celeb’ pals and forget who they really are. Keeping up with Lucy meck is obviously higher on the agenda than actually looking after herself. Her post on how often she has been sick is disturbing

Rhi is friends with some friends of mine locally. I actually saw her in the wild this weekend with kids and husband in tow looking fed up. She’s slim but not scarily thin in person, she seems to pick her angles.