Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do agree, but it’s still talked about a lot in birth trauma circles online. It’s not just her. (I had a traumatic birth but not during the pandemic)

One of the insta accounts I follow did a Q&A around it just the other day.

It’s funny though we all experienced the things she described. The isolation, clapping for carers etc. Yeah it was a bit weird but it’s not this big special experience unique to them. I feel much more sorry for people who lost a loved one or struggled with a serious medical issue during that time than I do for someone who gave birth.

I think she’s just the type that wants to be traumatised more than she actually is tbh. Increases the engagement 🙄
100% she loves the woe is me, so her followers can gush how amazing she is. (I gave birth a few weeks after her, also traumatic but not in uk) so I definitely don’t minimise she had a tough time but why overshadow a birthday. Poor kid will be hearing about this for the rest of their life

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Completely agree with you. I also gave birth during the pandemic but it is not my whole personality, I’m just grateful to have my son here and don’t want to dwell on what he may have missed out on in those early days and instead just enjoy the now.

You’re right, it’s people who actually lost loved ones that I feel for or who still suffering with illness because of it

Just seems like another opportunity for attention seeking

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Still unhinged. She’s moaning today that she has pulled out of a festival slot with 3 weeks notice and the organiser is understandably annoyed about it. Apparently they’ve only said she’s unprofessional/won’t work with her again because she’s female.

Still unhinged. She’s moaning today that she has pulled out of a festival slot with 3 weeks notice and the organiser is understandably annoyed about it. Apparently they’ve only said she’s unprofessional/won’t work with her again because she’s female.
She must have taken it down really quickly

Reactions: 1
Oh really? She said it was a “top festival in Wales”. The story was pretty old when I saw it so hi Rhi, you’ve clearly got an alert set up on Tattle…

Is there anyone that she comes across that annoys her that she doesn’t then slag off on social media? Also i really don’t understand why she has two accounts, basically shares the same shite on both. Not sure why anyone following a nutrition page would care that her kids slept through

Reactions: 5
I see she’s done a post on kindness this morning on stories so does that not apply to her because she’s pretty unkind calling people out on Instagram

I just get the impression she has no friends so has to have that Rhi account to say the kind of things she would usually want to say to one. So boring thiugh

Reactions: 4
Her latest update.. more sleep, 2 lines later no sleep 😂 she’s possessed. How has she been banging on about the same tit for 3 years now, she’s not new to the game

• Haha
Definitely going to be pregnant again soon methinks! She clearly favours the youngest though, it’s sad to see how obvious it is!

I think she would be mad to have another and clearly wouldn’t cope but I think she will regardless because she loves the attention being pregnant gets her. She has no personality outside of being a mum and loves to complain about how hard she has it and how tired she is which she won’t be able to do as her kids get older. She loves boasting about how much she is doing/juggling being a mum of 2 and running a business and ‘sharing the reality’ of how it looks like she has her tit together but she’s just like the rest of us (it doesn’t and her eldest is at nursery and she has a nanny for the youngest).