Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives near-ish me and 3 kids is the done thing. I wouldn’t be surprised. She would also love a girl.
---
So she can pass on her disordered eating.

Reactions: 3
She lives near-ish me and 3 kids is the done thing. I wouldn’t be surprised. She would also love a girl.
---
I had no idea particular numbers of kids were associated with different areas 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---
Unfortunately her boys will have disordered eating too going from how she feeds them now

Reactions: 4
Omg... did anyone see her singing at the friends pool part after her wedding? 😅😅 I tit you not I started watching and the second-hand cringe killed me I had to skip past 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How much does she hate it being Father’s Day 😂
I mean, fair enough if hubs doesn’t want to feature on her account but she only ever mentions him in a negative way so she was never going to post something loving and gushy about him!

Just has to make everything about her. Oh it’s Father’s Day so I’m really busy. I wonder does he know what she says about him or if she gets away with it because he’s not on social media

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I think it’s really nice to see she went to Chessie’s bday

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I think it’s really nice to see she went to Chessie’s bday
Me too. She looked happy and relaxed. I saw Tessa did a post the other day about burnout and I wonder if Rhi is the same. Glad she has now admitted to PND and PTSD and hope she’s getting the help she needs.

Reactions: 4
Her selfie on her stories today makes her look absolutely skeletal and ill - this is not a good look or portrayal of good health and anyone going to her to improve their health would be totally nuts considering she's OCD about measuring her own food intake in restricted amounts. I wouldn't want to turn into a food obsessive like her! the same for anyone going to her for eating disorders - that would be highly worrying.

Anyone else see her ‘ask me anything’ box and then when someone asked what her husband did for a living she got really arsey 🤣 we all know he’s a banker wanker love!

• Haha
Did she delete it?
---
She is so disordered. She tries to say she served a neutral meal but then says oh but I hid all this fruit and vege in it so it’s balanced! Can they not just have regular ice cream

Attachments

Reactions: 2