Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help us, she’s off to Centre Parcs. Get ready for a week of whinging as she discovers the site management DGAF about her many, many complaints about how Center Parcs is run.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to like her before but now she just never shuts up about how much she is multi tasking with the business and being a mother of two. If it’s that much pressure ,delegate some work to others. Also she would look better with a bit more weight on and if she cut her hair nicely. I would be more likely to take nutritional advice from someone who seemed genuinely happy and looked well!

Reactions: 4
Getting quite a bit of flak in the comments for her latest reel, people saying she just spent their weekly food budget on snacks, buying sushi in Waitrose when the reality is most people are trying to stretch their cash in places like Aldi.

Those reels of her floating around a supermarket and fingering all the healthy food make me cringe so much. The things she says give her away so much. 'Not all snacks are bad' yeah no tit! 'They can be a lifesaver for blood sugars' they're also really bloody tasty if you get the right ones. She views food as something purely functional rather than something to take pleasure in!

Getting quite a bit of flak in the comments for her latest reel, people saying she just spent their weekly food budget on snacks, buying sushi in Waitrose when the reality is most people are trying to stretch their cash in places like Aldi.

Those reels of her floating around a supermarket and fingering all the healthy food make me cringe so much. The things she says give her away so much. 'Not all snacks are bad' yeah no tit! 'They can be a lifesaver for blood sugars' they're also really bloody tasty if you get the right ones. She views food as something purely functional rather than something to take pleasure in!
this recent one was extra cringe as she didn't edit out herself taking an item, putting it back, and taking it again for CoNtEnT 😬

Reactions: 1

Lol one comment said it was horribly middle class 😂 these huns spend their entire lives moulding their identity around a very specific type of blonde, middle class, posh girl from in and around Fulham, then get so fucked off when normal people call it out?

She’s filmed her reel in our local Waitrose 😂 Surely you must feel like a massive plonker having someone follow you around picking up food?

Intrigued by her demonisation of nuts “only a small handful”. It’s not a positive message!

She really would look so much better with shorter hair. That long hair looks very infantile and also it swamps her now her frame is so tiny

Reactions: 5
“I don’t think people are aware there is a cost of living crisis”

Is she serious? Maybe in the circles she moved in but I’m pretty sure most people are very aware of the cost of living crisis.

• Haha
She really would look so much better with shorter hair. That long hair looks very infantile and also it swamps her now her frame is so tiny
It's very 'little girl-ish' isn't it. Skipping around Waitrose swishing her waist-length hair and flowy white skirts while she fingers packets of nuts that cost the same as a whole meal for some, she just doesnt come across as relatable at all.

0BC8B45C-854E-4A22-BF81-33B8BBC60F04.jpeg
pls tell me it is not just me who’s alarmed at how close her wedding and engagement rings are to her knuckle? Like aren’t they gonna fly off

She also always annoys me when she says ‘she knows shes blessed she can take time off bc she runs her own business’ - SHUT UPPPPP

• Heart
Rhi has clearly been reading her referring to ‘trolls’! Hi Rhi! How about you get some therapy to address your eating disorder and the fact you’re clearly in an unhappy marriage! Oh and your hair is too long, soz hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has she started dressing entirely in cream which washes her out & makes her look even more sickly? Is she taking inspo from Geri Horner?

Why has she started dressing entirely in cream which washes her out & makes her look even more sickly? Is she taking inspo from Geri Horner?
She’s a complete idiot. I just don’t think she does much parenting tbh - I have two kids the same age and any outfit I wear gets covered throughout the day.
She’s also now dressing her kids in it too - she’s either got money to burn and doesn’t care about ruined clothes or she’s completely restricting what they do so they get zero mess on the outfits

She’s a complete idiot. I just don’t think she does much parenting tbh - I have two kids the same age and any outfit I wear gets covered throughout the day.
She’s also now dressing her kids in it too - she’s either got money to burn and doesn’t care about ruined clothes or she’s completely restricting what they do so they get zero mess on the outfits
The Sophie that works in her clinic is usually head to toe in white as well

• Haha
I used to like her before but now she just never shuts up about how much she is multi tasking with the business and being a mother of two. If it’s that much pressure ,delegate some work to others. Also she would look better with a bit more weight on and if she cut her hair nicely. I would be more likely to take nutritional advice from someone who seemed genuinely happy and looked well!
I agree - she always looks unwell - thin, gaunt and lacking in colour. Definitely not an advert for health.

To be fair. She drives me mad as her entire personality is just nutrition and there isn’t much else to her. That second boy is going to be a heartbreaker tho he is gorgeous !!!

She has to be one of the most egregiously bad influencers for declaring ads/gifts. She has been flogging her new vitamins hard on her personal account with nary a declaration that it’s how she pays her mortgage.

Reactions: 3