Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which is worse in a way because as a nutritionist who works with people with eating disorders, why would you pick your angles to purposely make yourself look scarily thin?

Reactions: 6
Yes it’s always puzzled me as to why she always poses to make herself look skeletal and unwell 🤷‍♀️ if I was paying for advice I’d want it from someone who looks healthy and glowing. Also as influences love to say - social media is just a glimpse into a life or a “glamorous show reel” - if that glimpse is worrying, how bad is the rest of it 😬

Reactions: 2
I always feel like either her husband doesn't help out enough, or she doesn't allow him to, as she's a bit of a martyr. I say "a bit"...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always feel like either her husband doesn't help out enough, or she doesn't allow him to, as she's a bit of a martyr. I say "a bit"...
a lot of influencers love to play the “i’m a struggling mum with little help card” as it resonates with followers, but in reality they have loads of help. I unfollowed after the awful weaning advice she was giving but didn’t Rhi have a paid Nanny?!
reminds me of Beth Sandland who’s posting loads of reels about how hard it is, but her husband was a stay at home Dad the last we knew.

Reactions: 3
Yes, I feel that she is in a fortunate position with nanny and being able to afford nursery too.
What was the awful weaning advice?!

Reactions: 1
Yes, I feel that she is in a fortunate position with nanny and being able to afford nursery too.
What was the awful weaning advice?!
she started weaning earlier than the current recommendation of 6 months and was forcing 3 meals a day on her 6/7 month old even though he was getting severe nappy rash (assumption was so much food was going in it was upsetting his belly/causing frequent poos) and talking about how each meal had to be balanced etc. My kids are the same age and my youngest was still on the “first tastes” stage. Milk is their main source of nutrition before 1 but she was desperate to get him on three meals as quickly as possible. There would be people following her copying her as she’s a nutritionist but she was going against best practice advice on quite a few things from what I remember 😬
---
*I just rechecked through this tattle and he was on 3 meals a day before the age of 6 months when the NHS currently advises weaning to START at 6 months of age and to gradually build up quantities of food

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yes I remember the 3 meals a day stage - they're supposed to be tasting and experimenting with food from six months, I found it utterly bizarre that her baby was already on 3 square meals. It felt performative to me - I'm a nutritionist! Look at all this healthy food my baby enjoys! He's never even been under the same roof as a chicken nugget! No way was it in the baby's best interests, they still get all the nutrition they need from breast milk at that point. She's always posting breast milk stuff, you'd think she'd have a bit of confidence that her own was doing the trick rather than trying to shovel three meals a day into her baby's tiny gut!

Just wanted to say for balance/accuracy that although I think she does spout some unhelpful weaning crap, my baby was under consultant paediatrician (so people who really know their tit when it comes to weaning, not Rhi) led care and we were advised to start weaning at 4 months (corrected) as he was showing signs he was ready. He was a very small baby as he was premature, so nothing to do with stomach size. purées only until 6 months when they’re able to push it against the roof of their mouth at 6 months. We just did one meal each month so he was on 3 meals by 6 months. I’ve not seen anything on the NHS that says they can’t actually handle 3 meals a day at 6 month, but it’s not that they urgently need it either as good before 1 is just for fun etc

For me this issue with Rhi and weaning is what she feeds her kids

Last edited:
).

For accuracy I’ll leave the NHS link about weaning in case there are any new parents reading this thread are interested 😅

F08499F6-6B10-4BE9-85E0-EFD5EBAD95E5.png

She is so strange posting stuff like this. I’ve been refollowing the last couple of days out of curiosity and it’s safe to say she has not improved 🤣 I assume the arguments at home are with the husband, so bizarre to announce to the world

).

For accuracy I’ll leave the NHS link about weaning in case there are any new parents reading this thread are interested 😅

View attachment 2415828
She is so strange posting stuff like this. I’ve been refollowing the last couple of days out of curiosity and it’s safe to say she has not improved 🤣 I assume the arguments at home are with the husband, so bizarre to announce to the world
Nothing positive there about her husband… maybe he’s one of those asshat dudes who doesn’t lift a finger for the kids cause he works 12 hour days in the office

He doesn’t seem very hands on but I suspect by the way that she moans about him all the time that even if he did help he would be doing everything wrong in her eyes so she would just take over and do it herself anyway. Rhi does love to be the martyr!

Reactions: 7
).

View attachment 2415828
That link (just above where you linked) says 3 meals a day by 7 months. Personally I just did small bits of food rather than complete meals as the NHS also mentions there. But anyway don’t want to get into tit for tat. My point was it is individualised, some people get given individualised advice by NHS dieticians, 6 month olds won’t explode if you give them something to eat 3 times a day 😂 and Rhi is projecting her messed up eating onto her kids.

She’s just too unnecessarily restrictive and rule book driven with everything from eating to naps.

Attachments

That link (just above where you linked) says 3 meals a day by 7 months. Personally I just did small bits of food rather than complete meals as the NHS also mentions there. But anyway don’t want to get into tit for tat. My point was it is individualised, some people get given individualised advice by NHS dieticians, 6 month olds won’t explode if you give them something to eat 3 times a day 😂 and Rhi is projecting her messed up eating onto her kids.

She’s just too unnecessarily restrictive and rule book driven with everything from eating to naps.
I know people with severely refluxy babies who have also been advised to start weaning 'early' - but none of this is the case with Rhi. We're not talking about people who are acting on medical advice, we're talking about a supposed nutritionist who loves to follow the guidance and the evidence. Not only has she not followed the general guidance, she's shared it with an audience that relies on her for sound nutritional advice and info.

• Heart
I know people with severely refluxy babies who have also been advised to start weaning 'early' - but none of this is the case with Rhi. We're not talking about people who are acting on medical advice, we're talking about a supposed nutritionist who loves to follow the guidance and the evidence. Not only has she not followed the general guidance, she's shared it with an audience that relies on her for sound nutritional advice and info.
Yes you worded it much better than I did, (my baby had severe reflux and early weaning helped) and very good point that she doesn’t have a reason to do this.

This can’t be normal getting this hysterical over a dead squirrel?!?!
she is unhinged!!! 'human fault' because the squirrel was hit in daylight. I don't think anyone is out there trying to hit squirrels or birds 😅 what an absolute melt.

• Haha
i don't even think it was dead? just hurt? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg yeah I just reread it and I think you’re right - I assumed because she was so hysterical it was dead 🤣
i assume she posted it to get complimented for her actions but she just came across as deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Posting naked pictures of her youngest again (covered by an emoji 🙄) but doesn’t show her oldest because she is concerned for his privacy. Honestly makes no bleeping sense! I’ve seen so many times that there is software that can remove emojis from pictures and I don’t know how true that is but why take the risk? Nobody needs to see a nearly naked picture of your children! Why do influencers do this again and again? She cries her eyes out at a squirrel on the road but offers up nearly naked pictures of her children to any old internet perv! Knocks me sick.

Reactions: 5
Posting naked pictures of her youngest again (covered by an emoji 🙄) but doesn’t show her oldest because she is concerned for his privacy. Honestly makes no bleeping sense! I’ve seen so many times that there is software that can remove emojis from pictures and I don’t know how true that is but why take the risk? Nobody needs to see a nearly naked picture of your children! Why do influencers do this again and again? She cries her eyes out at a squirrel on the road but offers up nearly naked pictures of her children to any old internet perv! Knocks me sick.
😳 he’s me worried about sending pictures of my baby/toddlers missing trousers to direct family members, and she’s posting her kid naked to thousands she doesn’t even know. I really hope they bring in protection laws against mum influencers soon. Surely these kids will be horrified when they find out