Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a weird thing for her to say she’s normally bragging about it and saying what she uses to get it like that… maybe fishing for compliments. Also why is she still showing his face, surely she had stopped when Z was that age
We live nearby and I saw her husband shopping with her two sons last night. I don’t know them from a bar of soap except that she plasters her son’s face all over the internet, so I had one of those “I know that kid…?” moments before I realised who it was.

I would find it so creepy and unsafe if that was my child, which is why I respect their privacy and don’t plaster their face everywhere for clicks and engagement.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
just looking at her bedroom… I noticed the baby bassinet is still in there…… Her youngest is two now so I can’t imagine it is his, unless
is for the cat if course ? Or do we think she is planning to have another…?
She looks terrible. Do people
Follow her for fashion?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I tell you what I could do without — bloody arse on Pilates ball, or bikini shots, on the clinic feed. #so_professional

I just don’t understand her clothes/sense of style at all. She’s clearly got a great figure (see above re bloody bikini), but she dresses like my late and much-missed, fashion-challenged godmother, in the 70s/80s, wearing “colourful slacks” for an afternoon GnT at the golf club…

Reactions: 2