Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Whatever happened to her friendship with Alice? I remember them constantly calling each other their “best friends” and it was super cringey as grown ass women. They also recorded themselves singing together in a living room and posted it as a gift to the world. Now I never see them together or even referring to each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Truthslayer

VIP Member
No shade at anyone who wants to breastfeed (I’m a bf advocate but also understand it’s up to people to chose what is best for their baby/family) but she appears almost obsessed! Did anyone else see her story last night about how her husband had ruined the milk she had pumped the night before and stayed up to pump? She strikes me as one of those who will do it so she can say her baby was 100% breastfed. Rhi, love, it doesn’t matter! We know you still love your baby! Maybe she needs to prioritise a bit of extra sleep and the occasional bottle rather thank pumping as she is clearly struggling bless her.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Her posts the other day about her baby free night away were a bit much. Waking up at 2am and watching the baby monitor for 30 mins? Leaving the hotel at 9am cause you missed the baby so much but had planned to stay until after lunch?

we get it Rhi you are mother of the sodding year. Slow clap.

my first baby weekend away Idanced until 4am and drank so much tequila i was sick most of the next day. Barely gave my baby a thought.Whoops.

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Yikes so she’s now trying to recruit a Nanny on Instagram!!
Gosh that’s desperate, I find it hard to believe she couldn’t just find a nanny through appropriate methods? Wonder why the last one left 😂maybe cause she refers to them as the help…

Rosie878

VIP Member
The way she says this on the story… so smug. Really Rhi? You never mentioned… 🙄

On that note, how does someone who’s just released a science based book manage to get “accidentally” pregnant not once but twice? Clearly not up to speed on that element of biology are we Rhi…

It does piss me off more than anything when people in long term relationships say that. Just say you relaxed a bit about the idea of falling pregnant and let it happen. You don’t have to say you deliberately intended to have a kid if you’re so against saying that for whatever your bizarre reason is, but don’t make out like you didn’t know unprotected sex could = baby… 🤦🏻‍♀️
It annoys me too - unless you are really young and naive I’m never convinced it was a total accident. You know if you’re protected or not. This information is a search away online if you’re not sure. It’s not like pre internet when you could believe rumours about the pill still working even if you miss a few days etc

I do think it’s a smug ‘look how fertile I am’ when Rhiannon says it. Just the absolute worst and pathetic at her age.

Cariad

VIP Member
id successfully avoided Rhi’s page for a long time until I stumbled upon the party they all went to. But I also thought she looked unwell compared to Tess who also has two kids a similar age - there’s just something off about Rhi and she just doesn’t “glow” at all like I’d expect from someone who sells wellness as a living

View attachment 1989799

View attachment 1989799
She looks incredibly thin and pale and wish she'd make more of her gorgeous hair ( especially for an evening out) ,rather than just scraping it back
and she always seems to be ill!....I've had 3 kids under 5 and don't remember being as ill as she always seems to be but then I didn't have Instagram to moan to!

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Someone needs to tell her that it’s actually okay to let babies cry, they don’t have to be either asleep or being held, if you need to do so,e thing with Z or go to the loo or anything for a few minutes it will not hurt him to cry for a short while. She must be a living nightmare to be married to and I hate that she’ll be scaring mums to be with her dramatics and histrionics. Yes, it can be hard, but it can also be bloody amazing and enjoyable.

tatty400

The only time she mentions her husband is when she’s complaining about him. When he was ill, when he fainted during the birth, when he split her milk…

• Wow

LewyB

How. Is. This. Right??? She’s a nutritional adviser. Stay in your lane and advise on nutrition…..not exercise…. not that I’d take any advice from someone who posts images that are downright damaging to vulnerable people. Rhi needs a word about this and quickly. 😡
Report it to the AfN. The more people that show discomfort and concern over her continuous display of triggering images, the better. It’s heavily irresponsible.

Rosie878

VIP Member
There is no way this wasn’t planned, she also tested very early to get 1-2 weeks past conception result
I got 1-2 with my son for a week after missing my period. At the time it made me really worried that it was a bad sign but i did eventually get 2-3 and 3+ but slower than with my first child and middle pregnancy (which ended in loss).

I wonder if she will have another dramatic gender reveal. Do you remember she wore a ball gown and had a wedding cake made for Z’s gender reveal?! It was so bizarre!

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
Can anybody remember what her husband does for work? She’s going on and on like she is a solo parent…
No idea but most mums have to just get in with it after having a baby.....don't know why she thinks she has it so hard!
She has a husband who can obviously help with some of the childcare when he's home , but I feel she does like to play the martyr
I've had a ebf newborn and toddler(s) to look after when husband has gone back to work ( when paternity leave wasn't a thing) ...
I made sure I was as organised as poss and tried to get out of the house to playgroup/baby gym for my sanity as much as the childrens's benefits ....we all survived and made sure we were fed and clothed!
I was back to work full time as a nurse, ( after emergency caesarean) when eldest was only 16 weeks old - she wouldn't take a bottle from me as I was still bf , but thank god for a wonderful childminder who coaxed her into taking bottle and got her into a great routine which I continued with my other 2
I think she's not enjoying the loss of control

Anyone else find it a bit disgusting capitalising on an emotive subject just to shill her fucking multivitamins

Also I find the tone of this a bit blame-y. Idk. It’s just made me angry. Perhaps I’m being unfair but this is an emotive topic
No, you’re not at all, I was thinking the exact same thing and came here to say it. Thoroughly distasteful. But Rhi is a terrible hypocrite when it comes to fearmongering.

Completely agree with you. I also gave birth during the pandemic but it is not my whole personality, I’m just grateful to have my son here and don’t want to dwell on what he may have missed out on in those early days and instead just enjoy the now.

You’re right, it’s people who actually lost loved ones that I feel for or who still suffering with illness because of it

Just seems like another opportunity for attention seeking

• Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
If I got to stay overnight in a hotel with no baby there's a strong chance I'd never go home. I'd miss him, sure, but I also miss sleep. The performative mothering is so lame.