Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Letting us know 'no protein or iron, dinner will have that!' because she gave her baby some cucumber sticks and pasta.

Say it with me: FOOD BEFORE ONE IS JUST FOR FUN

And if you're breastfeeding, they're getting all the nutrients they need from you anyway!! Trying to balance out a baby's macros at 7 months old is absolute insanity, it's still about introducing them to taste, texture and letting them LEARN how to eat!!

Reactions: 6
^my thoughts when I saw it 😂
But that is so privileged to have someone take your newborn twice a week to have solo time with your toddler. It’s infuriating that she complains all the time about motherhood when so many would kill to have support like that.
Her narrative is so up and down, one minute complaining, the other doing a humble brag
She comes across as very confused about what she is.

She seems to have an overwhelming desire to play the victim, but at the same time can’t help but be an uppity stuck up twat.

It’s classic insecurity I think

tatty400

She’s always making passive aggressive comments about her husband’s parenting. The reel she just shared, mentioning on a podcast that her
birth environment was wrong because he was doing work stuff on his phone. Perhaps he is a bit shit?!

• Wow

LewyB

She’s always making passive aggressive comments about her husband’s parenting. The reel she just shared, mentioning on a podcast that her
birth environment was wrong because he was doing work stuff on his phone. Perhaps he is a bit shit?!
Without saying too much to blow my cover…he’s a bit of a twat.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Which is worse in a way because as a nutritionist who works with people with eating disorders, why would you pick your angles to purposely make yourself look scarily thin?

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I find it odd she has only announced it on her business page and not her ‘all things mummy’ page. Wouldn’t have anything to do with that page only having 12k followers as opposed to rhitrition have 200k followers would it! Got to get them #ads and freebies in hey.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Eating disorders are so complex. She may post the gaunt, skeletal photos because that’s what she feels looks good. Or a cry for help type of thing. I actually think she’s a nice person who’s achieved a lot considering her working class background but she clearly has a lot of issues. And the issues with food are problematic for her business.
I think she does love to throw herself a pity party, she thrives on the hardworking, pregnant mummy whos doing everything by herself 🙄

Also, how is she still pregnant? Feels like the longest pregnancy ever. Has Lucy had
hers yet?

Alfie1234

VIP Member
As far as I can tell it’s from this post by nutriweb. It has been liked by Rhi and I assume that’s where she posted her comment about having her talented clinicians working on it although comments have been switched off now. Halael shafie works at rhitrition and has now made her page private.
The whole HAES, Lindo Bacon stuff is honestly mind boggling to me and FatDr is one toxic person, basically unless you are fat, black, disabled, queer etc then you have no rights to say anything or have an opinion. The whole situation is horrifically toxic, however we’ve all said many times that going to these rail thin, privileged white women would not be beneficial so I can see their point.

Throughout the last few weeks Rhiannon has been suspiciously quiet, as has Dr Joshua Wolrich, friend of Rhiannon but also fatdr…. He seems to be trying to please everyone and while he isn’t a thin white privileged woman, he is a straight sized white privileged man, yet for some reason is considered an ally.

I honestly find it all utterly baffling.

Sophie80

She’s not a very good advert for her business is she? Skeletal and permanently ill! I’ve never know anyone who gets poorly as much as she does.

• Sad

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She’s extremely unhinged. She can’t even go to the drs without being a victim! The gp was obviously not calling her a bad mother, they were clearly saying (in I suspect a sympathetic way) that she needs to sort this out (whatever this is that she keeps hinting at but not saying in tru Rhi fashion) so she can be back to 100%. She must be so exhausting to be around!

happyhappymum

I AM REALLY OVER RHI AND LOCKDOWN. Get over it. Stop. Its over. We’ve all had our lockdown traumas but everyone’s over it.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I listened to her recent podcast today and it’s so far away from her original ones, it just has such a curated feel to it now, as though she’s saying what she thinks she ought to be saying to whoever her guest is. She used to have some very definite opinions, this episode was some guy waffling on about calories and her just making loads of non committal noises and comments. She really is just a walking advert for whatever she’s selling and the weird sensory necklace was the final nail in the coffin for her credibility.

RestingBunchFace

Did she delete it?
---
She is so disordered. She tries to say she served a neutral meal but then says oh but I hid all this fruit and vege in it so it’s balanced! Can they not just have regular ice cream
contrast her disordered approach to Laura Thomas, another nutritionist who takes a truly neutral approach to childhood eating and isn’t actually afraid of kids eating stuff that contains sugar etc. it’s night and day.

Laura’s advice helps parents undo all the disordered eating advice they receive so they don’t pass it onto their kids. I can imagine Rhi’s kids bingeing themselves til they’re sick at their first classmate’s party when they discover what a real cake or other treat tastes like compared to the hidden veg substitute their mum gives them.

Reactions: 5

Alfie1234

VIP Member
In the interests of fairness and not because I like her (so much nicer to have unfollowed and not see her on my feed everyday) she may live in a nice house and have her gym membership but she doesn’t appear to live an extravagant lifestyle, don’t think we ever see her shopping and dining out is only occasionally. Maybe she’s just good at presenting an affluent life and we’re assuming there’s more than there actually is? She’s lucky that she can work from home so much, but the downside is no maternity leave/pay and insta is very fickle if you don’t keep a presence up.
Anyway, not a rave post or a defending post, just some thoughts.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
“I don’t think people are aware there is a cost of living crisis”

Is she serious? Maybe in the circles she moved in but I’m pretty sure most people are very aware of the cost of living crisis.

• Haha

sohomum

I just ran here after seeing her latest story on her Rhi page - she’s seriously shutting her toddler in her tumble dryer?! What is she teaching him?! Also whilst very unlikely what if the lock mechanism broke and he got trapped in there? It happened to my washing machine once and the door got stuck shut. I’m usually just a lurker on here but I have never seen anything so crazy and dangerous 😵💫

Attachments

• Wow

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Posting naked pictures of her youngest again (covered by an emoji 🙄) but doesn’t show her oldest because she is concerned for his privacy. Honestly makes no fucking sense! I’ve seen so many times that there is software that can remove emojis from pictures and I don’t know how true that is but why take the risk? Nobody needs to see a nearly naked picture of your children! Why do influencers do this again and again? She cries her eyes out at a squirrel on the road but offers up nearly naked pictures of her children to any old internet perv! Knocks me sick.