Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God uploading nearly 4 weeks into the year and titling her vlog 'Easing into the New Year'. Girl, most people hit the ground running and have been working full time since 2nd Jan! Many of us find this time of year hard but we get on with it.

Reactions: 13
The clothes she's put aff links to as well. She has the most boring yet spenny fashion sense. A denim waistcoat for £85! From Anthropologie, of course.

Reactions: 7
Has she ever addressed why's she's still not driving? I'm sure it was on the first-second vlog last year she was all upbeat talking like she would be on the road legally by summer,

and here we are a year later haha, still a bus w#nker.

( no offence to anyone that doesn't drive, but Rhiannon has been wanting to drive for 6+ years, has all money in the world for intense lessons, yet still not done, lazy lazy)

she's certainty not making her gran proud.

And why is January such a problem for her?? was she abused as a child on January? what's up with her it's fkn ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Has she ever addressed why's she's still not driving? I'm sure it was on the first-second vlog last year she was all upbeat talking like she would be on the road legally by summer,

and here we are a year later haha, still a bus w#nker.

( no offence to anyone that doesn't drive, but Rhiannon has been wanting to drive for 6+ years, has all money in the world for intense lessons, yet still not done, lazy lazy)

she's certainty not making her gran proud.

And why is January such a problem for her?? was she abused as a child on January? what's up with her it's fkn ridiculous.
She just has no drive. (Pun unintended!)

I feel like so-chilled-he's-almost-horizontal-Doug has never challenged her to push herself out of her comfort zone.

So it’s taken her 4 weeks to edit a vlog when she has nothing else to do for 5 days of the week. Someone please explain how she couldn’t get this vlog out sooner. Or explain what she does because I’m really struggling to think of anything.
If you wanna just be a housewife or SAHM then fine but don’t pretend to be a YouTuber who’s always “having to think of something to film” when you never film anything.

Can’t cope with all the sycophants saying thank you for uploading, didn’t think we would see you in January! Like WTAF?! Thanking her for doing her job! Without her audience she would have nothing, no ads no livihood, yet they act as though she’s doin THEM the favour. She’s a complete self obsessed entiltled narc, only happy when she’s moaning about how hard her life is or how ill she is.

Reactions: 12
To get to the point where your followers are actually thanking you for posting is beyond embarrassing. And why are they thanking her? Is it like thank you for sticking to your end of the sponsorship contract with hello fresh?

Also I’m sorry but that waistcoat looks so bad on her. Not only does it look like something from Shein but she has no idea how to style it. Like, mismatched double denim??? That’s an outfit I would’ve worn in 2009 on own clothes day

So it’s taken her 4 weeks to edit a vlog when she has nothing else to do for 5 days of the week. Someone please explain how she couldn’t get this vlog out sooner. Or explain what she does because I’m really struggling to think of anything.
If you wanna just be a housewife or SAHM then fine but don’t pretend to be a YouTuber who’s always “having to think of something to film” when you never film anything.
Shes not even a real SAHM!! She cant even be bothered to plan or cook proper meals for her husband and kid!!! Its always either hello fresh when they sponsor her, sausage and mash or takeout.

She is so shameless and no self awareness

Reactions: 5
And had D in a child minders most days so she could go for coffee in peace.
---
And charge her camera to film her when home, content kid.

Reactions: 3
Shes not even a real SAHM!! She cant even be bothered to plan or cook proper meals for her husband and kid!!! Its always either hello fresh when they sponsor her, sausage and mash or takeout.

She is so shameless and no self awareness
you can hardly be a stay at home mum when your child isn’t at home most of the time 😭

• Haha
Why does she NEVER eat with Delilah...I kind of get it on a school night but at the weekend even they just never eat together... D is older now so they could easily all eat together at say 6 ish

Reactions: 12
Why does she NEVER eat with Delilah...I kind of get it on a school night but at the weekend even they just never eat together... D is older now so they could easily all eat together at say 6 ish
I’ve always wondered this. We eat as a family most nights with our 2.5 year old, I’d feel guilty always leaving him to eat on his own but that’s probably just me haha.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she said years ago after someone asked in comments, and she said once D is older they will all eat together...

well she's 8? why they not doing it.

Seems like she cba eating with her and wants to just sit in the living room glued to the TV with pushover Doug by her side.

Re. One of the xmas vlogs - did anyone notice that she suddenly made a point of not wanting to film D in her school uniform? I thought it was strange since she has shown D in uniform before, not the badge/emblems etc, but we know what colour and style she wears because she's vlogged about it before. Your thoughts?

Reactions: 2
This is public on IG, and she's all over her vlogs in uniform and half naked.

Hopefully Rhiannon puts them private, I doubt it though as it's a income for her.
Screenshot_20240129-222548.png

Am I the only one who just doesn’t care about the wedding content? Preparing for the wedding in vlogs fair enough it mixes the usual vlogs up. I’ve not really cared for the last few wedding related videos… they have been BORING. I guess it will take a whole month or two for her to find the time & energy to film & edit these videos.

Attachments

Am I the only one who just doesn’t care about the wedding content? Preparing for the wedding in vlogs fair enough it mixes the usual vlogs up. I’ve not really cared for the last few wedding related videos… they have been BORING. I guess it will take a whole month or two for her to find the time & energy to film & edit these videos.
Yeah, the wedding didn't look like anything particularly special, we've seen her dress, and months later I've no more interest in it. There's an endless amount of much better content out there, from creators who actually put in effort and engage with their audience.

Reactions: 5