Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she secretly likes it, she always shows it in the vlogs. 😅 I also think it's very irresponsible to even show it, as it could easily show where she lives. 😅
it's very easy to see where she stays, all you need to go is Google houses sold where she lives in the year she bought it, it's all public, and pictures of the outside/ back and front and inside. Every time she shows ( uses) D for content, she's putting her in danger.

Reactions: 6
it's very easy to see where she stays, all you need to go is Google houses sold where she lives in the year she bought it, it's all public, and pictures of the outside/ back and front and inside. Every time she shows ( uses) D for content, she's putting her in danger.
I know.. Google Streetview! 😉 I actually think she secretly likes that door, she does have a ghastly loooking 'hetty hoover' after all and even brought a second one after the first one broke. I have used one at work before, they have no functionality and are terrible to use.
Also, she shouldn't consider herself a mum, because she can't put Delilah's needs before her own i.e don't show Delilah's life and house online for any amount of strangers to see and suck it up and find a regular, real world job like all RESPONSIBLE people have to do, particularly those with vunerable children.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over they have done nothing outside really, the front door needs updating. New carpet on the stairs and in Ds room. She spends so much money on other stuff but nothing on things that would actually really help make the house nicer.

They have no actual wardrobes. Only the ugly thing Doug uses. If she had wardrobes she wouldn't need to store stuff up the attic.

Another year and still no driving licence. Poor Doug the taxi driver.

Reactions: 3
Watching a game show on Netflix called bullshit and I think I've found Rhiannon's twin on it!
IMG_5871.jpeg
IMG_5870.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
She looks like her and her dad.
---
13th Jan still nothing. Another lazy rude year ahead I see.

Reactions: 3
She looks like her and her dad.
---
13th Jan still nothing. Another lazy rude year ahead I see.
She’s probably going to say she needed a break for her mental health, she’s not been feeling well, life has been busy with Delilah at school and she’s still tired from the wedding.

Why won't she just admit she's a sahm while her kids in school all day, and puts out the odd vlog with Ad's.

Melissa and her husband are in Finland loving life, and my point is, I still can't get over a few days in a tree house for their honeymoon. Doug was probably railroaded into it, I believe he would rather have travelled abroad.

Im embarrassed at the thought she's going to share the last week in Dec, that ship has sailed Rhiannon.

Reactions: 5
The fact that she hasn’t posted to Instagram in nearly a month and calls herself an influencer is actually shameful. Sheila next door posts more engaging content than her

She’s been utterly useless at her job for many years now but for the last few years she’s just been getting worse and I think it’s just the new normal for her now. I just don’t understand why for the last 3 years she’s completely disappeared throughout January I don’t get it.

I’m so sick of hear the same old bullshit oh it’s a new year I always feels is lost at this time 🙄 she needs to grow a pair. She’s still the same old ugly mouse she was last year nothings changed

I wonder how many more years she’s going to continue like this for.

Other YouTubers have evolved onto other platforms as well as doing other things in their life. Rhiannon has not … she doesn’t post of Instagram, she hardly post on her channel. She just does nothing with her life. She’s a stay at home mum and a part time youtuber. She’s so boring she never gets invited to all those events anymore. The only PR list she’s on is LUSH. Everything else she gets sent is just sponsorships.

Her personality is so dead and boring. She’s absolutely lifeless. I miss the old fun Rhiannon not this 30 year old living like she’s a retired 70 year old. Poor Doug married the woman. Honestly if they didn’t have Delilah I bet you he would have found someone more to his taste. They suited better years ago but not now they are like chalk and cheese.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's popped up at a Madeleine Olivia book event in London. There was a free book up for grabs!

Screenshot_20240115_223453_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So Wally can't take 10 seconds to say HNY to her followers, yet can go on a 40 min? train ride to London for a crappy book.
---
She doesn't look happy. Is this the real nasty Rhiannon we're seeing.
---
The "poor me my mental health" mask has slipped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If I was her I’d be too embarrassed to go to any events, rubbing shoulders with ACTUAL influencers when everyone knows I post absolutely duck all. I’d be ashamed. Then again I’d also be embarrassed and ashamed every time I actually did post as it was so rare yet still called myself an influencer. Cringe or what. Especially after seeing those comments on her last YouTube vid where people were saying she only posts when she’s getting something for it. The nerve she has. Possibly nothing wrong with her mental health, she’s using it as a get out of jail free card.

Reactions: 10
If she really ‘feels lost’ in January, she could totally make content out of that. Self-care and ‘romanticising my winter’ sorts of vlogs are so popular right now and she’d suit that role well - she could make cosy little vlogs going to a café and getting a pastry or just even organising her house or something? I mean, if she can go to a social event in London which would cause anxiety for the most confident of people, she could make a little vlog, right? I just don’t know if she has the brain to think of the most basic video concept beyond a clunky vlogmas

Reactions: 13
If she really ‘feels lost’ in January, she could totally make content out of that. Self-care and ‘romanticising my winter’ sorts of vlogs are so popular right now and she’d suit that role well - she could make cosy little vlogs going to a café and getting a pastry or just even organising her house or something? I mean, if she can go to a social event in London which would cause anxiety for the most confident of people, she could make a little vlog, right? I just don’t know if she has the brain to think of the most basic video concept beyond a clunky vlogmas
I think she can't be bothered to vlog these days unless it's #ad #sponsored. Even her vlogmas was delayed a week because she was waiting for ad approval which turned out to be an ad (Skin & Me) that she could have slotted into any vlog. So she could have started vlogmas sooner than she did, but just couldn't be bothered. Her vlogmas this year was a poor effort and you could tell her heart wasn't in it.

She is out and about, going to events and picking up freebies, but her IG and YouTube will remain silent until the next AD.

I think she’s spoiled entitled and lazy, always has been and always will be, because she is surrounded by people who enable her.

Reactions: 10
She's popped up at a Madeleine Olivia book event in London. There was a free book up for grabs!

View attachment 2692613

View attachment 2692613
She kept that quiet

Was this in Madeleine’s Vlog ?

So Rhiannon went to this event but she never posted it on her social media or bothered to even mention it ? The whole reason why influencers get invited to these events is because they are going to share it on their platforms. I swear Rhiannon didn’t Vlog this , post it on her stories or even mention the book at all. Maybe she did and i completely missed it 🤣 I wonder how many other events she’s been to and just never shared …

She kept that quiet

Was this in Madeleine’s Vlog ?

So Rhiannon went to this event but she never posted it on her social media or bothered to even mention it ? The whole reason why influencers get invited to these events is because they are going to share it on their platforms. I swear Rhiannon didn’t Vlog this , post it on her stories or even mention the book at all. Maybe she did and i completely missed it 🤣 I wonder how many other events she’s been to and just never shared …
Yeah, it's in Maddie's 'I can't believe this is happening' vlog from a few days back. Rhiannon didn't post about it on her Instagram, but maybe she'll include it in a vlog at some point - probably in April or May. Haha!