Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a few years ago zoella recommended her viewers watch Rhiannon as she wasn’t doing vlogmas… whatever you think of Zoe that’s one of the biggest growth opportunities. Rhiannon then did her classic disappearing act then too😂
I think it was December just gone because Zoe was pregnant with her second baby so she wasn’t doing vlogmas. She recommended Rhiannon’s channel which she shouldn’t have done because it boosted her subscribers and what did Rhiannon do … she just disappeared after vlogmas and put out two videos one of them seeking sympathy for being neurodivergent 🙄 something she got the diagnosis for years ago …
---
she will return with the pity party and the same type of people like her will support her and enable her to play out this continuous cycle of patheticness. And why would people with ADHD or whatever is wrong with her not work🤔, I think you told us you have ADHD @PettyPrincess and you work, why is lazy Rhiannon different?

Yep I’ve got ADHD, High functioning autism, OCD , Dyslexia, Social Anxiety yet I still get up and go to work everyday like most people. Yeah being neurodivergent is hard at times but the worst thing you can do is sit at home and do nothing. You’re not stimulating your brain and when you’re sat doing nothing it makes you feel worse than if you were in a good healthy routine like going to work etc. Rhiannon is just a wet blanket 🙄
---
Bottom comment.

"she's pregnant and wants to have this one private"😂, yet is making a living from her daughter's full existence on YT. I don't think she pregnant at all.
---

I honestly don’t think she’s pregnant and if she is I would be incredibly surprised. That would be the perfect opportunity for her to get lots of content out. They would have to move house or Rhiannon would have to turn her office back into a bedroom. She doesn’t even need an office she doesn’t work 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think she's pregnant either.I think Doug would like another and I hope he's not been railroaded by her into having only 1. How can a young man in his early twenties at the time make such a huge decision. I hope if Doug wants more kids he divorces her and starts again with a woman that doesn't spend her life in a house like a pensioner and make excuse after excuse about why she can't do her one and only job.

Reactions: 2
She won’t have any more. She has openly said she wants only one and it was a bonus D is a girl. She is like Zoe in that she has an odd obsession about recreating her childhood.

Reactions: 2
Is she waiting until Vlogmas to post her next vlog?...

What excuse is she going to give for not posting in nearly 4 months? I'm dieing to hear it. 🤭 😂

Reactions: 1
she's followed a period tracking page probably to squash the pregnancy comment on her IG that's getting ignored like everything else.

She’s clearly not struggling, who buys a £200 plus dress for a child and forgets to return it! Her depot shows how much she spends on clothes, yes she sell,s a lot but this is clearly what she does with the time, she’s online buy! 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3