Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it's in Maddie's 'I can't believe this is happening' vlog from a few days back. Rhiannon didn't post about it on her Instagram, but maybe she'll include it in a vlog at some point - probably in April or May. Haha!
Yeah that’s true 🤣 I don’t understand why it’s taking her so long to put out a new video in January. Years ago I used to love the “last week of 20**” or the “first year of 20**” type vlogs. It was a good way to end or start the new year. Now we just get a video 3 months in to the new year of her looking all disheveled 🥹

Reactions: 3
Her rudeness is off the scale, literally takes under a minute to say HNY,

anyone following her at this point must have a screw loose, as she DOES NOT CARE about you, people will still stick up for her though, it's pathetic.
---
She can't now at nearly 3 weeks into January say HNY now lol.

What example is she setting D, it's atrocious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I will never understand why she can’t just post a video once a week i honestly don’t get it … if she posted frequently throughout the year and decided to wanted a 1 month break then fair enough I can fully understand that. Full time content creators are entitled to a break from YouTube & all their other social media platforms if needed. Rhiannon on the other hand doesn’t require a break because she only post on YouTube about once a month and roughly 8 times on Instagram in a whole year.

Maybe she’s dealing with stuff behind the scenes however lily pebbles was last year with two kids and she still managed to provide regular content on YouTube, Instagram & tiktok as well as attending events within the UK & abroad. She even had one or two family holidays abroad. She still managed to do her job as a content creator!

Honestly Rhiannon how many more years are you going to make up excuse’s for not being able to function well enough to do your “job” she’s a joke

Reactions: 7
I know they've been together over a decade, but it's still a bad start to married life imo. They seem so unhappy and bogged down. If you take a look at Melissa's IG it's like night and day, they are loving life, and look so in love and happy, a wonderful setting for their baby. I do feel a bit bad for Doug, I think she's holding him back in life...why they not going abroad?, even quick snap city breaks, take D along too.

If I was Doug I would be so angry she's started this year like this, and even if she is editing the "last week in December" vlog, come on, it doesn't take over three weeks does it. And still not driving and avoiding the comments asking about it. She's just a redneck .

It must be a bubbling pot of mixed emotions for D in that house, her silly lazy mum, one minute all high the next, feeling sorry for herself.

Reactions: 4
Just got caught up on Estee's thread on tattle life, and it just confirmed my lack of respect to Rhianna for still simping over someone like Estee. Its so pathetic. No wonder she thinks she can call herself a content creator but post every few months. If Estee can lie and be deranged why can't Rhirhi?
And this is the meanest thing I've ever said about anyone but I lowkey hope her and Doug separate. I think it would add some much needed drama to her life. Maybe force her to make some changes in her life, reevaluate youtube, finally get her driving license?, maybe a whole new job? She'd be so much more interesting if she actually took her "job" seriously.

Her hair looks even more bleeping ridiculous seeing it outside of her own vlogs. She looks like Legolas. She needs to stop tucking it behind her ears and leaving the huge front bits out and curled.
I think she thinks it looks elven and cute but yeah it’s not a good look 😭

Please don't tell me it's from December🙄.. not even said HNY yet her first post is to punt a vlog that's probably a AD?
Screenshot_20240126-150927.png

---
Others have posted all January....lazy Rhiannons first post is nearly Feb

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
How she has a nerve to even show her face is beyond me. How is she not embarrassed at this point??
People with full time jobs/students/full time mums etc still post on socials more than her and it’s not even their job.
After the comments she got on her last vlog, I’d be nervous is I was her.

Reactions: 8
She always finds this time of year difficult. Despite doing nothing ever. So time of year makes no difference.
What a knob

ETA the cheek of it! She says it’s always nice to have a break without having to think about what you’re filming… YOU DON’T EVER FILM ANYTHING. YOU 👏🏼 DO 👏🏼 NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Whhhyyy does she always act like she uploads regularly as if her followers won’t realise she doesn’t?! Is she actually deranged??

Last edited:
hello fresh AD so I was close lol.

And I said pages ago the thumbnail or comeback post would be the green scarf, and here we are haha.

• Haha
She's deleted a comment. Someone said about this being a AD, and was a lot of likes on it already,

it's gone.

Lol she’s been deleting comments 😂. Its ok rhi everyone including your friends and family already know youre a joke.

she deleted three that I seen ( probably more),

one about it being a AD. One about if she's driving, with a pensioner emoji, and one saying she basically does f*ck all daily.

All true.
---
Why can't her supporters not feel short changed? she can't check in and say hi, she needs to wait till the Ads approved at the end of January.

People need to wake up.

Last edited: