Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see what lazy is up to,

her wedding was early October, bloody nearly 4 month ago, they only went a few days to a silly local forrest, so she had the rest of Oct and Nov to give us wedding "honeymoon" vlogs..

but no, she's had this up her sleeve so she can have yet another lazy year, and she will stretch these vlogs out for the next 5 month.

Rhiannon no one is interested, it's boring, you and Doug were together a decade with a kid, it's hardly fkn loves young dream is it, we seen your rag dress, your Orange dad, your white mum....

what else is there?

possibly show off Tom taking over the camera😴

I would be more interested in watching Melissa in Marrakech at this point than your scatty life from months ago.

Reactions: 5
“Finally got round to” what do you mean FINALLY GOT ROUND!! She makes it sound like she’s been too busy but SHE DOES NOTHING. How are people not seeing this?!

Reactions: 12
Anyone else wonder why they have D in that car seat?? Her head is way above the car seat so what is the point unless they raise the head rest so her head is actually between it?!

Reactions: 3
Probably means she’s got sooooo much to do so she’s burnt out because she had to put out a vlog the other day and is gonna film a wedding video. And she’s still trying to recover from working so so hard on vlogmas and all last year all while being a mum to one child who’s at school all week while she’s just sat on her arse, ohh her life is so hard and hectic 🥱😴

Omg she’s soooo busy guys. A stay at home mum to a single child in school and puts in a 3 hr YouTube shift 3 times a year 🥱 exhausting.

The delusion is real with this one. She really believes that she works so hard lol.

Her friends and family surely must be laughing behind her back everytime she moans about how hard her life is.”

Reactions: 7
I find it funny she said she put the dough mix on the heater as it's warm.

Look Rhiannon we know you put it there as it's below your silly "reach for the stars" picture, why not put it on the kitchen or hall radiator.

What stars is Wally reaching for? the lazy ones haha

🥱

up and coming AD🤔
---
I know we say she needs to post more story's but come on Rhiannon, the morning light rubbish you share is ridiculous, is this the only content you have?, you can't share/talk in story's about your breakfast, what your up doing, take us along to M&S? lol, like others do.

if this is the best you can come up with, the odd "morning light" rubbish, you seriously need to give this up

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
🥱

up and coming AD🤔
---
I know we say she needs to post more story's but come on Rhiannon, the morning light rubbish you share is ridiculous, is this the only content you have?, you can't share/talk in story's about your breakfast, what your up doing, take us along to M&S? lol, like others do.

if this is the best you can come up with, the odd "morning light" rubbish, you seriously need to give this up
We know she’s only posting that photo to show off her INCREDIBLE taste in books.

I mean could her books be any more mainstream and basic 😭 all chosen because she either saw them on tiktok or liked the pretty cover. Get a personality please
---
Am I the only one who just doesn’t care about the wedding content? Preparing for the wedding in vlogs fair enough it mixes the usual vlogs up. I’ve not really cared for the last few wedding related videos… they have been BORING. I guess it will take a whole month or two for her to find the time & energy to film & edit these videos.
I find she tends to post content long after people care about it - Halloween content in November, Christmas content in January, wedding content months later. NO-ONE CARES NOW. Either post it when it’s relevant or not at all

Reactions: 6
The whole house is literally about her. Like if you went into that house not knowing who lives there and just took a look around in the rooms (all except Delilah’s room) you’d think it was just the one person living there. It’s all to her taste, style, just full of her stuff. Where’s Doug’s stuff?!

The whole house is literally about her. Like if you went into that house not knowing who lives there and just took a look around in the rooms (all except Delilah’s room) you’d think it was just the one person living there. It’s all to her taste, style, just full of her stuff. Where’s Doug’s stuff?!
Doug's two pair of jeans, few t-shirts and a jumper, are in the horrendous cupboard next to their bed hahah

Doug's two pair of jeans, few t-shirts and a jumper, are in the horrendous cupboard next to their bed hahah
And the non clothing items I assume are in the outbuilding which is why he seems to spend most of his time in there when he’s home 🤣

I think deep down she would prefer to be a single lady, but she was to lazy to put out content and grow her following, to be able to be financially independent, so she trapped Doug with D, so she could get the easy life as she knew Doug was training for a decent career and be the main breadwinner.

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of the time men don’t care too much about home decor so leave their partners too it, but in her case I would NOT be leaving her to it. Like, she spent thousands on a cabinet when they’ve apparently needed a new fridge for ages (which she won’t change (unless she gets a free one) even if it’s leaking everywhere because it’s a Smeg and ‘aesthetic’) and the rest of the home needs wallpaper and blinds and anything to make it not look like a cold rental.

Not to mention those pieces of ‘art’ in the hallway that truly haunt me - they’re like crappy trendy posters you’d put up in your room at uni. Also, all the money she spent on Christmas ornaments in December could have redecorated the house, I swear.

I honestly think Doug needs to have more input, not only on the home but on her financial choices and her lifestyle as a whole. It’s very unsurprising that she feels rubbish most of the time when she sits around doing nothing and spends money on crap for her house to fill some kind of void. She should be learning to drive (and passing her test at long last), putting several hours a day into posting content and getting out the house more. All her problems would be solved if she just started doing these things, and Doug obviously doesn’t care about her enough to push her to do so

I think a lot of the time men don’t care too much about home decor so leave their partners too it, but in her case I would NOT be leaving her to it. Like, she spent thousands on a cabinet when they’ve apparently needed a new fridge for ages (which she won’t change (unless she gets a free one) even if it’s leaking everywhere because it’s a Smeg and ‘aesthetic’) and the rest of the home needs wallpaper and blinds and anything to make it not look like a cold rental.

Not to mention those pieces of ‘art’ in the hallway that truly haunt me - they’re like crappy trendy posters you’d put up in your room at uni. Also, all the money she spent on Christmas ornaments in December could have redecorated the house, I swear.

I honestly think Doug needs to have more input, not only on the home but on her financial choices and her lifestyle as a whole. It’s very unsurprising that she feels rubbish most of the time when she sits around doing nothing and spends money on crap for her house to fill some kind of void. She should be learning to drive (and passing her test at long last), putting several hours a day into posting content and getting out the house more. All her problems would be solved if she just started doing these things, and Doug obviously doesn’t care about her enough to push her to do so
Oh definitely it’s mainly women that are more into the decor but it’s almost like he doesn’t live there. You very rarely see anything that belongs to him - clothes, books, tools, games, anything at all. It’s so strange. I think she’s a massive control freak who has a problem with spending money on overpriced unnecessary things and Doug needs to grow a back bone and take some control back so it’s equal. Especially considering he’s the main breadwinner, she surely can’t be bringing loads of money in when she never posts on any platform. The mind boggles

Reactions: 3
I cant understand why she didn't just hire a painter. She'll spend 1000s on a cabinet but not spend a few hundred quid to get the whole house done professionally in a few days.

Reactions: 4
She needs to get rid of those 3 pics in the hallway. They've been bugging me for so long now 😅 the space needs something more interesting - and colourful!

Reactions: 8