Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get rid of those 3 pics in the hallway. They've been bugging me for so long now 😅 the space needs something more interesting - and colourful!
It’s so easy to find lovely art/frames in charity shops. Why does she always have to go for the most basic style possible bought from fast fashion/home decor places? Trends change so often that if you go for the trendy stuff the next year it just looks ridiculous, as exhibited by this awful hallway ‘art’

Reactions: 4
It’s so easy to find lovely art/frames in charity shops. Why does she always have to go for the most basic style possible bought from fast fashion/home decor places? Trends change so often that if you go for the trendy stuff the next year it just looks ridiculous, as exhibited by this awful hallway ‘art’
There's a point actually - has she ever spoken about charity shops/thrifting? I can't recall that she has, but I have only been following for the past few years.

Reactions: 2
I can't recall her ever being in a Charity shop,

probably thinks she's better than that.

It's very telling that she portrays herself as being into sustainable living and yet spends outrageous amounts of money on new products instead of taking the time (which she has plenty of) to find second hand/thrifted items. To me it comes across as very performative - she is a consumerist, not a environmentalist.

Reactions: 11
she needs to remove the teenage girl prints from the hall and put a nice big rustic wooden mirror up.

Reactions: 3
Shes disappeared again as per usual 🙄 she’s probably still struggling with the new year 🤣 we are 6 weeks into the year and so far she’s put out 1 vlogs…

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
only 1 vlog this year, and only 1 story on IG that wasn't promoting her one and only AD vlog.

*the crappy sunlight one*

why why why are people following this worm?

Reactions: 6
It’s actually insulting to call herself a stay at home mum too cos her kid is at school all day 😂

Reactions: 6
And Doug entertains D at night. She's just a out and out lazy woman, look at her old vlogs, she spent most of her time in bed at her dad's, and moaning.
---
I watch a woman, don't get me wrong she exploits her 3 kids, but she has a full-time job, a husband, her flat is spotless and she uploads about 5 times a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I used to think when Rhiannon was slacking a few years ago that it was just a temporary thing. It’s actually gotten progressively worse over the last 3 years. Don’t think she would ever get back to making regular content?

I have a feeling she doesn’t really know what to post because she can’t film Delilah as much now. She doesn’t work or go anywhere. She doesn’t even seem to do any gardening anymore. She just sits at home reading and knitting which doesn’t make for good content!

I don’t mind the at home vlogs but I guess she can’t just post that and only that. She’s so used to filming Delilah for content that because she’s at school 5 days a week she doesn’t have anything to really show us … her channel only started to take off properly when she was pregnant & it was also around the time when her vlogs improved.

Reactions: 5
She doesn't deserve her following.

I watch a woman "Planet Imo" and her second channel is a food one "Shop with Imo"....she's a musician in a live band, she plays the flute, she rarely shows her work at night though. She films what she does through the day, cooking, shopping, cleaning, playing jigsaw, just anything..she uploads daily, and keeps her subscribers up to date with everything..she's never weeks/ months behind like Wally,

anyway, people like this deserve more subs.

Rhiannons subs are just a pay check only, and her vlogs are just a diary of D that should be kept private.

Rhiannons follow count is down, and Doug's too.

It's very telling that she portrays herself as being into sustainable living and yet spends outrageous amounts of money on new products instead of taking the time (which she has plenty of) to find second hand/thrifted items. To me it comes across as very performative - she is a consumerist, not a environmentalist.
It still surprises me every time I see her using the disposable cotton pads!! I've used the reusable ones for years and she's the first person I'd expect to use them too 🤣🤣

It still surprises me every time I see her using the disposable cotton pads!! I've used the reusable ones for years and she's the first person I'd expect to use them too 🤣🤣
What a good point - it is such a small investment for her to make. Why make a point of stating (over and over) that you use compostable coffee pods when in almost every other aspect of your life you feed directly into consumerism and unsustainabilty!

Reactions: 1
What a good point - it is such a small investment for her to make. Why make a point of stating (over and over) that you use compostable coffee pods when in almost every other aspect of your life you feed directly into consumerism and unsustainabilty!
She’s probably waiting to get sent them as a PR package :rolleyes:

Not sure I've ever seen her and doug sit down at the dining table to eat dinner. They are always curled up in the living room with the television on. I suppose the kitchen/dining room is so ugly, cold and univiting, you can't really blame them! I don't think I'd want to eat my dinner in there.

Not sure I've ever seen her and doug sit down at the dining table to eat dinner. They are always curled up in the living room with the television on. I suppose the kitchen/dining room is so ugly, cold and univiting, you can't really blame them! I don't think I'd want to eat my dinner in there.
and no blinds up, so neighbours will see.

I don't mind no blinds up if it was a beautiful private garden, theirs isn't though.

Reactions: 3
incoming AD
I really wish brands would stop working with her... I'd love to see her lose her entitled attitude and lifestyle and for her to have to scramble to find a real life, full-time job. I would love to see her having to commute and having no free time to sit at home and indulge herself! ... Wouldn't it be funny?..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5