Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhiannon not uploading her first "vlogmas", till the 4th.
It may not even be the 4th though 🤯...??

Didn't she say that the company will only be approving her ad on Monday.. that doesn't mean the vlog will be uploaded.

I don't think she understands vlogmas at all, the self-centered player she is.

Reactions: 3
It may not even be the 4th though 🤯...??

Didn't she say that the company will only be approving her ad on Monday.. that doesn't mean the vlog will be uploaded.

I don't think she understands vlogmas at all, the self-centered player she is.
That's exactly what I was thinking, it could be the 5th/6th lol.

vlogmas is uploading EVERDAY up until Christmas day, and Christmas related content, this one she's uploading in goodness knows when? could have been filmed in October, or earlier knowing her.

Reactions: 6

vlogmas is uploading EVERDAY up until Christmas day, and Christmas related content, this one she's uploading in goodness knows when? could have been filmed in October, or earlier knowing her.
Before the wedding, knowing her..

Reactions: 2

I was literally thinking the same. Will probably be a pumpkin patch vlog 😂

• Haha
She just posted saying it will be up tomorrow. Just excuse after excuse at this point. So funny that every other ‘influencer’ has managed to upload on day 1 even with ads and sponsors. She can’t pretend it’s the company who needs to approve it’s fault, she needs to get organised and sort her life out lol

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She just posted saying it will be up tomorrow. Just excuse after excuse at this point. So funny that every other ‘influencer’ has managed to upload on day 1 even with ads and sponsors. She can’t pretend it’s the company who needs to approve it’s fault, she needs to get organised and sort her life out lol
Why is she holding on to this ONE vlogmas video for dear life like it's the last vlog remaining in the world????

She should have 3 other videos ready and ready to upload by now, as its the 4th of December today???!!!! 😅😒😏

So she'll be posting her VLOGMAS DAY 1 on the 5th of December??

Other people have already uploaded 4 videos.

Make it make sense Rhiannon! I think she's only doing vlogmas for the ad, but other than she can't really be bothered. She couldn't just upload an ad video now when everybody else is posting vlogmas videos.

I am so befuddled by her.

She deserves to lose all of her followers...

"Whatever the situation is tomorrow, I'll upload it no matter what"...

What is she talking about here?.. I thought she was waiting for the advert to be improved. Unbelievably scatty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What an embarassment, just give it up already rhi. Of course shes pulling the mental health card too

Reactions: 4
Sorry but she is a complete and utter lazy, senseless, pointless, stupid embarrassment of a knob.

Who the actual duck says they’re doing vlogmas and still hasn’t uploaded on the 4th day of vlogmas. Just when you think she couldn’t stoop any lower. It’s not like December suddenly appeared without warning, she’s had 12 bleeping months to prepare for it.

She has no job, no friends, one child who is at school 6 hours a day 5 days a week, WTF DOES SHE DO???!! I would be too embarrassed to ever show my face again on social media if I was her, what an absolute MELT.

The worst part is I’m not even surprised to see nothing up. Such a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an embarassment, just give it up already rhi. Of course shes pulling the mental health card too
Yep, this really rubbed me the wrong way. People with mental health issues have to get up and go to work every day, they can’t just flake out and say life is tricky. I understand it’s maybe more strenuous for your mh having to edit yourself talking or whatever but other vloggers with anxiety etc like Zoella do it, so why not Rhiannon? Oh yeah, because she can’t be bothered

Reactions: 5
“Life has been tricky lately”…. Err. You literally got married a couple months ago and you DO NOTHING WITH YOUR LIFE!!! What are you doing all day??!! Never known anyone or anything like it. Pathetic.

Reactions: 10
What the actual f*** Rhiannon?...
Youtube should not allow people tu upload their first vlogmas video 5 days late.
Her words yesterday were "Whatever the situation is I'll upload tomorrow no matter what"..

It's 3pm now!
Is she waiting until christmas day? Lol
---
What the actual f*** Rhiannon?...
Youtube should not allow people tu upload their first vlogmas video 5 days late.
Her words yesterday were "Whatever the situation is I'll upload tomorrow no matter what"..

It's 3pm now!
Is she waiting until christmas day? Lol

Reactions: 3
No upload, no message, nothing.. Is she really not going to upload at all today?...!!!!!!

She doesn’t deserve any followers. Absolutely none at all. How can any of her fans find this acceptable? The mind completely boggles 🤯

Even if she had to wait for something to be approved on that vlog, why couldn’t she still get on with the others? Really is unbelievable, she’s got nothing going for her whatsoever.

And you see what she said to her followers yesterday? .. Beggars belief!!! .. Its like shes gone into hospital or something lol
Screenshot_20231205_211305_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
I don't know why she's put her vlogmas on hold over an ad approval. Why not just put that ad in a later vlog if the company is taking so long to approve her work? Also, by now she should have had another vlog ready to go anyway. This delay doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. She has probably spent the last few days stressing over what thumbnail images to use (as she has done in the past) and that's the real reason for the delay!

I watch a YouTuber who also works a 9-5 and she's already uploaded two vlogmas videos. I really don't know what Rhiannon is doing?!

Reactions: 7
What a joke, needs to sort herself out. I enjoyed her vlogs when she was pregnant, even when Delilah was a baby she managed regular uploads. I don’t get it.

I really like Rhiannon and I don’t really have a bad word to say about her but sense there are many subscribers like me who are really disappointed and frustrated at the lack of uploads.
I enjoy her videos, Delilah is the same age as my eldest daughter and her early vlogs were comforting during the hard days of parenthood.
But, I’ve had enough and unsubscribed. This past year she has become so flakey with the uploads, not relatable with her excessive spending and the way she only uploads when she has a sponsor is so frequent now.
I know she doesn’t owe us any content or an apology but tonight was another example of where she promised an upload but failed to do so and has completely vanished-wonder if she’s got some criticism in her DM’s?!
She should however have some integrity and upload the vlog without approval (remove the sponsor if necessary) rather than delay Vlogmas & continue to disappoint her loyal subscribers.
It’s really clear her heart isn’t in YouTube anymore and she really needs to step away, but the reality is it’s a cushty income for very little work and she just wouldn’t cope with any other job.
Undoubtedly her mental health is impacting this but surely it’s a red flag if your livelihood are being affected to step away from spending £3000 on a kitchen cabinet and invest in proper therapy that will help you long term.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I really like Rhiannon and I don’t really have a bad word to say about her but sense there are many subscribers like me who are really disappointed and frustrated at the lack of uploads.
I enjoy her videos, Delilah is the same age as my eldest daughter and her early vlogs were comforting during the hard days of parenthood.
But, I’ve had enough and unsubscribed. This past year she has become so flakey with the uploads, not relatable with her excessive spending and the way she only uploads when she has a sponsor is so frequent now.
I know she doesn’t owe us any content or an apology but tonight was another example of where she promised an upload but failed to do so and has completely vanished-wonder if she’s got some criticism in her DM’s?!
She should however have some integrity and upload the vlog without approval (remove the sponsor if necessary) rather than delay Vlogmas & continue to disappoint her loyal subscribers.
It’s really clear her heart isn’t in YouTube anymore and she really needs to step away, but the reality is it’s a cushty income for very little work and she just wouldn’t cope with any other job.
Undoubtedly her mental health is impacting this but surely it’s a red flag if your livelihood are being affected to step away from spending £3000 on a kitchen cabinet and invest in proper therapy that will help you long term.
Shes only in it for the quick cash. She said she hates letting viewers down, lol all you do is let people down rhi.
She gets lazier and greedier each year, it’s ridiculous and how she shows her face to her friends and family is beyond me. No shame at all.
I would be freaking embarassed if i were her. Pathetic.

Reactions: 8