Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When's she putting the mouse house upstairs, D isn't a toddler, it's just taking up space in the small room.
---
She said this is the nearest she will get to being a aunty.. Rhiannon you are the aunty through the law of the UK as Mellissa is legally your sister-in-law. And she still says "Doug's parents" when infact they're legally her in-laws, why can't she say her in-laws? she seems shy to show love to anyone, it's weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not even a happy Christmas or HNY from the lazy one, but will be back in goodness knows when? with more Christmas content.

Am I the only one getting stressed when she’s chatting nonsense and also mention 10 times that Doug is waiting for her 🤣 it’s not like she has anything interesting to say anyway so I just don’t understand why she’s taking a camera out to film if she’s already running late and someone is waiting for her!

Reactions: 7
I’m actually so desperate to know what her family and friends think. Or what she tells them etc. They must wonder what she’s doing or ask her about it. She can’t always play the mental health card when she still gets out to concerts and everything. No excuse to be as lazy as she is, she’s not ill enough to not work if she can go to all these other places and events with ease 🙄

Reactions: 10
How is she even making money from YouTube at this point? I thought that being monitised came with expecations re regular uploads etc. She seems to get sponsorships easy enough but why are the companies sponsoring someone who hardly ever makes new content to showcase their goods?

Reactions: 9
How is she even making money from YouTube at this point? I thought that being monitised came with expecations re regular uploads etc. She seems to get sponsorships easy enough but why are the companies sponsoring someone who hardly ever makes new content to showcase their goods?
Hello fresh will give sponsorships to any mf, considering their codes are all online for anyone to use anyway 😭

She will make her return with a selfy in the mirror, with the phone half covering her face, wearing either the red or green and white scarf (her only two) she will be all harassed looking, and in a rush, even though D's been back at school since Wed?.

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one getting stressed when she’s chatting nonsense and also mention 10 times that Doug is waiting for her 🤣 it’s not like she has anything interesting to say anyway so I just don’t understand why she’s taking a camera out to film if she’s already running late and someone is waiting for her!
I had to stop watching her as she has always done this, it was always Taxis outside waiting for her and she would just be waffling on about something. It honestly made me anxious, I was like ‘GET OUTSIDE YOU MORON’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She will make her return with a selfy in the mirror, with the phone half covering her face, wearing either the red or green and white scarf (her only two) she will be all harassed looking, and in a rush, even though D's been back at school since Wed?.
Don’t forget the headphone’s & the tooth

• Haha
Her life is so busy that she can't pic up her phone and say HNY to her followers..

only takes 15 seconds.
---
I'm wondering if it's couples counselling this "thing" is?

Reactions: 3
Just got around to watch her “vlogmas” and wow she is truly pathetic. The vlogs couldnt be anymore boring if she tried. She thinks she works so hard on these vlogs and did an amazing job LOL.

It’s always the same old excuses after excuses: she’s not feeling well, something bad is happening that she cannot tell us. Spending money on overpriced ugly stuff, the $$$ she spent on that ugly cardigan she could have put towards a new fridge. She said it herself that they really need a new fridge but yet she chose to spend money on useless tit just for the asthetic of it.

How she managed to show her face to friends and family is beyond me. Is she so shameless that she fails to realise her life is a joke? She could barely string a sentence together for crying out loud.

Go get a real job instead of selling your daughter childhood online for a few bucks rhi.

Tha fridge they have was gifted 😡 she’s holding out hoping she will get another freebie to go along with her log burner and sofa 🤬🤬🤬 honestly makes me sick. She’s a grifter who has sold her child’s privacy/life online for a few quid. Hope she’s proud.

Tha fridge they have was gifted 😡 she’s holding out hoping she will get another freebie to go along with her log burner and sofa 🤬🤬🤬 honestly makes me sick. She’s a grifter who has sold her child’s privacy/life online for a few quid. Hope she’s proud.
Shameless greedy cow

Reactions: 3
She's ment to be a influencer and so aesthetic, so how does the front door of 78 year old Betty fit in with her style haha.
I think she secretly likes it, she always shows it in the vlogs. 😅 I also think it's very irresponsible to even show it, as it could easily show where she lives. 😅

Reactions: 4