Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she mentioned her mum is going to theirs for Boxing Day this year. It was in the vlog where she was sorting through Christmas crackers.

You’re correct I did come across that clip yesterday when rewatching one of her vlogmas videos ☺

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I just can’t get over how skeletal she looks. She’s not skinny, she’s actually severely underweight. She’s a shadow of her former self. Very worrying

Reactions: 11
Yes she doesn't look well at all. Months ago I felt she looked really thin but she's getting even thinner. She looks like she could snap in 2. She's always had gorgeous hair bur it looks thinner. No wonder she's always so ill and exhausted and anxious

Reactions: 7
She apparently “hasn’t been able to edit the vlogs in time” so has combined them into a long weekly vlog. Why hasn’t she had the time??!! She does nothing! I’ve never known ANYONE with SO MUCH time! Omg this woman!

Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched her in a while and just started watching the vlogmas and omg, how boring is her life? HOW much crap does she buy everyday and who the hell orders Pret as a take away when they’re just chilling at home!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched her in a while and just started watching the vlogmas and omg, how boring is her life? HOW much crap does she buy everyday and who the hell orders Pret as a take away when they’re just chilling at home!? 🤣
She’s always done that, I mean she’s shops at M&S, buy some bloody rolls 😂

Reactions: 4
Yes she buys so much crap! But what I found hilarious was that her sieve is falling apart. She said food was falling out of the ripped part! Spends hundreds on useless tit but can't spend 2 quid on a sieve. It's bonkers!
---
Probably waiting for anthropologie to release an expensive sieve.

Reactions: 9
Yes she buys so much crap! But what I found hilarious was that her sieve is falling apart. She said food was falling out of the ripped part! Spends hundreds on useless tit but can't spend 2 quid on a sieve. It's bonkers!
---
Probably waiting for anthropologie to release an expensive sieve.
Oh yes I forgot about the sieve 😂 spends thousands on a ridiculous kitchen cabinet but won’t buy a sieve which is crucial for making meals and costs a pound 🥴 how she’s made it to the age she is, I’ll never know

I'd like to know why the doors on the expensive cabinet are never closed. They are always wide open.

I really do think that she needs to bow out from online activities. Her daughter is getting older and she won't want the embarrassment of having a YouTuber (if you can call it that) for a mother. I mean can you imagine what life will be like for her once she starts secondary school?!

The cardigan that shes been wearing non stop in her so called vlogmas costs over 300 USD lol… yet her kitchen and bathroom look like tit. Talk about PRioRities 😂

The cardigan is called Natia from Doen.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else catch that she'll be uploading only one more vlogmas? That makes it what three vlogs with one wrap with me? How is she calling this vlogmas?!

And of course we all know she will be radio silent until Spring time where she'll say they are going on holiday but she wont "vlog" it.

Reactions: 8
The cardigan that shes been wearing non stop in her so called vlogmas costs over 300 USD lol… yet her kitchen and bathroom look like tit. Talk about PRioRities 😂

The cardigan is called Natia from Doen.
Spends all this money on knitwear, yet admits that the moths are eating through them! What a waste. I'd be fuming if the moths got to my 30 pound jumpers. Nevermind 300! I think that jumper is so ugly and makes her look older than she is.

Reactions: 2
I was very disappointed with Rhiannon’s Christmas content this year. It was pretty … tit , bland and dull. I usually enjoy it. She clearly couldn’t be bothered this year so she just shoved in her usual boringness decorating at the start , usual getting the tree & wreath making, gift wrapping etc . I don’t usually mind those bits but when they are mixed in with just cosy at home or Christmas shopping type days. Feels like she just threw the usual crap at us called it vlogmas and then bye … her videos were so disappointing this year. Now she’s gonna be gone till spring and come back and complain about her health as usual.

Reactions: 14
I was very disappointed with Rhiannon’s Christmas content this year. It was pretty … tit , bland and dull. I usually enjoy it. She clearly couldn’t be bothered this year so she just shoved in her usual boringness decorating at the start , usual getting the tree & wreath making, gift wrapping etc . I don’t usually mind those bits but when they are mixed in with just cosy at home or Christmas shopping type days. Feels like she just threw the usual crap at us called it vlogmas and then bye … her videos were so disappointing this year. Now she’s gonna be gone till spring and come back and complain about her health as usual.
They were really boring. Her life is just too boring to vlog. She really just needs to switch something up.

Also, her shopping is excessive.. All of that ribbon she didn't need. She said she didn't want to spend money on the heated clothes rack at £100 something. Make it make sense Rhiannon!

Reactions: 9
I usually enjoy Rhiannon's vlogmas but I also thought this years was boring. Very half hearted. Filming herself cleaning the floor was a low point.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind so much about her long absences if when she did post her content was really good.

Just when you think she can't get anymore lazy, well she has.

22 vlogs she has done all year, 22 😮, others have done more than that in their real, Vlogmas,

and I see she's using what should be D's private moment's for content, the ginger bread making, the big wheel, and her setting up the camera in the kitchen and starting dancing with D, and D running to the camera like a performing monkey.

• Wow
Could this thing she can't talk about be about her mum struggling with mental health issues because she was estranged from her gran.

Has her dad or Doug's dad been accused of something.

Are they struggling with the mortgage.

Why mention this thing when she knows people will speculate.
---
Still using D's presents for content. The clocks ticking on this one as D will soon be old enough to watch on her own, or will she leave the wrapping vlog till after Christmas lol. D could end up telling her scatty mum in the not so long future to go get a real job because she's embarrassed.

Last edited:
Just watched the wrap with me video… am I the only one who thinks it’s weird she opens everything to ‘give it a go’ before wrapping?.. i.e. playing with D’s mouse accessories and she even played Doug’s vinyl record before wrapping it! (Is she that much of a control freak that she has to witness everything firsthand before anyone else?!) She even said she had to try so hard to resist playing the ‘family gift’ of the Switch. (So basically, she bought herself a Switch to play Animal Crossing on** but it’s ‘f0r THe fAmILy’)… and she already has the switch lite anyway.. because she didn’t want to wait for the regular one to come out… *eye roll*

**apparently, Doug’s already got himself some football games for the family Switch. Why bother wrapping it.. I mean Rhi and Doug clearly both know about it & I can’t imagine D will get much play time on it?.. Rhi even mentioned that D can use her Switch Lite now they’ve bought this one.. so it seems odd that they are wrapping it for her to open? Maybe I’m just thinking too much into it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10