Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody could have as much time off as she does with her pathetic excuses. You’d be fired or your company would go bust. Sadly she has never had to be accountable because she has a job that has enabled her and lots like her to be lazy and self absorbed. She’s sold her child’s privacy.

Reactions: 4
I think she went for a termination appointment, just her and Doug.
I think she said that things were up in the air because she wasn't sure if and when she could get an appointment and she knew she was pregnant with christmas approaching.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I just don’t get why she mentioned anything at all if she can never talk about it. It would have been nice for Delilah to have a sibling if that is what it is (I say that as an only child).

Reactions: 4
She also mentioned being about to start her period so I don't know if that was a cover story or if she was telling the truth and that it wasn't about an unplanned pregnancy/termination

I don’t think it’s a pregnancy, she mentioned being due her period and the symptoms she gets the week before she’s due. Obviously could be a lie but then don’t say anything at all.
Also I don’t think Delilah is autistic but again who knows.
The only thing we know for certain is she’s got to be one of laziest people in the world of influencer and that’s saying something. And she’s ALWAYS unwell. Not sure why she’s making it sound like it’s a one off 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I said the Delilah thing as I know we have mentioned from time to time how she walked/talked etc . I wonder if her mum or one of Dougs family has been diagnosed with cancer or something else serious? she wouldn’t be able to speak about it if they have told her not too, but again why say anything? It’s such an odd thing to do.

Reactions: 1
I think she's said something like that to deflect the attention she's been getting for not uploading/moaning about being ill etc.. The usual Rhiannon stuff that's happened every year since they moved.

Reactions: 10
It was definitely said so people pity her and let her off for missing almost every day of vlogmas. I don’t think it’s something as serious as her having a termination, as she’d most likely be in pain from it and, knowing her, if it was something so sad and serious she’d have the whole decade off. Besides, she said she wasn’t well because of an ulcer in her mouth lol?? I reckon it’s something that commonly occurs in families like a grandparent being diagnosed with cancer. Obviously very sad but not a huge enigmatic thing like she’s making it seem. Regardless of what it is though, I’m not sure why she has to use it as a way to start speculation and invite pity on a public level. Very strange and narcissistic behaviour

It was definitely said so people pity her and let her off for missing almost every day of vlogmas. I don’t think it’s something as serious as her having a termination, as she’d most likely be in pain from it and, knowing her, if it was something so sad and serious she’d have the whole decade off. Besides, she said she wasn’t well because of an ulcer in her mouth lol?? I reckon it’s something that commonly occurs in families like a grandparent being diagnosed with cancer. Obviously very sad but not a huge enigmatic thing like she’s making it seem. Regardless of what it is though, I’m not sure why she has to use it as a way to start speculation and invite pity on a public level. Very strange and narcissistic behaviour

I don’t think Rhiannon has any grandparents left.

I have a feeling it could be to do with Rhiannons mum ? Tbh I can’t even remember the last Vlog her mum was in minus the wedding. I know her mum has chrons disease and Rhiannon never likes to talk too much about her mums struggles.

It’s definitely not a termination. I dunno why so many people always point to pregnancy whenever someone says they have stuff to deal with. Tbh it sounds like it’s to do with someone else in the family hence why she can’t go into it ?

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Rhiannon has any grandparents left.

I have a feeling it could be to do with Rhiannons mum ? Tbh I can’t even remember the last Vlog her mum was in minus the wedding. I know her mum has chrons disease and Rhiannon never likes to talk too much about her mums struggles.

It’s definitely not a termination. I dunno why so many people always point to pregnancy whenever someone says they have stuff to deal with. Tbh it sounds like it’s to do with someone else in the family hence why she can’t go into it ?
It’s definitely about her mum. I still follow Rhiannon on Instagram and while watching Reels I saw she liked one about how sometimes you want to just talk to your mum, but you know it’s going to turn into something narcissistic and toxic.
If I remember well, a few Tattlers on this thread went to the school where her mum teaches/taught, and said she was a hard piece of work

It’s definitely about her mum. I still follow Rhiannon on Instagram and while watching Reels I saw she liked one about how sometimes you want to just talk to your mum, but you know it’s going to turn into something narcissistic and toxic.
If I remember well, a few Tattlers on this thread went to the school where her mum teaches/taught, and said she was a hard piece of work
Unless I missed it she didn’t show any gift for her mum in her wrap with me, which I think is the first year she hasn’t (without going back to watch them all).

I wonder if the Thing that Must Not Be Named is about the grandma's estate... Maybe it's been left to Rhiannon, and her mum's contesting the will...

Reactions: 3
I noticed in her latest wrap with me video a comment stating that "I know about your mums booze issues" so I wonder if that is true and what she's been so elusive about.

The comment must have been quickly deleted because It's not there now.

Unless I missed it she didn’t show any gift for her mum in her wrap with me, which I think is the first year she hasn’t (without going back to watch them all).

I just skimmed through the two she done last year and I didn’t see her mention one for her mum. I could have missed it but she only showed Delilah’s, bens and I think she mentioned wrapping Dougs stuff but I don’t know if she showed us what it was.

Does anyone remember Rhiannons mum being in last years vlogmas ? I know she normally takes Delilah to London and I think every other Christmas is spent with her mum if I’m correct and last year she was at Dougs parents house. I don’t even think she was at her surprise birthday dinner ?

Anyone else think she’s battling an ED and that’s why she has low energy and feels unwell all the time…

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think she’s battling an ED and that’s why she has low energy and feels unwell all the time…
I don’t think she has an ED I think she’s just easily tired because she doesn’t do anything. When your body is not used to being active you fall into a slump & your brain turns to mush. Especially when you don’t do anything productive like go to work for many many years.

All Rhiannon does is take Delilah to school 5 times a week and then spends the day at home pottering around. She’s not challenging her brain , she’s not talking to anyone … no wonder she’s for ever tired and drained.

Reactions: 9
I just skimmed through the two she done last year and I didn’t see her mention one for her mum. I could have missed it but she only showed Delilah’s, bens and I think she mentioned wrapping Dougs stuff but I don’t know if she showed us what it was.

Does anyone remember Rhiannons mum being in last years vlogmas ? I know she normally takes Delilah to London and I think every other Christmas is spent with her mum if I’m correct and last year she was at Dougs parents house. I don’t even think she was at her surprise birthday dinner ?
I think she mentioned her mum is going to theirs for Boxing Day this year. It was in the vlog where she was sorting through Christmas crackers.

Last edited: