Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also - didnt Zoe talk about her as an alternative to their vlogmas this year? what an absolute waste of an opportunity to attract more viewers.

shes so unserious about this as a job,

Reactions: 8
She always seems to be teetering on the edge of a nervous breakdown, it must be a very exhausting way to live.

Reactions: 12
How can she be so unproductive? All she did was paint one corner of the room. It doesn’t take more than a few hours to paint a whole room that size. What the hell is she doing?

Reactions: 6
Well well well …. The first vlogmas video is finally up on December 6th. She will blame it on the sponsor taking too long to approve the video when she literally filmed it on November 28th so once again she’s not even starting the content in December!

The lazy witch then says she’s doing “vlogmas” different this year and she plans to post once or twice a week. We normally get about 13 vlogs and now we will get about 5 - 7 I reckon if that !

The first Vlog back after a month break and it’s a boring decorating one ! I’m only a few mins in and I’m already bored. Why does she always have to film her decorating at the start of every vlogmas. It’s always her painting the walls white or beige. She’s had all year to paint why do it as part of vlogmas.

Also I hate the colour scheme for vlogmas … it’s not festive at all !

She also looks dull and sick Ive also notice just how weird looking she is. I stopped watching her content for a while because she never post so I’ve been binge watching someone else. She just looks like worse than normal …

The sponsor is once again … skin and me ! I knew it

I just skipped through the Vlog and it’s honestly just tit and boring. It’s just her painting & the room looks horrible and dark she’s even painting the ceiling.

Obviously she had to get Delilah in the video when she still talks like a bloody robot.

I wonder when the next Vlog will be up. Hopefully it’s better than the tit she just gave us

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Haven’t been able to bring myself to watch the vlog yet but jeez. How she can show her face is just beyond me… oh yeah, it’s because she’s getting paid for the ad..

Was good to see some negative comments on there though, people starting to realise what she’s like. Also the amount of likes on those comments too! She’s gonna lose a lot of subscribers after this.

The fact that she had the gall to link the video with the note ‘subscribe and let’s get festive’. How dare you ask people to subscribe when you are consistently letting the subscribers you already have down. It’s 6 days into December and you’re asking people to subscribe to watch vlogmas? Please. Maybe ask people to subscribe when you can actually commit to uploading content.

also, not only did she upload late but it’s a boring painting vlog?! She is genuinely asking her followers TO WATCH PAINT DRY. It’s beyond irony at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just had to come back here and witch, and I know we are all harping on about it, but how to F does she film one vlog in November get it to us 6 days into Vlogmas and then say she wont be uploading regularly for vlogmas. Such a big disappointment. In those 6 days she could have posted on insta or filmed herself cleaning the house or going to the market just so she could upload something. I genuinely don't mind short vlogs that are a cleaning vid or even just a simple haul, or just a chat - I'm sure a lot of us subscribers wouldn't mind. Give us something thats not just another sponsorship. I unfollowed her for a couple of years during the Pandemic but I think its time to unfollow again. She is so delulu at this point

But the fact that most if not all her videos have been ads its such a disappointment. She really should just get a new job *eyeroll*

AND THE PAINT COLORS! I was excited to hear she would be painting but then it ended up being a shade of BEIGE? How bleeping sad it must be to only paint your home different shades of beige. There is hardly any color in her home or her wardrobe except for the bright red scarf.

/end rant
---
She also never gave us the video giving a run down of her wedding stuff. How could she possibly not be able to do that? and tbh I was very disappointed with the lack of wedding videos. Considering how little she does post that could have been a great way to put videos out.

Bet, she is going to either never post that wedding breakdown video OR she will make it content for vlogmas even though she should have done it around her actual wedding. She is so bizarre...

Last edited:
I’m actually cracking up at the comments on her vlog. The amount of likes on them just show how fed up her followers are becoming. She’s also definitely deleting comments because I can’t see the ones screenshotted earlier in the thread ^!!

Can she please just be banned from using the word vlogmas now, it’s diminishing the hard work of the people who actually edit and post a video every day!

Attachments

I’m actually cracking up at the comments on her vlog. The amount of likes on them just show how fed up her followers are becoming. She’s also definitely deleting comments because I can’t see the ones screenshotted earlier in the thread ^!!

Can she please just be banned from using the word vlogmas now, it’s diminishing the hard work of the people who actually edit and post a video every day!
The comments are not wrong though ! I took some screenshots because I knew she would delete the “negative” ones. Honestly it’s such a boring video and the fact it’s not even vlogs makes it worse. It was filmed 9 days before it was posted …. It wasn’t even filmed this month!

Hopefully the next Vlog is actually ready to go in a few days or else we’re probably going to have to wait about a week 🙄

IMG_20231207_131744_edit_26507865706891.jpg

2 ad's in her first vlogmas video..

1. Skin & Me
2. Edward Bulmer paint

She is outrageous
---
Screenshot_20231207_133220_com.android.chrome.jpg

I wanted to buy her scarf, completely shocked at the price, no way will i be buying it now 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
That is horrendously overpriced!! Couldn’t she just have knitted one herself anyway? Lord knows she has the time
Excuse me, you know she’s burnt out from all the stress she’s under from all the many many things she has to do day to day. She doesn’t have the energy or time to knit a scarf!! Poor girl…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the price of the paint she used!! its £60 for 2.5L what's wrong with dulux? id rather my walls smelled of paint for a few hours than gone off yoghurt - which is apparently the selling point of the posh paint

• Wow
Reactions: 5
All that is in reply to someone saying the video was an ad from November not Vlogmas, and they were disappointed to see someone they used to enjoy become a sellout. Does she honestly not see why she gets so much criticism? If she was consistently putting out vlogs on time, no one would begrudge a sponsored post. If she said she was doing 1 long vlog a week and then actually uploaded it, no one would mind. But she promises Vlogmas and then fails, every year. And then to try and pull the sympathy card alluding to terrible things she ‘can’t talk about’. I can guarantee I have more going on in my personal life than her right now, but still have to get up and go to work every day like everyone else in the real world. Her work ethic IS pathetic, and she can’t cope with being called out on it.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
All that is in reply to someone saying the video was an ad from November not Vlogmas, and they were disappointed to see someone they used to enjoy become a sellout. Does she honestly not see why she gets so much criticism? If she was consistently putting out vlogs on time, no one would begrudge a sponsored post. If she said she was doing 1 long vlog a week and then actually uploaded it, no one would mind. But she promises Vlogmas and then fails, every year. And then to try and pull the sympathy card alluding to terrible things she ‘can’t talk about’. I can guarantee I have more going on in my personal life than her right now, but still have to get up and go to work every day like everyone else in the real world. Her work ethic IS pathetic, and she can’t cope with being called out on it.
... She is not trying to do her best at all when the only vlogmas video she uploaded was six days late and filmed in NOVEMBER. Who is she kidding? 😏

Reactions: 9
Does she know what really sucks?...

Well, its her acting like a victim and playing her victim card.

Reactions: 10
The fact that she keeps saying she’s ‘feeling unwell’ is giving year 5 trying to pull a sickie off school 😭 What other person could say ‘well actually I have stuff going on in my life and I’m a bit poorly so I could have easily not come into work this month’?! EVERYONE has stuff going on in their life but they get up and do it anyway, because it’s just what you do - for your family and, in her case, for her fans who have somehow stuck by her throughout this mess of a year. You do NOT throw a public pity party. It is honestly so embarrassing

Also, she’s probably getting upset over people saying she’s setting a bad example for her daughter because she knows it’s true - she’s teaching her that it’s ok to be weak and not give things your all. Get yourself together love
---
PS - just been chuckling at some of the comments on her latest vlog

Annie Smith is in for the shock of her life when she sees the price of that cabinet 😂

Attachments

Last edited: