Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's three weeks since she said she was filming the wedding Q&A nobody asked for. That should be a pretty quick and easy video to film. What's the hold up?

Why is she doing another wedding Q&A when she already posted that terrible Q&A with Doug (where he was so not interested!) while they were on honeymoon?

Is anybody really interested in wedding content from her months after they got married? We've already seen the photos etc.
Waiting for sponsor first… motivation and all..

Reactions: 4
Santa Claus works more hours than lazy Rhiannon, bet Doug can't wait to get home and see her happy face full of stories.

she's still making money from previous vlogs all D content

I don’t know why it’s so hard for her to post anything on her Instagram. Posting a photo of your morning cuppa in a pretty mug or some flowers in a vase or the knitting on your lap does not take time nor effort.

Rhiannon, if you’re reading this and struggling for ideas please consider the following: look through your many cookbooks and plan decent meals for your family - go out and get the ingredients and spend the day meal prepping, read some books and maybe even start a book club, go for long walks and find new places to walk to (and use this time to brainstorm content ideas), step out of your comfort zone with your fashion and consider shopping in charity shops/vintage shops for more relatable content (none of us out here can afford Arket etc.), write a blog, start a shop for your knitwear, finally learn to drive, but most importantly do things that scare you as that’s the best way to improve your mental health

All of the above could be a great source of content for her Instagram/tiktok and YouTube. She really need to be pushed to do something with her life and Doug is clearly choosing the easy route by not helping her. Her mental health is obviously suffering and she absolutely needs some sort of guidance stat

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
she's still on IG following stuff, yet can't share a thing for her followers.

rude rude rude

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why it’s so hard for her to post anything on her Instagram. Posting a photo of your morning cuppa in a pretty mug or some flowers in a vase or the knitting on your lap does not take time nor effort.

Rhiannon, if you’re reading this and struggling for ideas please consider the following: look through your many cookbooks and plan decent meals for your family - go out and get the ingredients and spend the day meal prepping, read some books and maybe even start a book club, go for long walks and find new places to walk to (and use this time to brainstorm content ideas), step out of your comfort zone with your fashion and consider shopping in charity shops/vintage shops for more relatable content (none of us out here can afford Arket etc.), write a blog, start a shop for your knitwear, finally learn to drive, but most importantly do things that scare you as that’s the best way to improve your mental health

All of the above could be a great source of content for her Instagram/tiktok and YouTube. She really need to be pushed to do something with her life and Doug is clearly choosing the easy route by not helping her. Her mental health is obviously suffering and she absolutely needs some sort of guidance stat

The thing is she has all this opportunity to do so many things but she just chooses not to and it’s so incredibly frustrating. Most of us our out the house 5 days a week working so many hours on minimum wage and Rhiannon is just sat at home doing duck all making enough to live a comfortable life. Shes in such a privileged position yet doesn’t appreciate any of it at all.

I don’t think she’s going to get a video up this month. I’m guessing she might get something up next month knowing our luck they crappy wedding video and it will be sponsored.

I just don’t understand why she can’t even get 2 vlogs up a month of her going about her day to day life. She’s got all the time in the world

Last edited:
wasn't her wedding filmed by a professional? so why is it taking her this long to edit, if that's what's she's doing?.

she had all November to show the wedding vlog and Jan Feb, please don't tell me she's going to upload it on March when we have seen the key clips anyway.

this is actually diabolical, if she comes back moaning about life I hope more people press unfollow.

1 vlog in 8 weeks and 1 story about sunlight...embarrassed for her doesn't even cover it

Reactions: 3
wasn't her wedding filmed by a professional? so why is it taking her this long to edit, if that's what's she's doing?.

she had all November to show the wedding vlog and Jan Feb, please don't tell me she's going to upload it on March when we have seen the key clips anyway.

this is actually diabolical, if she comes back moaning about life I hope more people press unfollow.

1 vlog in 8 weeks and 1 story about sunlight...embarrassed for her doesn't even cover it
And the vlog 8 weeks ago was only because of the hello fresh promotion...🤑 She clearly does not have any loyalty or even an ounce of care towards her followers. I can't understand why she is not trying to do anything and completely neglecting her ONLY job... Hopefully she is losing followers and she can see that. I wonder if she has at all thought about backup career options for when her youtube channel and her instagram account dries up? 😆

And the vlog 8 weeks ago was only because of the hello fresh promotion...🤑 She clearly does not have any loyalty or even an ounce of care towards her followers. I can't understand why she is not trying to do anything and completely neglecting her ONLY job... Hopefully she is losing followers and she can see that. I wonder if she has at all thought about backup career options for when her youtube channel and her instagram account dries up? 😆
In another thread a exploitive mother like Rhiannon works as a full-time cleaner has three kids and still uploads at least 5 vlogs a week, in her recent vlog she was ranting ( obviously been reading her thread) she said YT is only a side income/hobbie, her main income is cleaning and her husbands wage, and her husband said if she's not enjoying vlogging any more she has to stop.

She clearly has a more supportive husband than dippy Doug, if she was my wife I would smash every camera ( sorry) and tell her to get a fkn real job as this YT nonsense is destroying her brain and D's childhood

I was watching a couple of her old vlogs just to see how much she’s changed over the years, and there are innumerable clips of her daughter in a bathing suit, in the bath and in her school uniform. As a mother I cannot fathom not wanting to protect my child from the internet - I won’t even post my children on social media let alone videos of them at their most vulnerable. I hope a law is passed to protect children from exploitative parents using their kids for content very soon.

to think she won't upload now as she's not comfortable on camera , but it's ok for strangers to watch D in swimwear and nearly naked.

you are disgusting Rhiannon still having them up and making money off them

Up comes a vlog and guess what, it’s another bleeping ad. Why can’t she ever do an unsponsored vlog of any kind?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What has she got to be in a funk about?!... She's living a retired life at age 31 and always looks like she's rolling in money.

Reactions: 9
omg how ridiculous is that voice over haha.

get yourself a job Rhiannon to get out your "funk"
---
the bags under her eyes are huge
---
that sourdough was ages ago and that's her just uploading
---
I knew she would be back with a pity party

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She found out she’s neurodivergent no tit I think we could all tell 😂 I have ADHD and a host of other things. Yeah it’s bleeping hard to just do day to day tasks but for me going to work and having a routine does me good. I suffer more on my days off because I dunno what to do with myself. It takes me two days to do a list if things that should take a few hours 🫣 meanwhile Rhiannon is sat at home reading, knitting and making bleeping bread 🙄 I don’t care if she’s neurodivergent she’s still bleeping lazy! There are loads of creators who have mental health issues or are neurodivergent yet still manage to produce content. All those people in the common “oh I’m so proud of you for opening up” tell us something we don’t already know. Everything she said I already knew

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Excuse me - BURNOUT?!!!! How the duck can you be burnt out when you do NOTHING??!

Reactions: 15
If its too hard or she is so burnout from doing duck all then she should just duck off and quit youtube. Oh wait, she needs the quick cash that’s right. We know u read here rhi, ure pathetic and u are a joke. You’re not special, people get on with their life eventhough they have mental health problem, more so even worse than you.

you’re just a lazy shameless cow who hides behind ur so called mental health problem, who sold ur child’s childhood for a few bucks and have a shopping problem. Just admit it qnd duck off really.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If its too hard or she is so burnout from doing duck all then she should just duck off and quit youtube. Oh wait, she needs the quick cash that’s right. We know u read here rhi, ure pathetic and u are a joke. You’re not special, people get on with their life eventhough they have mental health problem, more so even worse than you.

you’re just a lazy shameless cow who hides behind ur so called mental health problem, who sold ur child’s childhood for a few bucks and have a shopping problem. Just admit it qnd duck off really.
😂 yep this is all true. It’s sad but true 🫣

The audacity to come on the internet telling ppl shes burned out from doing duck all for pity..

I wonder what her friends and family who all have real adult job must think when they watch her vlog. It’s like a slap in the face seeing this lazy piece of tit moaning, complaining and asking for pity from doing nothing whilst constantly buying overpriced expensive crap. Especially Doug’s mum who is a nurse from memory?

Reactions: 9