Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s pulling the neurodivergent card to get out of working/doing anything. Not saying she hasn’t been diagnosed, but I reckon she is using that as an excuse. Funny how she says “a few years ago we found out I was neurodivergent” and it’s for the past few years she’s been the laziest…
I hope she’s not receiving any sort of benefit otherwise that’s going to tip me over the edge. No way is she too ill to work. She’s lazy. I mean come on, who else would say they’re burnt out when they do nothing, have no job, have one child who’s at school all day, clearly doesn’t have money worries, owns their own house, partner works a good job etc. Just, no.

Reactions: 12
Burnt out from having one older child at school and working 1 hr every other month! 😂
I would say surely she has a second job but from the odd vlog she does film it doesn’t seem like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Up comes a vlog and guess what, it’s another bleeping ad. Why can’t she ever do an unsponsored vlog of any kind?
Message the sponsors, ask why they are using her and inform them you will not buy their product.
---
Excuse me - BURNOUT?!!!! How the duck can you be burnt out when you do NOTHING??!
She’s a lazy spoiled entitled twit. Sadly Delilah will be the same.

Reactions: 4
IMG_5316.jpeg

Watch this comment vanishes in no time 😂
---
Talking about being inspired and ideas to post on tiktok… witch please who are you kidding? You barely put anything on instagram and youtube let alone tiktok.
---
And of course premade & packaged food for their dinner. God forbids she cooks a decent meal for her family without being sponsored 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
But bizarrely spends ages on making a batch of biscuits using a mad array of ingredients which even at a conservative estimate cost more than £10!

Reactions: 7
When do you think she filmed this video because her Christmas wreath is still hanging up 🫣 she said Delilah was on half term. We did just have one what was it last week ? Did they also get one in January?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
When do you think she filmed this video because her Christmas wreath is still hanging up 🫣 she said Delilah was on half term. We did just have one what was it last week ? Did they also get one in January?
lazy gave herself away with the wreath still on door, this must be around Christmas, or no later than the first week in Jan..
---
why would she's still have a wreath up on half term?

Reactions: 3
Burnt out from having one older child at school and working 1 hr every other month! 😂
I would say surely she has a second job but from the odd vlog she does film it doesn’t seem like it.
Burned out from doing all the Anthropologie shopping! Or finding all the bits for the mouse house 🙈

Honestly, it makes me so angry when people like her live a comfortable little life and are not forced to do anything, yet feel like they’re burned out? I swear she never even had a full-time job! It’s just pure laziness at this point. Why did Doug marry her? I find their relationship so odd as well. Every time I see her vlog when it pops up, I just can’t stop thinking how dull their life is!

Reactions: 11
and every vlog she films Doug in from work looking at her in the kitchen in aww, it's like she's setting it up for him to come home.

still not driving Rhiannon👀

Reactions: 1
2 mins into the vlog and I’m already getting riled up - why has she got this defeatist mindset ALL THE TIME?? This mindset is exactly why she ‘can’t function like everyone else’ - NOT her anxiety, depression etc. So many people (including myself) struggle with these things and have to get up and do life anyway ESPECIALLY when you have a child. This vlog is already an absolute pity party.

Also, being a YouTuber (not that she could call herself that) does mean spending a lot of time editing, being at home and having to motivate yourself because you don’t have a boss, so if she can’t handle it she should just get a regular job. Being forced to get out of bed every morning (for more than just the school run, which enables her to just get back into bed when she gets home) would truly turn her life around.

P.S - it’s 2 mins in and she’s already got about 12 packages she’s about to open - stop shopping for shite and sort your life out

P.P.S - whoever left this comment has just summed it up perfectly

Attachments

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2786719
---
Talking about being inspired and ideas to post on tiktok… witch please who are you kidding? You barely put anything on instagram and youtube let alone tiktok.
---
And of course premade & packaged food for their dinner. God forbids she cooks a decent meal for her family without being sponsored 😂

We all know full well she won’t be posting anything on tiktok any time soon ! She can’t even post a picture on instagram and only does a reel if it’s an ad so why would she start making content on TikTok. Wtf is she going to film her knitting a pair of socks that she won’t finish for a about a year

• Haha
She’s probably claiming disability benefits or something. I’m struggling to understand how else she affords all the expensive overpriced things she buys. Hardly posts so even the ads she does get are few and far between so can’t be earning much from those. And her old videos won’t be making her hundreds. I don’t understand how she affords all this.

Reactions: 3
She’s probably claiming disability benefits or something. I’m struggling to understand how else she affords all the expensive overpriced things she buys. Hardly posts so even the ads she does get are few and far between so can’t be earning much from those. And her old videos won’t be making her hundreds. I don’t understand how she affords all this.
This would make me so mad if I found out it was true. I’m not paying taxes for her lazy ass
---
PS - just got to the bit with her talking about being a petite size 4 so casually. Such a red flag

I think she a hypochondriac....there's not a vlog where she's not complained about being tired, unwell, even going back to the old ones,

now she's upgraded it to mental health issues.

I’m actually lolling at her asking people to follow her on tiktok. She can’t even post a story on Instagram more than once every 2 months, let alone a video on YouTube which is her main platform. Such a joke to say she has loads of ideas and in the same breath saying she’s so burnt out while producing absolutely 0 content

also her saying she couldn’t use the username RhiannonAshlee ‘for some reason’. It’s the biggest app in the world, does she think she’s the only Rhiannon Ashlee out there? Or did she think tiktok would reserve the name for her just in case she felt like setting up an account after the app has been in existence for 8 years? How out of touch can you get

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she claims any benefits. She probably just has ADHD like I do.

I’ve explained before but YouTubers make money on all videos that are monetised. So even if Rhiannon decides to not post for a whole year she will probably still get a few hundred to a few thousand a month from Adsense alone. On top of that Rhiannon links alot of stuff most of which is affiliate so she’s earning a commission whenever anyone uses a link or code.

She probably gets paid a few hundred or thousand for sponsorships which help massively but as I said even if she’s not posting anything she still gets a nice check every month.

Rhiannon has two channels with a decent amount of views and people are still watching her content. If they have no new content to watch people go back and watch the old stuff. New viewers are finding her channel every single day and alot of them probably go back and watch her old videos.

I would love to know how much she’s earning a month lol

Last edited:
It only lasted under a minute, is that it lol?

the colour of her dad's orange skin next to her corpse skin looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How embarrassing when it’s meant to be your job and it’s taken you 4 months to upload a 30 second video of something that happened that long ago. Jesus Christ.

View attachment 2786719
---
---
Anddd it’s gone 😂.

She has time to monitor and delete comments, but doesnt bother to interact with the ppl who are kissing her ass in the comments. Just goes to show how fake she is. She doesnt care about her viewers, she only cares about the payche k 🤣

• Wow