Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it would do her the world of good getting a little job and setting a example to Delilah.

is wally still going to be living like this when D's in high school, all neurotic like a rabbit in the headlight because her brains mush, still posting about the morning light šŸ¤­, still waiting on the gifted front door and Doug still fixing the leaky fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it would do her the world of good getting a little job and setting a example to Delilah.

is wally still going to be living like this when D's in high school, all neurotic like a rabbit in the headlight because her brains mush, still posting about the morning light šŸ¤­, still waiting on the gifted front door and Doug still fixing the leaky fridge
She will continue to live like this as long as she continues to make enough money to not have to work. Imagine what her CV will look like šŸ˜‚ when her employer asks ā€œso what have you been doing for the last 14 yearsā€. Shes not going to have a whole lot to say lol.

I put on one of her old pregnancy vlogs yesterday and sheā€™s a whole different person. Motherhood & a house has drained all things good from her. She used to be fun & quirky. She was much more relatable and energetic. Now she just stands there looking glum with her ugly mouse ears pointing out the side of her head.

Also Delilah looks exactly like Rhiannon in her recent vlog. Everyone has said she looks like Doug but I honestly could never see it. She looks like Rhiannon when she was younger at this current age.

She will continue to live like this as long as she continues to make enough money to not have to work. Imagine what her CV will look like šŸ˜‚ when her employer asks ā€œso what have you been doing for the last 14 yearsā€. Shes not going to have a whole lot to say lol.

I put on one of her old pregnancy vlogs yesterday and sheā€™s a whole different person. Motherhood & a house has drained all things good from her. She used to be fun & quirky. She was much more relatable and energetic. Now she just stands there looking glum with her ugly mouse ears pointing out the side of her head.

Also Delilah looks exactly like Rhiannon in her recent vlog. Everyone has said she looks like Doug but I honestly could never see it. She looks like Rhiannon when she was younger at this current age.
definitely the same ears, and wild hair

Reactions: 1
Nothing new to add, except to say I watched her latest vlog that came out last month(?) and it was so incredibly boring I asked myself why she even bothered to do it. I haven't felt like her vlogs are boring (I like her content, just wish there was more of it) but this one blew my mind in how utterly boring it was. The closest one I could think of being just a boring was her recent family camping vlog. I appreciate not having her child in the vlogs as much but as one of the posters here said, its like if she can't film D all the time she has no idea what to do, and its obvious she doesn't want to film herself either. Which is a shame bc in a couple of vlogs last year she posted some content that showed a glimpse of her personal (private?) personality and I thought "wow, how refreshing, I wish she showed more of this side of her".

Nothing new to add, except to say I watched her latest vlog that came out last month(?) and it was so incredibly boring I asked myself why she even bothered to do it. I haven't felt like her vlogs are boring (I like her content, just wish there was more of it) but this one blew my mind in how utterly boring it was. The closest one I could think of being just a boring was her recent family camping vlog. I appreciate not having her child in the vlogs as much but as one of the posters here said, its like if she can't film D all the time she has no idea what to do, and its obvious she doesn't want to film herself either. Which is a shame bc in a couple of vlogs last year she posted some content that showed a glimpse of her personal (private?) personality and I thought "wow, how refreshing, I wish she showed more of this side of her".
She bothered to do it because of the hellefresh ad šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
( I know it's cheesy) but nothing about her 1st Valentine's as a married woman,

nothing about pancake day either....this is her job,

give up Rhiannon before you and Doug have no followers left, it's embarrassing, Doug's counts going down quicker than a whores knickers in a brothel.

I couldnā€™t even make it through watching the whole of the last vlog. I mean, there was nothing to watch really apart from her being all fragile and delicate šŸ˜“

Still no closer to knowing what she does all day. Why does Doug put up with it?! Chalk and cheese those two.

I wonder when sheā€™s going to get her jaw surgery done ? She could have had it done ages ago now itā€™s not like sheā€™s regularly posting atm. Years ago she said that she was conscious of how she would look because of her job as being a ā€œinfluencerā€ at this point itā€™s a hobby so she might as well get on with fixing her jaw. She said she canā€™t even bite things properly šŸ˜•

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What do they talk about when doug comes home from work every night? Sheā€™s done duck all, delilah is at school all day so rhi cant even say that she looks after delilah?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do they talk about when doug comes home from work every night? Sheā€™s done duck all, delilah is at school all day so rhi cant even say that she looks after delilah?
They have a vegan frozen dinner w the telly on - god forbid they talk to each other, then head to bed early bc poor rhi is just too tired from the trials of her busy-busy day and doug is a good dog and follows his master's orders....
But fr i honestly don't know, their relationship is so weird for me-from what i see in her vlogs. Also i can't understand how doug/their family is cool w rhiannons mental state, bc it only seems to get worse and worse and we see very little of her life, do they not care/can't see it or she refuses to get help???

Reactions: 6
Has she still not posted once to her instagram grid all year?
Nope we havenā€™t had anything since December 21 when she posted that birthday reel. I donā€™t think anything surprises as anymore šŸ˜‚ honestly if she was much more active on instagram than she is YouTube I would have a bit more respect for her but she canā€™t even do that ! Tbh Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t have a manager because for a channel her size they really benefit but obviously Rhiannon being her typical self she would rather just suffer

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It's three weeks since she said she was filming the wedding Q&A nobody asked for. That should be a pretty quick and easy video to film. What's the hold up?

Why is she doing another wedding Q&A when she already posted that terrible Q&A with Doug (where he was so not interested!) while they were on honeymoon?

Is anybody really interested in wedding content from her months after they got married? We've already seen the photos etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's three weeks since she said she was filming the wedding Q&A nobody asked for. That should be a pretty quick and easy video to film. What's the hold up?

Why is she doing another wedding Q&A when she already posted that terrible Q&A with Doug (where he was so not interested!) while they were on honeymoon.

Is anybody really interested in wedding content from her months after they got married? We've already seen the photos etc.

• Haha
her future grandchildren will be saying 'did granny Rhiannon have a missing tooth' like you mum (D)
Screenshot_20240220-131733.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
her future grandchildren will be saying 'did granny Rhiannon have a missing tooth' like you mum (D)
View attachment 2769140

Savage šŸ˜‚
---

Why is she doing another wedding Q&A when she already posted that terrible Q&A with Doug (where he was so not interested!) while they were on honeymoon?

You know I actually forgot about that ā€¦ I donā€™t want to see that rubbish. Itā€™s also way too late to milk the wedding content. This kinda stuff you should be before or soon after the wedding. No one cares months and months later. We have seen the wedding and she already done a boring Q&A on their honey moon.

The woman needs to focus on getting some regular vlogs we should be getting one to two videos a week

Reactions: 8
Savage šŸ˜‚
---

You know I actually forgot about that ā€¦ I donā€™t want to see that rubbish. Itā€™s also way too late to milk the wedding content. This kinda stuff you should be before or soon after the wedding. No one cares months and months later. We have seen the wedding and she already done a boring Q&A on their honey moon.

The woman needs to focus on getting some regular vlogs we should be getting one to two videos a week

she could have paid to have her jaw fixed during her YouTube/instagram absence, would have been a good use of her time instead of what she's actually been doing (does anyone know what she actually does whilst D is at school??)

Reactions: 4