Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but did you guys notice she wasn’t wearing her wedding ring in that video of her and her kid knitting? Maybe she just forgot to put it on, but seems strange to post knowing people will talk?

Oh fair, she always seemed so attached to it. I never take mine off but get why you would!

The sad music was a bit much for me.

I wonder what this mystery diagnosis is? She's hinted at it for years. She says she's being open and vulnerable about her mental health but realy she's always a bit vague about it - "neurodivergent" could be any number of things.

Reactions: 1
eating disorder? schizophrenia?
She said she realised she is neurodivergent so it wouldn't be either of these (although some neurodiverse people can be more at risk of EDs)

I think a lot of us have recognised the signs of her being neurodiverse through the vlogs so not a big surprise!

Reactions: 2
Completely agree - she certainly shows signs of being ADHD and an ED is very common in tandem with that

Reactions: 3
The best thing she could do is just quit social media properly and get a real job.
Her life is too dull to make this a sustainable career and clearly she is not cut out for being self employed (most people aren’t!)

In a few years she’ll be forced to move on (because views diminish) so she might as well get a headstart

Reactions: 9
The best thing she could do is just quit social media properly and get a real job.
Her life is too dull to make this a sustainable career and clearly she is not cut out for being self employed (most people aren’t!)

In a few years she’ll be forced to move on (because views diminish) so she might as well get a headstart
Yep me and others have said this so many times. Being a content creator is not for her. You can see she just doesn’t enjoy it anymore and it’s a huge chore for her. The only reason why she hasn’t gotten a job is because why would she if she could continue doing the bare minimum and get paid more than she would if she had to go out to work for 5 days a week. She would rather continue to suffer than do what her mind and body needs.

I also rewatched part of her vlog today and I realised she said she found out she was neurodivergent a few years ago I originally thought it was a recent diagnosis. If she found out years ago then why the duck hasn’t she can’t anything about it !

She not changed her life and routine to accommodate her diagnosis. stead of improving she just decided to go into a slump for 3 years and tell herself it’s because she’s neurodivergent.

The fact she calls herself a content creator is actually comical! I hope more of her viewers wake up and realise how pathetic Rhiannon really is. She’s posted minimal content for the last 3 years now. We already know this is going to be year 4. I can’t see her ever coming back from this and her channel will begin to slowly decline. I can’t wait to see where Rhiannon is in 5 or 10 years time. How much longer is Doug going to allow this woman to just lounge around at home and call it a job.

Omg imagine when it’s 10 years from now & Delilah gets a job. I can picture Rhiannon is sat at home knitting her 10th jumper talking about how anxious she is and how this and that hurts blah blah blah 😂 she’s like a broken bleeping record

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Meldrums shared a vlog saying she hasn't quit because she's not uploaded for only a month (she does post all day and night on IG) with THREE kids.

my point is, how wally appears back after repeatedly disappearing and soaks up all the sympathy as if she's been in hospital or in a War zone.

Reactions: 2
Yep me and others have said this so many times. Being a content creator is not for her. You can see she just doesn’t enjoy it anymore and it’s a huge chore for her. The only reason why she hasn’t gotten a job is because why would she if she could continue doing the bare minimum and get paid more than she would if she had to go out to work for 5 days a week. She would rather continue to suffer than do what her mind and body needs.

I also rewatched part of her vlog today and I realised she said she found out she was neurodivergent a few years ago I originally thought it was a recent diagnosis. If she found out years ago then why the duck hasn’t she can’t anything about it !

She not changed her life and routine to accommodate her diagnosis. stead of improving she just decided to go into a slump for 3 years and tell herself it’s because she’s neurodivergent.

The fact she calls herself a content creator is actually comical! I hope more of her viewers wake up and realise how pathetic Rhiannon really is. She’s posted minimal content for the last 3 years now. We already know this is going to be year 4. I can’t see her ever coming back from this and her channel will begin to slowly decline. I can’t wait to see where Rhiannon is in 5 or 10 years time. How much longer is Doug going to allow this woman to just lounge around at home and call it a job.

Omg imagine when it’s 10 years from now & Delilah gets a job. I can picture Rhiannon is sat at home knitting her 10th jumper talking about how anxious she is and how this and that hurts blah blah blah 😂 she’s like a broken bleeping record
She couldnt even hold a casual job at Lush - a company that she LIKES and uses their product. No way in hell she would get a real job elsewhere lol.

she is lazy, snobby and entitled full stop. She thinks shes way too above a normal 9-5 where ppl would tell her how it is. Shes so used to her stupid subscribers kissing her ass and feeding her giant ego

Reactions: 5
Meldrums shared a vlog saying she hasn't quit because she's not uploaded for only a month (she does post all day and night on IG) with THREE kids.

my point is, how wally appears back after repeatedly disappearing and soaks up all the sympathy as if she's been in hospital or in a War zone.
I find it so funny that in almost every vlog it’s like she’s back after a break 😂 she’s been battling all theses things in her head but she manages to make 1 sponsored vlog a month then disappears for more time off because it took so much effort and courage to get that content out.

Rhiannon thinks she’s special so she needs special treatment.
---
She couldnt even hold a casual job at Lush - a company that she LIKES and uses their product. No way in hell she would get a real job elsewhere lol.

she is lazy, snobby and entitled full stop. She thinks shes way too above a normal 9-5 where ppl would tell her how it is. Shes so used to her stupid subscribers kissing her ass and feeding her giant ego
I think she said she’s worked at LUSH and was it Morrison’s. Didn’t sound like she was working at either place too long.

I don’t even know how she became popular when she did she wasn’t anything like the popular British YouTubers back then. She’s always been the odd one out and still is. I’m honestly surprised she was even likeable enough to make YouTube a full time job.

Rhiannon was genuinely a lot more fun and laid back before having a child. Her and Doug used to travel and go on road trips. It would have been so nice to continue seeing that. She had a child out of the blue Delilah was conceived while they were staying at Doug’s parents house temporarily till they found a new flat.

Then every year since then Rhiannon has become more of a shell of her former self. look how fun and bubbly she was back when she was pregnant and when Delilah was a baby. When she was in her flat she lived a much more simple relatable life. This nonsense with her only buying expensive stuff properly started when she moved into the house.

I wonder what Delilah thinks of her mum because she sees her dad going to work she hardly sees him because he’s out the house before she even wakes up and gets home in the evening. Her mum just does nothing at home the woman can’t even learn to drive so it gives her more independence instead of having to rely on Doug to take them food shopping etc. All the stuff they do on the weekend Rhiannon should be doing during the week so they can have family time while Doug is off.

We also know that Delilah watches her mums YouTube videos now. So Delilah will see how pathetic her mum is 🫣 she might not fully understand now but wait a few more years till she’s in secondary school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
she's getting off with it now with D but it's a ticking time bomb. D could ask her to remove all vlogs staring her, and that would be 80% of her vlogs and Income.

I think D getting older and having her own opinion on how her mother has used her for content is causing Rhiannon stress and it's impacting her MH...

Reactions: 4
I read this somewhere;
"Someday your kids are going to figure you out. I promise you they will. The type of parent you are. The type of spouse you are. How you treat other people. How much effort you put into them. You're either going to be someone they look up to, or someone they never want to be like. Always remember they are watching and absorbing."
I'm sure Rhiannon's relationship with her mum is strained. She setting herself up for the same with Delilah imo.

Why do brands keep gifting her?! How do they even know she exists when she literally is non existent 🤷🏼‍♀️ what’s the point?

Reactions: 7
Typical 🙄 when did she last post on instagram before this freebie ?

I’ve banned myself from instagram because it doesn’t do me any good. I set a daily limit of just a few mins so I’m not endlessly scrolling at utter crap 😂
this year she's only posted about the morning sun on her wall 🥱 and sourdough bread mix under her reach for the stars pic 🤭 that's it, 2 stories,

every other post has been promoting the only two vlogs she's did this year both Ads and today's post was the gift.

• Angry
Why do brands keep gifting her?! How do they even know she exists when she literally is non existent 🤷🏼‍♀️ what’s the point?
She actually reaches out to brands and begs for free stuff, she got the green couch for free by doing this.

Lazy shameless greedy cow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8