Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably only posted yesterday because she read here her heart is not in what she does I do not believe for one minute she enjoys this it's only for a income it's killing her making her look old and unhappy plus her brains going to mush what's she going to do with all that spare time when Delilah's back at school ? go even more round the bend!!

And why's she still not driving 😂 she is a bloody joke 🤦

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Another channel I watch it's a couple they post 4 vlogs a week on the days they say they will and never once came up with a excuse not to ..each vlog a average of between 25 to 40 mins they take it in turns to edit one of them takes about 3 hours to edit the other can do it in under two hours and their editing and pictures quality is just as good if not even better than hers ..i do not know what she is getting up to in that box room "office" but it's not editing if it takes her all that length of time, won't be long till Delilah will be wondering herself what her mum does when she's at school all day 5 days a week 🤔

The mouse house stuff is cute although I couldn't justify the price myself - I think they're like £30 an item!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's pathetic she's living her life through Delilah and bought that house probably because she always wanted one as a kid 🥲

Guys she's duping you all it's a paid promotion but you dont know until you click play
Screenshot_20220819-194634.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
So…the video was sponsored by skillshare AND she essentially hauled a bunch of free clothes from ARKET. What does she do to get these sponsorships and free things? I don’t understand it

Reactions: 7
This is more than just a thin/skinny person she is very underweight and this is what could be "wiping " her out ? I have been here and all the signs are there she looks terrible
Screenshot_20220819-204507.png
Screenshot_20220819-204700.png

I think she enjoys seeing the bones and shows them off

Screenshot_20220819-210623.png
Screenshot_20220819-210451.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her excuse for not getting her camera cleaned is because it takes a week to clean it, but she “NEEDS” her camera to vlog…yet she had the chance when she had a whole month or two off from vlogging🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s getting embarrassing now. Full
of lies and contradictions. I don’t know how she says these things with confidence when we all know she’s just lazy! She gives vloggers a bad name!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know she said it was a friends brand, but the denim jacket with her daughters name on the back doesn't sit right with me. I was told not to put my dogs name on his tag for safety, could not imagine taking a child out with that on

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I know she said it was a friends brand, but the denim jacket with her daughters name on the back doesn't sit right with me. I was told not to put my dogs name on his tag for safety, could not imagine taking a child out with that on
I cringed. I was always told to never wear anything with my name / initial on it in case some p e d o / creep tries to approach me!

Reactions: 7
She shares her to every tom dick and pedalo anyway for content and a living she does not care about safety and exploiting her it's frightening

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is more than just a thin/skinny person she is very underweight and this is what could be "wiping " her out ? I have been here and all the signs are there she looks terrible View attachment 1512259View attachment 1512260

I think she enjoys seeing the bones and shows them off

View attachment 1512325View attachment 1512326
I haven't clicked on a Rhiannon video in a really long time. I watched today and was so shocked to see how thin she is! She is bordering on Eugenia Coonie status. I am slightly older than her and look about 5 years younger... I'm also chronically ill and look healthier! No wonder she is wiped out! Rhiannon, you will age faster if you don't eat. I am not a hater! I'm actually worried about you and hope you are seeing a doctor!

Reactions: 10
I was looking at Rhiannons social blade out of curiosity, wondering how she even manages to get sponsored when he subscriber count never increases. The only change it’s had is losing 1000 subs around April, when she kept us all hanging on the life changing event for a month🥴

I am honestly baffled how does she get all these sponsorships?!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
A bloke on her comments has literally begged her to go live so he can see Delilah with no editorial control 🤮🥲it's beggers believe how they can have strangers wanting to see their kid and think it's ok because it's a "job "

Screenshot_20220820-111907.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I haven't clicked on a Rhiannon video in a really long time. I watched today and was so shocked to see how thin she is! She is bordering on Eugenia Coonie status. I am slightly older than her and look about 5 years younger... I'm also chronically ill and look healthier! No wonder she is wiped out! Rhiannon, you will age faster if you don't eat. I am not a hater! I'm actually worried about you and hope you are seeing a doctor!
Absolutely !! I dont no if Doug is noticing what we see ? but I would have thought his parents have more sence and can see she is very underweight it's distorting her face and making it more longer and horsey looking
Screenshot_20220820-124422.png

A bloke on her comments has literally begged her to go live so he can see Delilah with no editorial control 🤮🥲it's beggers believe how they can have strangers wanting to see their kid and think it's ok because it's a "job "

View attachment 1513557
What THE hell?! The fact that didn’t block immediately, that is so creepy.

Also, success is a very strong word.

Reactions: 11
I cringed. I was always told to never wear anything with my name / initial on it in case some p e d o / creep tries to approach me!
I remember that also being the reason why we could no longer have name stickers on in primary school when we went on school trips

View attachment 1513557
Cringe 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.