Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I finally had to make an account on her in hopes that she does read these just because I have to rant - sorry!
I think a big issue with her channel is the POTENTIAL she has to make very interesting videos. She doesn’t have complete tit in taste, and is always buying stuff, like why can’t she make regular videos about things? It’s always “weekly” vlogs but then goes radio silent for months. And her Instagram isn’t even that active to balance the quietness on YT.
It’s so hard being a fan when she only post once every two months and then it’s literally the exact same content as the past 10 videos. Which IMO would be fine if she posted more because then I could understand it as being “her thing” but whats ended up happening just makes it seem lazy and lackluster. Such a shame bc I really do think she has the potential to provide more engaging and interesting videos. And don’t get me started on D. If they aren’t your kid chances are ppl will find them annoying, just focus on your adult life, thoughts, and hauls plz. I swear only the creeps care about D in your videos, no one else does.

Reactions: 13
A bloke on her comments has literally begged her to go live so he can see Delilah with no editorial control 🤮🥲it's beggers believe how they can have strangers wanting to see their kid and think it's ok because it's a "job "

View attachment 1513557
This is incredibly concerning. How did she not block and report this guy immediately and go onto her platform and state that this type of behavior is inappropriate?!? What the hell...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This is incredibly concerning. How did she not block and report this guy immediately and go onto her platform and state that this type of behavior is inappropriate?!? What the hell...
I know it's disgusting I have been banging on for months about her exploiting Delilah about her being nearly naked on thumbnails ect and about all these weirdos in her comments saying how "cute " Delilah is it's frightening..YT closed the comments on channels with kids (but she opened them back up) 🥲, because a lot of the commenters are from perverts this is their way of getting contact with the children and the fact Rhiannon has replied is absolutely shocking I'm lost for words . Rhiannon needs to close the comments on her vlogs pronto . Delilahs images could be in weirdo sights her and Doug just don't seem to care they will say it's the same as a child actor but it's not we don't see actors at home in their private space we dont see their bedrooms, them eating dinner ect all things that Rhiannon shows her and Doug are child exploiters they use their kid as a income

I love your name toothfairyrhirhi 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just the POSSIBILITY of perverts seeing images of my children makes me not post them online. To have actual proof in a video comment (and to actually RESPOND to it) - I’m lost for words…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My son and daughter are in their twenties now but even back then no pictures were allowed at the school plays ect because of safety so it disgust me how Rhiannon has Delilah all over YT for any perv to watch at anytime

• Angry
Reactions: 6
We will get shown the "trip" to Brighton in about a month's time with Doug driving of course certainly not her no way does she carry through a task as in actually passing her test she will just drive around local with Doug next to her like a tool for the foreseeable future

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Lmfao I saw this on her story and I don’t understand why she smiles like that can’t she just close her mouth …

We will get shown the "trip" to Brighton in about a month's time with Doug driving of course certainly not her no way does she carry through a task as in actually passing her test she will just drive around local with Doug next to her like a tool for the foreseeable future

I’m still waiting for that legoland trip from May … I’m sure she said she vlogged it ?? Or maybe I’m wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She must be embarrassed with her teeth being different colours and her smiling like that is making her look daft she needs to either embrace her teeth fully and smile normally or keep her mouth closed

Ok I finally had to make an account on her in hopes that she does read these just because I have to rant - sorry!
I think a big issue with her channel is the POTENTIAL she has to make very interesting videos. She doesn’t have complete tit in taste, and is always buying stuff, like why can’t she make regular videos about things? It’s always “weekly” vlogs but then goes radio silent for months. And her Instagram isn’t even that active to balance the quietness on YT.
It’s so hard being a fan when she only post once every two months and then it’s literally the exact same content as the past 10 videos. Which IMO would be fine if she posted more because then I could understand it as being “her thing” but whats ended up happening just makes it seem lazy and lackluster. Such a shame bc I really do think she has the potential to provide more engaging and interesting videos. And don’t get me started on D. If they aren’t your kid chances are ppl will find them annoying, just focus on your adult life, thoughts, and hauls plz. I swear only the creeps care about D in your videos, no one else does.
Completely agree. I made an account here recently because I was so frustrated with her minimal efforts to engage with her audience. She has so much potential, but unfortunately she has squandered her subscribers belief in her, as she cannot be trusted to follow through on anything she promises! It’s a total waste and a shame. I’m sure that plays a part in her mental health issues!

Back in the day, she was my favourite Youtuber, and until recently was one of the only people I subscribed to! But now with her rarely posting videos, and the videos she does post being snoozeville, I unsubscribed cos it’s easier to just search for her name than to expect a new upload to show in my sub box😂

She rarely shares story's on weekends she probably doesn't want to read anything in here that will ruin it although I don't no why she celebrates it anyway as she doesn't work but anyway why be a influencer if you don't want to share everyday or even every other day and she's the only "influencer" that doesn't speak on stories

* watch this space she will post 😂👀*

Random but how can she walk about knowing that people know every part of her house including her daughters bedroom , what's in her fridge , kitchen drawers 😂😂 does she not wake up in a blind panic and think wtf am I doing ? because I would

Random but how can she walk about knowing that people know every part of her house including her daughters bedroom , what's in her fridge , kitchen drawers 😂😂 does she not wake up in a blind panic and think wtf am I doing ? because I would

Sorry it's posted 3 times 🤦 and I can't edit

Last edited:
Completely agree. I made an account here recently because I was so frustrated with her minimal efforts to engage with her audience. She has so much potential, but unfortunately she has squandered her subscribers belief in her, as she cannot be trusted to follow through on anything she promises! It’s a total waste and a shame. I’m sure that plays a part in her mental health issues!

Back in the day, she was my favourite Youtuber, and until recently was one of the only people I subscribed to! But now with her rarely posting videos, and the videos she does post being snoozeville, I unsubscribed cos it’s easier to just search for her name than to expect a new upload to show in my sub box😂

Yes!! I think it has to do with her mental health AND I’m starting to think she doesn’t want to do this anymore but can’t break into any other job. I thiiiink I’m still subscribed but I never see her videos on my feed 😂

Yes!! I think it has to do with her mental health AND I’m starting to think she doesn’t want to do this anymore but can’t break into any other job. I thiiiink I’m still subscribed but I never see her videos on my feed 😂
I'm not keen on blaming this on mental health. Generally, people with mental health problems, overall, aren't manipulative and turn their problems on and off when suits them. Further, a mental health problem won't decide when it is/isn't present dependant on ads. There's nothing wrong with her mental health, she likes the narrative to excuse her manipulative behaviour and quire frankly it's pretty insulting.

I'm not keen on blaming this on mental health. Generally, people with mental health problems, overall, aren't manipulative and turn their problems on and off when suits them. Further, a mental health problem won't decide when it is/isn't present dependant on ads. There's nothing wrong with her mental health, she likes the narrative to excuse her manipulative behaviour and quire frankly it's pretty insulting.
Whilst I don’t think the above commenter was blaming Rhiannons actions purely on mental health, I do sympathise with the fact that mental health does play a large (unrelenting and mostly uncontrollable) role in peoples behaviours.

I myself struggle mentally everyday and have done so for over a decade. I’ve quit jobs, I’ve lost friends, broken bonds with family because of my poor mental health. Even after getting medicated, there are days, weeks and months were my mental illness takes over like a black cloud, no amount of medication will stop it unfortunately.

So whilst I believe Rhi definitely struggles mentally, her behaviours can also be a culmination if many things, including laziness / manipulation / lack of motivation.

Reactions: 5
Whilst I don’t think the above commenter was blaming Rhiannons actions purely on mental health, I do sympathise with the fact that mental health does play a large (unrelenting and mostly uncontrollable) role in peoples behaviours.

I myself struggle mentally everyday and have done so for over a decade. I’ve quit jobs, I’ve lost friends, broken bonds with family because of my poor mental health. Even after getting medicated, there are days, weeks and months were my mental illness takes over like a black cloud, no amount of medication will stop it unfortunately.

So whilst I believe Rhi definitely struggles mentally, her behaviours can also be a culmination if many things, including laziness / manipulation / lack of motivation.
You're not Rhiannon and she's not you so comparing lives and symptoms is pointless. We're here to discuss Rhiannon, not other members. I'm commenting on Rhiannon's life and my comments are based on what SHE posts (not you). We've all had problems with our mental health but comparisons are pointless. Our experiences are so different. Stick to the topic at hand, don't compare. We can only comment on what we see and all I see isRhiannon using and manipulating her followers (both are not common symptoms of depression by the way).

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t know what she possibly has to complain about, she is so blessed with a beautiful & healthy family, a decent first home, no money worries, has the luxury to go out and do pretty much what she wants whenever she wants it.

She’s very very lucky to be living such a blessed life and using her selective anxiety as an excuse to make her life seem harder than it is just seems so sad. I’m not trying to diminish the impact of mental health but we all know what she’s like…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.