Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
A bloke on her comments has literally begged her to go live so he can see Delilah with no editorial control 🤮🥲it's beggers believe how they can have strangers wanting to see their kid and think it's ok because it's a "job "

Screenshot_20220820-111907.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Therapy ? , she needs a good kick up her skeleton arse , she is not depressed she gets up and functions and I personally think she just uses the anxiety as a excuse for her disappearances this has went on for years ,can't people see this
you can have depression and still get up and function, this is such a stupid thing to say

Reactions: 21
i've just got in and forgotten about ra for months so decided to see what she's been up to. SHES BOugHT sOME PENS /// D's p presents are SO DULL DULL DUL DuLL long road trip / journey is probably a highlight of their lives.

also very intresting her having a shower after a workout? don't be shy your pssy stinks

she lives in the middle of nowhere ??????????????????? shit hole trampy slag
Calm down mate

Reactions: 21

xxlottiexx

A bloke on her comments has literally begged her to go live so he can see Delilah with no editorial control 🤮🥲it's beggers believe how they can have strangers wanting to see their kid and think it's ok because it's a "job "
this is actually disgusting to read, a man literally wants her go go live, specifically with her young child and Rhiannon doesn't seem to think its strange. Instead of blocking the commenter she engaged with him! how is this not a wakeup call to stop exploiting her child online??

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Vidyagaymes

Honestly, if she lived in Victorian times, she’d be one of those weak, pale fainting ladies who sat in fancy clothes all day clutching smelling salts…
If her current lifestyle wipes her out, it’s probably a good job she doesn’t have a job… or maybe the lack of job is the cause and she needs to have something that forces her to do something else that ruminate on ultimately meaningless things….

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Nutsandseeds

I find it strange that they never have their evening meal with D? She's always in her bed while they're having salmon on the couch (not an innuendo!).

• Haha
  • Wow
I wouldn't brag about it in IG. That thing will eventually fall in the sea or somewhere and will become a hazard for animals. From someone like her, "careful about the environment" I would not have expected this content. But, hey, pretty baloon flying away is so alternative as content

• Wow

Hmmmjustreading

Hahahaha Delilah’s room is finally getting painted…… the colour is beige????
BEIGE Ffs someone take the internet away from her 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
And lick can disappear as well

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My daughters walls are lilac, bright bloody lilac. With rainbow wallpaper on one wall. But she absolutely loves it and I can remember how happy I was as a child when my mum asked me what colour I wanted my room, and my dad painted it for me. I felt so special. My daughters room is her room! Not to fit the aesthetic of the rest of the house. It downright clashes with the rest of the house but she’s happy and that’s all that matters. Poor Delilah ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Becclo44

VIP Member
She looks SO old! She could legit pass for 40+. You know, one of those super skinny art teacher types who forage for berries and cure their IBS and with natural homeopathic meditation rituals or something.

• Haha

xxlottiexx

I know she said it was a friends brand, but the denim jacket with her daughters name on the back doesn't sit right with me. I was told not to put my dogs name on his tag for safety, could not imagine taking a child out with that on

• Wow

Abcxyz

So she's decided to finally paint Delilah's room a colour she apparently wants, i.e. pink, but the colour Rhiannon has chosen is literally the lightest, most un-pink 'pink' out there, which she is then mixing with white to make it even less pink. But she reassures us Delilah will love it is because it's still a bit pink - like just fucking admit you can't bear the thought of colour on your walls or giving one of the other 2 people she lives with any control over her skandi, neutral aesthetic. Imagine your aesthetic taking priority over your child's wants/dreams eurgh!

donutwurry

Lol she liked Blake Lively’s post about calling out people who share & post children photos online… while she shared her daughter’s whole life on the internet for strangers to see, such a hypocrite :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
WOW that room is NOT even close to being pink. Rhiannon didn't want pink all along. Selfish bitch. Why is it so hard for her? My child is five and I've updated their bedroom once per year and I'm a lone parent. Even if it's just new bedding, a rug, curtains and wall hangings. I also work full-time (when I'm not recovering from surgery). I don't get why she put those paint swatches up years ago and only painted it now? She's a lazy cow.

Reactions: 14

unt Bessie

I find it really odd that a woman in her late twenties can't say 'period' (always 'time of the month' like she's a male boomer CEO commenting on why a female colleague might be in a bad mood) and now it appears can't say 'having sex' or any kind of grown up/jokey slang for it. The period thing is particularly unusual in this day and age of trying to smash stigma etc.

Becclo44

VIP Member
I too am surprised she shared the balloon post seeing as though she’s so desperate to make out she’s some kind of earth loving tree hugging hippie.

Lunarly

Chatty Member
I can understand deleting nasty comments but her deleting ones simply asking a question that makes her uncomfortable proves that they are truthful and she can’t handle it. It’s like she doesn’t even want to be honest with herself.