Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Rhiannon Ashlee #4
Thank you @And_that's_okay! for the thread title, I tried to fit in as much as I could.

Please continue here. Not that there's much to talk about with how little she posts!

Reactions: 3
A new thread for lazy Wally and yes her chin is extremely shockingly long .. her last Insta post was the end of march now we are in May and she seriously calls this a job 😂

Is she back yet? Any sighting of that new vlog? Or is is still just been that one with "different editing" after her gran deaded?

*I'm insensitive, yes. Let's not dwell on that too much*

No new vlog yet just that "different editing one" ( although it looked the same to me )

She has no content unless she includes her daughter and because she knows now we aren't interested in the kid and it's exploitation she's hit a brick wall

Last edited:
Where do we even start with this one.......

Ms Lazy Bones decided to half announce a significant life event, left her followers guessing and shared no further content (aside from trying to flog some dungarees). Next thing, she's back and the big secret was that her gran had died. Whilst many offered sympathy, some saw through this and realised that Ms Bones was using this to excuse her lazy, good-for-nothing behaviour. She cried on video, garnered support and led her faithful followers down a garden path (not her own trip hazard of a path I might add). Phew, months off and yet I've got away with it again and my 'fans' are so naive.

Fast-forward a few weeks and the deeply traumatised Ms Bones uploads a new vlog ('quick lets do some fancy editing so I can manipulate my followers') within which Rhiannon was the happiest we'd ever seen her. Nothing quite like a dead grandmother and a hiatus to really lift the mood is there? Given she said she was too depressed to vlog; she looked like she was living the dream.

If she wasn't odd before; she is now.

Still exploiting her child. Still boring as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She honestly reminds me of a vanilla ice cream. No flake no sprinkles no nothing. Just vanilla…all day every day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She honestly reminds me of a vanilla ice cream. No flake no sprinkles no nothing. Just vanilla…all day every day
I think that's too generous a comparison... you can get some really nice vanilla ice cream! Also, it's more reliable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is like watching paint dry utter boring pathetic predictable neurotic , but we still watch on fast forward ( well I do ) and give the thumbs down the minute i see the kid getting filmed/exploited

I always find it funny when she uploads people say so glad you are back ..back from where ? she has been nowhere other than sat on her sofa most days, if this is her job she should disappear no more than 4 days at a time and that's even a stretch

Reactions: 2
I think she honestly just used YouTube as a means to get her a house and a car and that’s all it was for her.

Fair enough for her but I hope she’s not still going around thinking she’s a working woman.

Reactions: 1
She will be , she will think she's above people yet she's just a lazy sponging vlogger thats never had a real job for more than a few month

Only 6 posts on Insta from last November 2 being Ads one with her kid getting exploited to the world for 💰💰 because her mummy won't get a real job
Screenshot_20220506-201318.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Only 6 posts on Insta from last November 2 being Ads one with her kid getting exploited to the world for 💰💰 because her mummy won't get a real job View attachment 1248204
In 6 months that’s all she’s done ? She can’t class herself as being a content creator for a living it’s all just a hobby now. She only posts if and when she feels like making content.

We’re in May now and she’s nowhere to be seen. I wonder what her new excuses will be for her absence. I know her grandma passed away at the start of the year but we are in spring now. I thought she would be back to positing at least one video a week minimum! I’m starting to wonder if she will ever be fully back …

Reactions: 5
This is her modus operandi whether a elderly relative died or not she is a bullshiter how many times has she said she will vlog more or whatever it's embarrassing ,she will be back as I have probably said before with a pic of her foot ect followed by a Ad or vlog and her followers can basically duck of in the in-between times when she's doing duck all ,other vloggers that take a break still share on Insta daily

Her follower count is down again

Doug posted that they went to Legoland, so I’m guessing there may possibly be another ad on the way?😅 If she got sponsored by them that is…it’s so strange how she doesn’t update IG. That’s not even my job and I upload on IG more than she does!

Also wanted to share this post about UK law changing to protect children from influencer parents posting on social media:

Reactions: 4
She has curled her hair a bit , makes it better than the harsh brittle poker straight but it's still awful in a middle pattern she does not suit it
Screenshot_20220510-091317.png

Can't get over how much she looks like he gran especially across the eyes

She is going wrinkly

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They’re both looking a little older in the pictures, I’m surprised considering she has such a laid back life and doesn’t really do much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.