Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at her IG and two accounts with that same name follow her they look like the same person ? with who they follow and they only follow about 7 people it's creepy

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A bloke on her comments has literally begged her to go live so he can see Delilah with no editorial control 🤮🥲it's beggers believe how they can have strangers wanting to see their kid and think it's ok because it's a "job "
this is actually disgusting to read, a man literally wants her go go live, specifically with her young child and Rhiannon doesn't seem to think its strange. Instead of blocking the commenter she engaged with him! how is this not a wakeup call to stop exploiting her child online??

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Wow Telly Fanatic those pictures of Rhiannon are crazy!! She's looking very thin and worn down these days. She's wasting away in that house.

Reactions: 4
She looks so so old. The skin on her arms and especially of her neck, are aging her so much. She looks a good 5-10 years older than she actually is

Reactions: 6
She looks so so old. The skin on her arms and especially of her neck, are aging her so much. She looks a good 5-10 years older than she actually is
That would put us as a similar age and I don't look that haggard. I also have a very tough job. She's looking terrible for her age.

Delilah took the cone kind of grabbed it from the shopkeeper without even saying thank you

And she's still talking like a robot

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When I watch her vlogs, I honestly skip all the parts where there's D or she's talking because that is not the content I want to see but lately R way of talking is irritating me and the fact that she cannot finish a sentence or talk without panicking makes me anxious and uncomfortable so I will rely on your comments to know what is going on...which will be nothing, as usual but still 😅

Reactions: 7
Her anxiety doesn't affect her at concerts 👀 must be good to switch it on and off when it suits her
Screenshot_20220822-091827.png

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I would personally feel so guilty spoiling myself so often when I do sweet F.A.

She’s definitely one of those people who rewards herself for the tiniest accomplishments which is why she takes herself out on all of these coffee dates.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for allowing me to spam you followers with ads so I can go to concerts whilst you all struggle to feed your kids and pay your bills. I'll be back with more ads when I wanna see another beige band. Thank you for funding my lifestyle.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Thanks for allowing me to spam you followers with ads so I can go to concerts whilst you all struggle to feed your kids and pay your bills. I'll be back with more ads when I wanna see another beige band. Thank you for funding my lifestyle.
Way too many thank yous in that speech to be Rhiannon 😂

• Haha
One of the reasons I stopped watching Rhiannon, as I've been around since before D, is that she's always going on about sustainability and donating to charity shops, but she never buys anything from a charity shop. I just found that very hypocritical of her. It wasn't the only reason I stopped watching. I think I just got bored and sick of waiting for new content. She was going to start sewing for a while there but that never happened. I think charity shop hauls would make her content more interesting because I don't think many of her viewers want to spend hundreds of dollars on one piece of clothing. I just find it so hypocritical of someone to never buy a single pre loved item yet claim to be sustainable but she obsesses over minor flaws so I don't think she's capable of getting over wearing used clothing or owning pre loved items. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"Yeah, but you know... I never find anything in charity shops and clothes don't properly fit me right, they are either too short or too baggy or too small, they make my face look too long, big head small face, it's not my colour, I don't have time to go frequently and somehow they are not similar to the overpriced items that I see in the shops online.."

I think this would be pretty much her justification for not buying in charity shops. And then she chose that ridiculous hat from the last vlog that she will never use because it looks bad on her and it's awful.

"Yeah, but you know... I never find anything in charity shops and clothes don't properly fit me right, they are either too short or too baggy or too small, they make my face look too long, big head small face, it's not my colour, I don't have time to go frequently and somehow they are not similar to the overpriced items that I see in the shops online.."

I think this would be pretty much her justification for not buying in charity shops. And then she chose that ridiculous hat from the last vlog that she will never use because it looks bad on her and it's awful.
She is always getting stuff to wear at home. I remember a while ago she got brand new birkenstocks just to wear in the garden. I don't understand why she wants top dollar items for the garden and that hat is not practical for anything.

She is always getting stuff to wear at home. I remember a while ago she got brand new birkenstocks just to wear in the garden. I don't understand why she wants top dollar items for the garden and that hat is not practical for anything.
I have £4 Sainsburys garden shoes 👍 why does she need expensive ones?

• Heart
The hat 🤦.She thinks she's a character in a American film pottering around her beautiful detached mini mansion with the perfect life - wake up Rhiannon you aren't ! your boyfriend isn't a heart surgeon or does he own a multi million dollar company you live in a crowded terraced st in a small house with a tacky front door ect ...

She's copying Zoe with the hat but Zoe suits hers and has a proper garden to "potter" around in . Rhiannon just looks like a dick with everything she does

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand the buying stuff to wear at home or to see the same baristas at the local coffee shop. She doesn’t have anywhere to go and barely has anyone to see.

I highly doubt Doug hypes her up so much every time she buys a new jumper for her to feel the need to spend so much on random tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.