Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't brag about it in IG. That thing will eventually fall in the sea or somewhere and will become a hazard for animals. From someone like her, "careful about the environment" I would not have expected this content. But, hey, pretty baloon flying away is so alternative as content

• Wow
Reactions: 17
i've just got in and forgotten about ra for months so decided to see what she's been up to. SHES BOugHT sOME PENS /// D's p presents are SO DULL DULL DUL DuLL long road trip / journey is probably a highlight of their lives.

also very intresting her having a shower after a workout? don't be shy your pssy stinks

she lives in the middle of nowhere ??????????????????? tit hole trampy slag
Calm down mate

Reactions: 21
I wouldn't brag about it in IG. That thing will eventually fall in the sea or somewhere and will become a hazard for animals. From someone like her, "careful about the environment" I would not have expected this content. But, hey, pretty baloon flying away is so alternative as content
Exactly. Balloons are terrible it’ll end up miles away and can injure animals so im surprised she didn’t think of that. But hey she’s desperate for content and uses her daughters for that.
I also feel uncomfortable with knowing her child’s personal life and comments. Kids say cute stuff like this all the time, I wouldn’t dream of publicly posting everything my daughter says just cause it’s cute. Enjoy it for yourself.

Reactions: 7
I too am surprised she shared the balloon post seeing as though she’s so desperate to make out she’s some kind of earth loving tree hugging hippie.

Reactions: 14
It's all bullshit she cares about the environment look where she buys all her fruit from M&S full of packaging

Screenshot_20220812-132953.png

Her content is either her daughter or books get yourself in the bin Rhiannon and away and get a job

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was literally thinking the same thing ….

duck me, she's so bloody dull. She has zero personality. She isn't engaging. She's just so bleeping boring.

Honestly, I cannot stand that chair. Why would anyone pay £700 for that? Her bum literally has no cushioning as well so it can’t be comfy.
Exactly. What a waste of money, which she could have spent so much better. Like last summer she said their greenhouse was a bit worse for wear and that she looked into getting a new one but "it was very pricey - 3/400 pounds".

On her caring/not caring about the environment, she wouldn't be on an affiliate programme with Amazon if she wanted to work with environmentally conscious companies.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. What a waste of money, which she could have spent so much better. Like last summer she said their greenhouse was a bit worse for wear and that she looked into getting a new one but "it was very pricey - 3/400 pounds".

On her caring/not caring about the environment, she wouldn't be on an affiliate programme with Amazon if she wanted to work with environmentally conscious companies.
She’s only environmentally friendly when she feels like it & goes from one extreme to the next. One min she’s saying she no longer wants to shop at a particular online supermarket because they delivered things in plastic bags “which they offer to take back on your next delivery” and the next she’s like look at my daughters plastic balloon floating away because it’s “cute” 🙄

This child exploitation is just going to carry on no one is caring apart from us but hell mend them and they could be ruining Delilah's future doing this . Rhiannon zoomed in on Delilah tiptoeing as if she was proud of her light fairy feet 🙄 she shouldn't be doing it out of the ballet classes but I bet Rhiannon is encouraging her to thinking it will help her at ballet 🤦
D has always walked on tiptoes it’s so odd and Rhi does a bit too. I do find it sad in some ways how D is so stilted in what she does/ has, it always has to be so aesthetically pleasing and Rhis style, she really wants her to be a mini version. Do t get me wrong, D is a very privileged child.

The art print that cost over £100 still in a cheap frame, yet spends loads on random crap? Id rather get the print nicely framed.

duck me, she's so bloody dull. She has zero personality. She isn't engaging. She's just so bleeping boring.
Everything about her, her looks, personality is just bland. I don’t doubt she’s probably nice but for her own sake and especially D, she needs to quit SM and get a job with real people. It would do her the world of good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She will be back when a AD is due 👀

Yes that black cheap looking frame is horrible it would be nicer in a wooden frame

It's pathetic she always posts story's with the pic in it as if it's so amazing 🙄 👐

that pic bares no relevance in her lazy nervous existence.. would be better with a iced coffee or a bunch of flowers in the frame

Last edited:
There's just nothing going on in her life is there. God, a part-time job would do her a world of good

Reactions: 5
Sounds familiar-Just to remind you all Rhiannon still has they nearly naked thumbnails ect of Delilah up
Screenshot_20220818-102044.png
Screenshot_20220818-102059.png

• Angry
Doug posted he's in the lake District so I take it Wally's with him ? if so that's her 3rd holiday in 3 month the lazy witch has had

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Honestly, if she lived in Victorian times, she’d be one of those weak, pale fainting ladies who sat in fancy clothes all day clutching smelling salts…
If her current lifestyle wipes her out, it’s probably a good job she doesn’t have a job… or maybe the lack of job is the cause and she needs to have something that forces her to do something else that ruminate on ultimately meaningless things….

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The thing is, you always tend to feel more tired the less that you do. Her body is only every active when she’s doing Pilates and she literally never uses her brain.

Her brain is probably rotting seeing as all she uses it for is overthinking a thumbnail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.