Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed D was asking for ham! Rhi did say she was ok with D having meat if she asked for it (Doug eats meat) but I've never really seen it in the vlogs before. Usually just salmon or tuna.
Rhiannon doesn’t cook any actual meat other than fish. So when Doug & Delilah are away from home they eat meat because selfish Rhiannon doesn’t cook it 🙄 they just eat mostly veggies and carbs

An I wrong in remembering a time where Rhiannon said she wouldn’t be filming Delilah’s birthday anymore?
Last year she said she won’t be filming her birthday or Christmas. I think I remember her saying this around July last year before Delilah’s birthday.

Reactions: 3
She wants a pat on the back for doing her "job" 🙄 and I won't be watching the child exploiting vlog plus I cba counting how many times she touches her hair and repeats herself

She has a nerve titling the vlog a “weekly” vlog. I understand it’s because the vlogs timeline is during the week…but it’s misleading to new (unfortunate) viewers who think she uploads consistently🤡

AND she started it on TUESDAY then ended it on FRIDAY…don’t know who else's weeks are 4 days long. Lucky her!

Also, for someone who is so “environmentally conscious”, she buys a lot of tat. Maybe I’m extreme because I’m a minimalist, but for my son’s birthdays and Christmas, I follow the 4 gift rule, he gets:
Something he wants
Something he needs
Something to wear
Something to read
(I add an extra Something to eat)

I don’t know, every celebration, she buys A LOT of stuff and she says Delilah already has a room full of toys…why not save money and put it towards experiences? Just me?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Skimmed through it I know I'm pathetic after saying I wouldn't but I need content to report here about 😂...at 42.39 Delilah looks straight at the camera while cuddling her gran it's such a person moment a invasion of privacy that's been shared to strangers and she still tiptoes is that normal? it's usually a sign of autism

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Skimmed through it I know I'm pathetic after saying I wouldn't but I need content to report here about 😂...at 42.39 Delilah looks straight at the camera while cuddling her gran it's such a person moment a invasion of privacy that's been shared to strangers and she still tiptoes is that normal? it's usually a sign of autism
Rhiannon tiptoes a lot too, I've noticed.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This child exploitation is just going to carry on no one is caring apart from us but hell mend them and they could be ruining Delilah's future doing this . Rhiannon zoomed in on Delilah tiptoeing as if she was proud of her light fairy feet 🙄 she shouldn't be doing it out of the ballet classes but I bet Rhiannon is encouraging her to thinking it will help her at ballet 🤦

Reactions: 1
In the last vlog there was a moment where I really started thinking "get some help!" because she could not complete a sentence because she was flustered (probably for wrapping presents, I don't know how is that possible) and then started doing a million things and left them all at 50%, like getting the milk out and leaving the refrigerator door open (in this economy?! close the damn door, don't start filming it and blabber for 5 minutes!)

• Wow
She is getting worse and less confident on camera to the point of forgetting what she's even saying and repeating herself she's like a rabbit caught on the headlights just so awkward and nervous I can't understand those close to her aren't noticing ? this going to the gym is making no difference to her mental health the only cure for it will be a change in career but that will never happen no way would she get a job she can't even handle doing next to duck all and editing in her house nevermind going out and mixing in a real place of work and communicating with real people and not just fake people that arse lick her on Insta or YT

I'm a tip-toe walker 🤣 it tickled my physio and podiestrist. If anyone is doing it, stop, it's fucked my legs up so bad (and I'm not remotely on the spectrum).

I'm veggie and cook my child meat. I wouldn't force my choices onto my child. Rhiannon sounds like she is.

Reactions: 5
The whole part about “starting tasks and not finishing then due to getting distracted” leads me to believe she probably got diagnosed with ADHD and is hinting towards it? I myself have ADHD and completely related to that segment of her vlog!

I cannot believe how big and ugly that white chair looks in her small living room

Reactions: 7
This is the reason she shared the pointless "over exposed " pic , so she could sneek these in
Screenshot_20220809-171715.png
Screenshot_20220809-171656.png

Her hearth isn't even complete look at the edging it's a riot
Screenshot_20220809-173154.png

Not so much a perfectionist with stuff like this is she

That chair is bleeping ridiculous. It looks so uncomfortable. What's the point in it? The room is far too small for it.

Honestly, I cannot stand that chair. Why would anyone pay £700 for that? Her bum literally has no cushioning as well so it can’t be comfy.

The chair looks cosy but it’s not very practical in Rhiannon’s small living room. Especially for guest because they only have one sofa that fits 3 and then that chair thing … it’s so low … it’s just a bit silly but we know how selfish Rhiannon is. As long as something is fine for her that’s all that matters. She doesn’t care about what Doug wants it’s all me me me with her.

Does Doug even have any of his books on that bookshelf?

Reactions: 2
I do not get her she spends that on that monstrosity yet still hasn't replaced the eyesore kitchen table and chairs and you wouldn't think no bloke stayed with her no sign of anything male orientated in the house Doug's books won't be allowed on display he doesn't even have decent cupboard space for clothes he's just like a little boy in that house and she's his mum

Reactions: 7
The chair looks cosy but it’s not very practical in Rhiannon’s small living room. Especially for guest because they only have one sofa that fits 3 and then that chair thing … it’s so low … it’s just a bit silly but we know how selfish Rhiannon is. As long as something is fine for her that’s all that matters. She doesn’t care about what Doug wants it’s all me me me with her.

Does Doug even have any of his books on that bookshelf?
i've just got in and forgotten about ra for months so decided to see what she's been up to. SHES BOugHT sOME PENS /// D's p presents are SO DULL DULL DUL DuLL long road trip / journey is probably a highlight of their lives.

also very intresting her having a shower after a workout? don't be shy your pssy stinks

she lives in the middle of nowhere ??????????????????? tit hole trampy slag

Last edited:
Well I certainly wouldn't say her ugly terraced house is in the middle of nowhere in a idyllic spot 😂🤮

Reactions: 1
Im sure she was coached into letting it go for content it's three weeks old it will be going down anyway 🙄
Screenshot_20220812-100757.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.