Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty much. Her organisation video nearly sent me to sleep.
her Asda one of her walking around with clips and a voice over anybody could do that but what on earth do others think as in the general public?!
I got annoyed watching her shopping videos as she posted loads- the range- b&m, Disney shop, asda etc but then would come on stories daily talking about how she was so nervous to leave the house- what the hell?! Oh and also booked a Disney cruise during that time too! Like pick a side hun u scared or not?! 😅 really wound me up!

Reactions: 2
So her teen has a part time job. Would be great except it's during a pandemic 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
We need to start living with covid so if he got the job fairly and not off his mums “fame” then why not. Yes there are spikes and new varients and it’s up to people to make the judgment call for themselves.

Reactions: 5
So her teen has a part time job. Would be great except it's during a pandemic 🤷‍♀️
Where we live the local pubs (I live in same place as Rhi) are asking for staff, is he working in a pub? (4 pubs within walking distance/short drive are advertising for staff) and the pandemic is not going to stop jobs or people advertising them

Each to their own 🤷‍♀️ I'm just thinking unemployment is high, covid numbers & deaths are still high & he is a young lad still in school not struggling to make ends meet. Do whatever you want, it's just an opinion.

Is race day just another name for sports day? duck me,such a song and dance over it,wishing Will luck as if he’s going in to sit his a-levels ffs.

Is race day just another name for sports day? duck me,such a song and dance over it,wishing Will luck as if he’s going in to sit his a-levels ffs.
Race day in this school, is different to sports day (they have sports day too) Race day is just fun races that the children can take part in if they wish. so some kids won't do any races, other kids will do every race lol (Sports day is at end of term where the kids all take part for their house team and points are totalled up at the end to see which house wins)
Good luck to my daughter taking part today (doubt she will do any lol, will use the time to chat to her friends!)

I'm starting to think she is getting desperate with all these videos she has lost her mojo ans doing them to do them

I see Rhi has ditched her method washing liquid that she harped on about now she’s got the joy of clean partnership 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
This woman's voice grates on me, she talks soooo much in her voice overs I have to watch her speed cleaning videos with no sound!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see Rhi has ditched her method washing liquid that she harped on about now she’s got the joy of clean partnership 🙄🙄🙄
How insincere. She used to bulk buy all sorts of method when it was on offer. Talk about selling your bleeping soul. Glorified sales people,it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 5
I just started watching mummyoffouruk a couple of weeks ago. I’m on the fence. I love to be organised and found her whilst looking for new home content.
I really like her content and she’s given me lots of ideas but I just find her a bit strange, I’m not sure why. Her family life is very robotic. There’s no fun in the house, or doesn’t seem to be. When does she sit down at night with her husband?

Shes like the perfect housewife but I’m not sure it’s a good thing.

I just started watching mummyoffouruk a couple of weeks ago. I’m on the fence. I love to be organised and found her whilst looking for new home content.
I really like her content and she’s given me lots of ideas but I just find her a bit strange, I’m not sure why. Her family life is very robotic. There’s no fun in the house, or doesn’t seem to be. When does she sit down at night with her husband?

Shes like the perfect housewife but I’m not sure it’s a good thing.
Her kids are basically engineered to do what Mummy asks them to do, mostly for the YT content. It's sad really. I used to be on the fence as well about her, thought she had a really 'perfect' little family life but eventually she started to grate on me. Her voice, her repetitive content and I soon enough saw that her children were unknowingly missing out on things largely because of her control-freak-ness and for the sake to keeping Zara from whinging/moaning, which she would do a LOT of otherwise.

I think she's a nice person, just recently got VERY carried away and desperate for free holidays/Disney stuff/anything free to the point that it's spoiled her channel and her following. Suppose that's what 'fame' and social media does to you, it's just a shame really.

Reactions: 3
Her kids are basically engineered to do what Mummy asks them to do, mostly for the YT content. It's sad really. I used to be on the fence as well about her, thought she had a really 'perfect' little family life but eventually she started to grate on me. Her voice, her repetitive content and I soon enough saw that her children were unknowingly missing out on things largely because of her control-freak-ness and for the sake to keeping Zara from whinging/moaning, which she would do a LOT of otherwise.

I think she's a nice person, just recently got VERY carried away and desperate for free holidays/Disney stuff/anything free to the point that it's spoiled her channel and her following. Suppose that's what 'fame' and social media does to you, it's just a shame really.
agreed,I used to really enjoy her channel but the desperation for collaborations with brands and the portrayal of the perfect life is off putting. Are those kids ever allowed to just wear joggers and an old jumper and go out and play and get grubby?Maybe they don’t like that sort of thing but they don’t seem to do much?

I can’t really make her out. She seems so focused on her YouTube and blog that it seems like it taken over her life. She’s given herself a really hectic schedule to upload videos and then write a blog post to match. It just seems too much. Almost seems desperate 🙈

I used to like Rhi, gone totally off her the last couple of months. She’s absolutely desperate to be YouTube famous and I just don’t like all her rigid routines. The kids are like robots and not one of them has their own little personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.