Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say Rhi is quite niche and probably not for you lol. There is this thing that some of them talk about thats the 5am club. But if you get up at 5am you are worn out by about 6pm. I think it’s all made up to make us ordinary people feel guilty and get us to watch their channel to see how it’s done. Personally I’m a horrible person in the morning so I’ll stick to my own routine
She is a very very annoying woman. Her shrill voice, her self importance, her boxes, back up systems and saying she has bread etc 'in stock' drives me insane. Can't watch her anymore, even her fringe is annoying.

I’d say Rhi is quite niche and probably not for you lol. There is this thing that some of them talk about thats the 5am club. But if you get up at 5am you are worn out by about 6pm. I think it’s all made up to make us ordinary people feel guilty and get us to watch their channel to see how it’s done. Personally I’m a horrible person in the morning so I’ll stick to my own routine
She is a very very annoying woman. Her shrill voice, her self importance, her boxes, back up systems and saying she has bread etc 'in stock' drives me insane. Can't watch her anymore, even her fringe is annoying.

xa
I have to admit I love her idea of the cupboard to dry her wet clothing - I do like that. I could do with one of them! 😂
Why can't she hang them outside like normal people?

I don’t remember Rhi ever coming across (to me) as arrogant or smug but that’s the vibe I’m getting off those stupid videos she does with the text down the side and the bloody pointing. It’s really put me off. That and the fact that she quite clearly is much more well off than I initially thought-when you look at some of the stuff in her Amazon shop it’s silly prices when you could get much cheaper elsewhere.
[/QUOT
She's loaded, don't let her fool you. Kids stuff from Boden, everything new in that house. She's very very smug. Can't stand her.
I don’t remember Rhi ever coming across (to me) as arrogant or smug but that’s the vibe I’m getting off those stupid videos she does with the text down the side and the bloody pointing. It’s really put me off. That and the fact that she quite clearly is much more well off than I initially thought-when you look at some of the stuff in her Amazon shop it’s silly prices when you could get much cheaper elsewhere.
[/QUOT
She's loaded, don't let her fool you. Kids stuff from Boden, everything new in that house. She's very very smug. Can't stand her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her videos are just very repetitive... she talks about the same topics, mentions the same tips, eats the same food, etc. I understand two of her children have autism, but how can they eat the same lunch and tea week in, week out, and not get bored? Surely, her and her husband must be fed up now of jacket potatoes and fajitas.

Reactions: 2
Latest video and girls have a standard apron on for breakfast and William is trusted at breakfast. Nice to see, I understand not wanting to get uniform dirty but at least it’s more age appropriate.

Is she really packing for her 16 nearly 17 year old. I’m sure he’s more than capable to pack his own bag for peppa pig land 😂 god she drives me mad with how she treats them all like babies!!

• Haha
I was packing myself for family holidays with my mum just handing me a pile of “this must be in the case” at 14. How else do you learn to pack a bag, days out it was from 9

Her videos are just very repetitive... she talks about the same topics, mentions the same tips, eats the same food, etc. I understand two of her children have autism, but how can they eat the same lunch and tea week in, week out, and not get bored? Surely, her and her husband must be fed up now of jacket potatoes and fajitas.
Her husband hard at work all day as a buiider and she gives him a jacket potato for this dinner!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her husband hard at work all day as a buiider and she gives him a jacket potato for this dinner!
My husband has a desk job and insists jacket potato is a lunch - not a substantial dinner too! Poor Daddyof4

Reactions: 1
My husband has a desk job and insists jacket potato is a lunch - not a substantial dinner too! Poor Daddyof4
I think he should film a video where he gives brutally honest reviews of his meals!!! Or do I mean reviews of the full range of Uncle Ben's products...?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her insta engagement is very poor-most
Photos have between 200-400 likes with the odd one over 500. She has 21000 insta followers so that’s only just over 2percent of followers liking her stuff(at best). Her Disney channel is still under 1000 followers and only a handful of her posts have managed to get over 100 likes.
Maybe her YouTube engagement is great,I didn’t look at that but I don’t know how people get so many freebies when engagement is rubbish-do companies just look at follower count?

Views wise she’s at 10-30% of subs on main channel for each video but comments are less than 1%, her Disney channel is pretty much 1:1 views to subscribers and 3-5% comments. This is from a rough glance at the channels

What do you think of her shein haul? Why did she buy the same dress in multiple colors? It looked awful in al the colors imo. She should of saved the money & bought a better strapless bra!

It felt like a video she was just making and the sake of it. She usually buys her own clothes from Joules etc. She has a lovely figure and looked nice in everything. However I agree that being realistic, a lot of the dresses would not suit her location/lifestyle and were more abroad holiday vibes.
Impressed (in a bad way) how she managed to link nearly everything to a musical film - Liesl dress, Mamma Mia dress, Wendy dress, flipping villager in Beauty and and the Beast dress...

• Haha
I literally can’t even cope with the matching outfits. It’s one thing getting your kids to dress the same, but it’s another to get them to dress the same as you. Wonder what would happen if they refused and actually wanted to wear something not Boden, something not joules, something not Disney, but something they chose themselves!!

She did say in a video a few weeks ago that this is probably the last summer where she can get away with the girls matching so I think she won’t force it and will just do a colour scheme like William and the girls currently

Reactions: 1
She did say in a video a few weeks ago that this is probably the last summer where she can get away with the girls matching so I think she won’t force it and will just do a colour scheme like William and the girls currently
Even doing a colour scheme is weird to me. They’re not the Vonn Trapps

Reactions: 5
Do you think if the kids wanted a really tacky looking T-shirt with characters on that kids love that she would say no? You rarely even see the girls in trousers,everything is so fancy.

While they're still young I don't see a major problem with dressing them cute & matching. There will be plenty of years for them to find their own individual style when they're teens.

When she started her Disney channel I opted out of seeing her Disney content through emails. Made no bloody difference when she shares it all over her main YouTube and shares them through the community, can’t get away from it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.