Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I'd mind the camera so much but the part were she is talking to herself/camera, that part would make me so uncomfortable to be around even though I'd maybe figure she is vlogging.

I don't think I'd mind the camera so much but the part were she is talking to herself/camera, that part would make me so uncomfortable to be around even though I'd maybe figure she is vlogging.
I always think that, how does she have the confidence to do it around shops etc, especially if there’s other people walking around the shop that maybe don’t want to be filmed!

I truly believe when you're having the best time you don't end up with a lot of pics / videos cos you're too busy enjoying the moment. We went on a UK holiday last year, and I reckon I've got about 5 pictures from the whole week because we were just having so much fun! To instagram I must live a very dull life because I don't post often, but to my kid we have the best time always and that is way more important.
This! 👏

How does she know Disney cruise essentials if she has never been on one? Personally I would rather hear from someone who has actually done a cruise rather than what google and Disney groups/forums have told her. Everyone has different needs and while the groups are a great starting point you need at least one cruise to tweak it to suit your needs.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine if after all these instructional videos about Disney, she forgets to bring something super basic like her toothbrush 🤭 I honestly think she'd have a melt down!

Reactions: 3
Just out of interest are you allowed to vlog and out on you tube the whole of a Disney cruise?are there not some copyright issues or something?

I’d go up and talk to her just so she’d have to edit me out!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just out of interest are you allowed to vlog and out on you tube the whole of a Disney cruise?are there not some copyright issues or something?

She would have to edit out the Disney music

As long as you don’t include copyrighted music then yes she can vlog it, nearly all Disney YouTubers have vlogged at least one Disney cruise

Reactions: 1

I don't think you can vlog on YouTube bits that are like shows or stuff like that but I think u can blog the rooms the toilet your food and stuff like that but nothing that will give it away if that makes sense

In her b&m haul the amount she went on about the unicorn cereal being a treat etc bloody don’t buy it then if you think it’s that bad!!!! Really annoyed me 😂

Constant justification so she doesn’t feel judged. She’s got to keep up that ‘super mum’ status somehow 🤦🏼‍♀️

In her b&m haul the amount she went on about the unicorn cereal being a treat etc bloody don’t buy it then if you think it’s that bad!!!! Really annoyed me 😂
Charlotte Taylor is the same,buys all this rubbish food (which I buy too tbf) and constantly says it’s as a treat or for if the kids are good or ‘there’s no way this will be used this weekend it will last over the next few weeks’ etc. Stop harping on about it ffs,give it to your kids or don’t,but stop trying to justify it!

Charlotte Taylor is the same,buys all this rubbish food (which I buy too tbf) and constantly says it’s as a treat or for if the kids are good or ‘there’s no way this will be used this weekend it will last over the next few weeks’ etc. Stop harping on about it ffs,give it to your kids or don’t,but stop trying to justify it!
Exactly if you think it’s that bad don’t bloody buy it! She said ‘the kids don’t have sweets’ then proceeded to grab a massive bag of Haribo! I see no issue in sweets in moderation my kids eat them why try and act like they don’t!

Exactly if you think it’s that bad don’t bloody buy it! She said ‘the kids don’t have sweets’ then proceeded to grab a massive bag of Haribo! I see no issue in sweets in moderation my kids eat them why try and act like they don’t!
Also kids who are not given any sweets will just rebel when they are old enough to buy them for themselves and scoff way much more

Reactions: 4
Also kids who are not given any sweets will just rebel when they are old enough to buy them for themselves and scoff way much more
Totally agree and giving sweets on just weekends as a treat is also seen as bad as your making sweet food a treat and it can give negative thoughts about food! My kids defo get sweets there not just a weekend treat but they know they get them in moderation wich in my opinion is fine! She’s bloody annoying lol

Totally agree with this. Or when they go to friends' houses, they will just go crazy when they're offered sweets etc. This happened at my house when I had a girl over whose parents were dentists!! My poor Mum had a shock 😂 the constant need to justify buying sweets and chocolates gets up my nose. Even perfect parents are allowed a bit of sugar from time to time... right?!

Also... just watching Dylan's birthday blog. So I've heard the unbirthday present spiel many times before, and happen to strongly disagree with the concept and how it just encourages kids to be spoilt. Saw what was inside these unbirthday presents and it made me laugh how Rhi had just said 'something small'. As a child, I would have been so happy to get one of those unbirthday presents on my actual birthday!

Totally agree with this. Or when they go to friends' houses, they will just go crazy when they're offered sweets etc. This happened at my house when I had a girl over whose parents were dentists!! My poor Mum had a shock 😂 the constant need to justify buying sweets and chocolates gets up my nose. Even perfect parents are allowed a bit of sugar from time to time... right?!

Also... just watching Dylan's birthday blog. So I've heard the unbirthday present spiel many times before, and happen to strongly disagree with the concept and how it just encourages kids to be spoilt. Saw what was inside these unbirthday presents and it made me laugh how Rhi had just said 'something small'. As a child, I would have been so happy to get one of those unbirthday presents on my actual birthday!
I’m nosy but can’t be bothered looking-what gifts did they get?

she used to take them to the Disney shop quite often and would say things like ‘well you have some Christmas money left if you want something’ and I was always thinking,nah you are just buying them toys-why not just admit that?!

Also disagree with the unbirthday present and I just know my in laws will start that tit with my kids (too young to understand birthdays at the minute) and then I will look like a tightarse for not buying the other a present when it’s not their bloody birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.