Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t really make her out. She seems so focused on her YouTube and blog that it seems like it taken over her life. She’s given herself a really hectic schedule to upload videos and then write a blog post to match. It just seems too much. Almost seems desperate 🙈
Last three words sums it up really. Apart from it is desperate. It passed the 'almost' stage for me when she started that Disney channel and started pushing DoF and the teenager's YT channels on MoF, along with the Disney one. Started to really get up my nose then, like really. She's hardly done with one video/blog post on MoF when it's time to do one on her Disney channel then back to the main one. No wonder the woman has to get up at 4am and still can't fit everything in, even with those ex(pensive)ante drinks... (if that's what they really are in her bottle...)!!!

Oh my. Just tapped into her latest grocery haul. 21 seconds in (my first MoF video for a few weeks now...) and her grating voice seems to be more shrill now, and... grating. Lighting makes her look awfully gaunt too, bless her - she doesn't need any help as it is as she is already fair as fair. Love how she mentions that she's worried her hauls are repetitive. Is she looking for reassurance from her fans that they love seeing Pink Lady apples, the 'baggy' rating of clementines and curry/sweet and sour sauce jars every week?

Reactions: 1
Last three words sums it up really. Apart from it is desperate. It passed the 'almost' stage for me when she started that Disney channel and started pushing DoF and the teenager's YT channels on MoF, along with the Disney one. Started to really get up my nose then, like really. She's hardly done with one video/blog post on MoF when it's time to do one on her Disney channel then back to the main one. No wonder the woman has to get up at 4am and still can't fit everything in, even with those ex(pensive)ante drinks... (if that's what they really are in her bottle...)!!!

Oh my. Just tapped into her latest grocery haul. 21 seconds in (my first MoF video for a few weeks now...) and her grating voice seems to be more shrill now, and... grating. Lighting makes her look awfully gaunt too, bless her - she doesn't need any help as it is as she is already fair as fair. Love how she mentions that she's worried her hauls are repetitive. Is she looking for reassurance from her fans that they love seeing Pink Lady apples, the 'baggy' rating of clementines and curry/sweet and sour sauce jars every week?
I had thought she was looking for a way out of doing the the grocery hauls. Like she is bored of them and is dropping hints for people to pick up on and agree with her. IDK, I still just wanna see the food shop 🤷‍♀️ I also buy the same things every week, not sure what the issue is 💁‍♀️

Despite all this work her numbers are not really growing either. Very small YouTube following too.

Reactions: 4
[
Yeah I find that weird. I think she’s trying too hard to make it big and it comes across that way too 🙈
i think her issue is she’s so SO un relatable with all her holidays, matching clothes and perfecto life! People may watch for a little bit but then it just becomes too much!

Reactions: 8
I looked at her likes and comments on Instagram and they are shockingly bad for over 20k followers.

I think it is probably due to many people not being able to relate. I only found her a couple of weeks ago, I am very organised but I’ve realised I can’t even relate to her

Reactions: 3
I used to enjoy her grocery hauls but out of every persons I watch hers are the more boring- I couldn’t believe how boring her shop was for over £150 mostly jar sauces etc- I’m not mocking her for that if that suits her family then great but considering how anal she is I’m shocked every single meal isn’t from scratch full of 15 different vegetables lol

Most of her likes on her instagram are from other parents in the school, people just scrolling instagram and just press like without really watching lol

I used to enjoy her grocery hauls but out of every persons I watch hers are the more boring- I couldn’t believe how boring her shop was for over £150 mostly jar sauces etc- I’m not mocking her for that if that suits her family then great but considering how anal she is I’m shocked every single meal isn’t from scratch full of 15 different vegetables lol
Completely agree. They are expensive shops for junk food!

Was watching her 'huge' Shein haul, again just her making a deal of things... When she said it was huge, I was expecting something akin to her kids' clothes hauls... When she was done with pinks after two items, I was already rolling my eyes for the second time in that video, the first being when she went straight for a Sound of Music reference she seemed to pluck out of thin air for the sake of giving it an unnecessary plug. I don't take any issue with her only buying a few items, but it's just how everything is mega exaggerated in her life... She thinks she is vertically challenged (her words!) when she's 5'4" as well? Oh come on... get. a. grip.

Didn't get very far into the video before clicking out. Wasn't a fan of the items she had chosen anyway, but more so because her demeanour, voice and presence are just a little too grating for me to bear. As always, I think she is capable of putting some good content out there but it's ruined by trying far too hard in almost every way possible. Sad for her kids, really.

Was watching her 'huge' Shein haul, again just her making a deal of things... When she said it was huge, I was expecting something akin to her kids' clothes hauls... When she was done with pinks after two items, I was already rolling my eyes for the second time in that video, the first being when she went straight for a Sound of Music reference she seemed to pluck out of thin air for the sake of giving it an unnecessary plug. I don't take any issue with her only buying a few items, but it's just how everything is mega exaggerated in her life... She thinks she is vertically challenged (her words!) when she's 5'4" as well? Oh come on... get. a. grip.

Didn't get very far into the video before clicking out. Wasn't a fan of the items she had chosen anyway, but more so because her demeanour, voice and presence are just a little too grating for me to bear. As always, I think she is capable of putting some good content out there but it's ruined by trying far too hard in almost every way possible. Sad for her kids, really.
Definitely! I do enjoy her content. I also think she puts a lot of effort into her editing unlike lots of influencers but everything is exaggerated. I remember the first video I watched was the kitchen organisation, when she said she was so short I expected her to be in the 4ft something!

What on earth was that vlog tonight. It was a full video talking about her bloody camera. I couldn’t believe it when she said she’s worried about missing out on important content on the Disney cruise because of it.
Making content isn’t important on the Disney cruise, Rhi, live in the moment with your children!!!

Reactions: 2
She has to make money from the content so as to pay for the cruise :sneaky:
Such a shame, when we went to Disney I took a coulple of photos, I was never having bloody anxiety leading up to it. You could tell on that video that she’s really stressing about this. It’s so sad

The whole point of the cruise is to film it for content 10000% the kids will be filmed the whole time and she will live through her camera wich is unfortunate!!

That is so sad,I never thought she would be that parent who wouldn’t just be in the moment ok something as big as that. Her kids won’t remember the cruise,they will remember the time they went on holiday and their mum was constantly on the phone/camera and they had to have big grins on their faces at all times etc.

I feel bad because so many of the photos o have of my kids are just us in the house or garden not doing very much so it looks like we don’t go anywhere but when we do go out for the day somewhere I take one or two photos and then spend the time with them actually enjoying it.

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong I love making sure I have something to look back on the memories but that would be 1 or 2 photos or the occasional film but she’s going to miss the whole of that trip because she’s too bothered about filming it for likes and followers on Instagram. The whole holiday sounds like it’s just been planned for content and that is the saddest thing ever. Those poor kids

I truly believe when you're having the best time you don't end up with a lot of pics / videos cos you're too busy enjoying the moment. We went on a UK holiday last year, and I reckon I've got about 5 pictures from the whole week because we were just having so much fun! To instagram I must live a very dull life because I don't post often, but to my kid we have the best time always and that is way more important.

I Duno how these people have the confidence anyway I’d feel a right dick with a big camera filming all the time! I’d also be fuming if I was on the cruise enjoying my holiday and me or my kids were in the background of her video!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.