Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel like all the videos she is making at the moment she is making them just for the sake of it and has no sense

Reactions: 3
I really feel like all the videos she is making at the moment she is making them just for the sake of it and has no sense
Agree, I’ve totally gone off her since she’s started all this Disney hype. I haven’t been watching any of her you tube videos

Reactions: 3
When is she actually going on her Disney cruise? I don’t think I can bear the suspense

I'm still waiting on the minky cloth review she promised a month back :rolleyes: maybe she only cleans when she videos it 😏

Yeah I haven’t watched any of her videos at all since the Disney nonsense because as someone else said it spills over into everything she does even though she gave the option of opting out. Shame as I did like her and enjoyed a lot of her videos but all this Disney stuff and wearing Disney jumpers and tops etc (which I never saw her do before except when they went to Disney on ice and at Christmas time) is just too much for me.

Reactions: 2
Ugh did you hear her talking about trolls in her latest Q&A video? :rolleyes: She looks up to the SacconyJolys, which is horrible bc they are awful ppl. They have been giving their kids freezing cold showers as punishments!
I had hoped Rhi was better then that but now I'm not sure. I thought she was too smart to be that ignorant.

Reactions: 5
Ugh did you hear her talking about trolls in her latest Q&A video? :rolleyes: She looks up to the SacconyJolys, which is horrible bc they are awful ppl. They have been giving their kids freezing cold showers as punishments!
I had hoped Rhi was better then that but now I'm not sure. I thought she was too smart to be that ignorant.
Will she be selling one of her kids as trans gender like the Saccone Jolys I wonder?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I have noticed her vlogs don't seem to get as many views as they used to maybe people are starting to tire of her.

The SJs are awful and I am surprised at Rhi. Anything for £££ I suppose now that the channel is growing.

People have highlighted the cold showers incident to her and she still blows smoke up their arses-not good at all.

• Wow
Makes you wonder what’s Rhi not telling us if she thinks they are wonderful and anyone capable of critical thinking will tell you how messed up the SJs are

She is tactically fishing for followers. The SJs have a lot of followers a lot who are obsessed and won’t have a word said against them. Therefore if she jumps on their band wagon they will start following her. Bit like Stacey Solomon did with Mrs Hinch. And it worked!

She is using her children much the same as the SJs do too. They must be her idol.
If she is so horrified by these "trolls" & "hate" etc... why on earth would she risk her children to any of that?
I would of assumed a decent parent wouldn't knowingly put their kids & family in such a position but you know what they say about assuming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.