Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the latest vlog? I’ve had to switch it off as her heavy breathing is awful. I couldn’t stand listening to it!!
I've had to turn it off as her house stresses me out. What on earth is in all those kallax boxes. There must be at least 300 of them in the house. There's still stuff everywhere despite all the kallax boxes. The house is too small for them, that's the issue.

Reactions: 2
I've had to turn it off as her house stresses me out. What on earth is in all those kallax boxes. There must be at least 300 of them in the house. There's still stuff everywhere despite all the kallax boxes. The house is too small for them, that's the issue.
I have to admit she did inspire me to get Kallax - but just the one in my sons room. The 12 hole one for toys & books. That’s the only one I have I promise 😳

• Haha
The kallax boxes are giving me anxiety and I like kallax. But I would never stack them up that high - they're so imposing. One child us sleeping opposite what looks like 6 feet of them. And why does another child have an ikea table two inches away from the side of her bed? I only watched a bit of the video doing the house tour but I feel horribly claustrophobic after seeing it and Rhi sets me in edge too - seems so keyed up

Reactions: 3
The kallax boxes are giving me anxiety and I like kallax. But I would never stack them up that high - they're so imposing. One child us sleeping opposite what looks like 6 feet of them. And why does another child have an ikea table two inches away from the side of her bed? I only watched a bit of the video doing the house tour but I feel horribly claustrophobic after seeing it and Rhi sets me in edge too - seems so keyed up
I agree the amount of kallax is insane, far too much. The rooms are so cramped, it just doesn’t feel homely at all with huge kallax right up to the ceiling. It’s so bizzare

Reactions: 4
I've just watched a bit more... (why! Why!). What fresh hell is this?! A midget sofa stuffed between two kallax units. Who woukd sit on that thing with what looks like an 8 foot kallax unit looming over their head?!

There is clutter and mess EVERYWHERE. I can't deal with it. And 10 million curver baskets to add to the general chaos. The photos I saw on Instagram made everything look tidy and organised - they were mainly the kitchen. Now I can see why. Shouldn't have watched this before going to sleep - I will have nightmares about being squashed by a kallax unit

They need a skip (or several) to declutter and a kallax pyre in the back garden for ritual burning

Why did they move to such a small house? The bedrooms are like boxrooms? So many questions... I can see this is going to become my new guilty pleasure!

Attachments

• Haha
I've just watched a bit more... (why! Why!). What fresh hell is this?! A midget sofa stuffed between two kallax units. Who woukd sit on that thing with what looks like an 8 foot kallax unit looming over their head?!

There is clutter and mess EVERYWHERE. I can't deal with it. And 10 million curver baskets to add to the general chaos. The photos I saw on Instagram made everything look tidy and organised - they were mainly the kitchen. Now I can see why. Shouldn't have watched this before going to sleep - I will have nightmares about being squashed by a kallax unit

They need a skip (or several) to declutter and a kallax pyre in the back garden for ritual burning

Why did they move to such a small house? The bedrooms are like boxrooms? So many questions... I can see this is going to become my new guilty pleasure!
Omg I can't stop laughing! Death by kallax I call it. What was even more insane (if that's possible) is when she did her recent empty house tour, she left tonnes of kallax behind as well! Towers of it!
She buys multiples of everything - three tiny sofas the same, IKEA pots and fake plants in them everywhere, same wallpaper all over except a different colour, at least four sets of those ikea children's table and chairs. Omg I need a lie down.

I am sure she must regret leaving the other house it was beautiful, I know she said they wanted to be nearer the School but it seems so small the bedrooms were all a good size and by the time the three youngest are teenagers they will be be falling over each other.

I know the most important thing is they have a roof over their heads, somewhere to sleep etc but that house just seems too small for them. William’s room is tiny! All those kallax look silly. They’re good storage, I’ve got some myself and can look nice with different boxes and inserts, but she has too many and they don’t look right stacked like that. Just seems crazy to move from such a large house to what they have now. I guess I don’t really get it as I had to drive my son 45 minutes to school so wouldn’t have moved just for school!

The rooms aren’t that small for young kids, she just packs it full of stuff. If you took the kallax out of Williams room and moved the bed down it wouldn’t feel so cluttered. Bellas wardrobes are in the wrong place and now she can’t have a full sized bed. Why has Zara got probably the biggest room - a bit of favouritism there Rhi?

Reactions: 6
It is strange that Zara was given the bigger room ,I just can't imagine a teenage William in his room though.

Zara is gonna be a right little madam!! I thought she was a nightmare in bellas birthday vlog!! I just wanted to tell her to stop the whining
I swear I cannot believe Zara is four years old. She behaves and her mother treats her like a two year old. There truly will be no dealing with her. The middle two children don’t stand a chance and are constantly dismissed and overlooked whilst the little madam rules the roost.

Reactions: 4
Is it normal for a 4 year old to have daily naps and not be able to walk on the school run? (My children are still a lot younger so I might be way off the mark )

Is it normal for a 4 year old to have daily naps and not be able to walk on the school run? (My children are still a lot younger so I might be way off the mark )
Wow I didnt realise she was 4 😲 my not long turned 3 year old hasnt had a daytime nap in almost a year and very rarely uses her buggy .

Reactions: 1
Why is she trying to squash a big plant between furniture? Never mind the access to the boxes which she says isn't a problem, what about the fact it looks so bloody cramped? 🤪

I haven’t watch the house tour as I can’t stand her any more but... is that pathetic little sofa their main one? It looks so uncomfortable and only big enough for one

Reactions: 1
I cannot watch her without cringing! She must be in her 40s making cringey boomerangs and with glitter wallpaper. Its so cringey🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.